Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (3123 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by felifeli: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
The Bossy Type
Having a boss lady outlook often comes at a woman’s disadvantage based on the intimidating precedent it creates in the relationship. Initially, men might love the bossy lady’s character traits. Still, as time passed, men could not cope with a woman setting the pace of the relationship or turning them into a basic level pupil that their second-grade teacher was directing.

Mind Gamer
These types of women are mainly on the wrong side of the marriage spectrum because no man wants someone who is proving too hard to get. This type of attitude might be a working trait for women, but it only lasts for a few years when the man realizes that the woman can never be the honest straight shooter she wants to end up with.

Extremely Jealous
A woman becomes unmarriageable the moment she’s unable to tame her appetite for jealousy. This can be a stressful agenda for a man who only wants a soft and trusting partner who will not need her fragile ego to be inflated every time. Additionally, men find an extremely jealous woman mentally draining because of constant accusations of being unfaithful by then.

The Disrespectful One[/b]
Men are always big in respect, and it shows in their mental makeup that an inch of disrespect from anyone is a total turn-off, especially from the woman they plan to settle down with. Being a disrespectful woman is a great disservice to yourself as a woman because no man would take a chance on a woman who can’t sustain the goal of mutual respect that’s crucial for a long-lasting marriage.

[b]Drama Queen

Contact drama can create a negative outlook around the house, which will, in turn, lead to unstable marriage and poor parenting. Men are conscious of women who make dramatic scenes out of nothing and unexpectedly spread an air of toxicity.

Financially Irresponsible
Financial irresponsibility in women is a big red flag for many men looking for a woman who can hold the financial forte of the home while working. Men nowadays look at a woman’s credit score, saving habits, debt profile and others to judge before settling down with her.

Hard-Liner
Any woman you cannot reach a compromise with is not a good one. One of the critical attributes of a woman is always to create an enabling environment to foster good relationships, irrespective of how toxic the terrain might be. Men are privy to how good a woman is in this regard, and any woman that looks uncompromising would instead fuel conflict rather than dowse it is unmarriageable.

Promiscuous
The high body count is another big turn-off for most men who can not sit with a woman who has been with numerous men or might have slept with people in their circle of friends. Most men nowadays are conscious of having anything done with a repentant hookup babe that might return to her senses with sexually transmitted diseases.

The Keeping up With the Joneses
Any woman talking about what other people have gotten and are always on the hunt to get her hand on the new releases of iPhones and designers is a dangerous specimen that most men have vowed not to marry. This is due to the unnecessary pressure she will place on her man to get those things for her and the unappreciative tendency she has for something they already have.

Disregard for Personal Boundaries
Total disregard for personal boundaries indicates that the woman is inconsiderate and would step on many toes without regard for other people’s feelings. Boundaries can be regarded as laid down rules or the dos and don’ts of a man; any form of disregard for that shows a lack of respect for him from the woman. No man wants such in his domain.

Poor Self-Esteem
Poor self-esteem is identified in a woman’s perspective about herself and her addiction to things that will make her feel good, such as social media validations, cosmetic surgery addiction to lift some specific salary off her body and others. This malaise indicates that any marriage to this type of woman will have issues and unstable relationships.

The Narcissistic Queen
Narcism is the tendency to be overtly self-centred, leading to a lack of consideration about how others feel. The belief that a woman is superior to others is a cancer breeds many attitudinal problems that upset the marriage. Men have identified these issues and run as far as possible from any woman who exhibits such.

An Extrovert
Men are at the crossfire of various stress and multidimensional thought-provoking issues that warrant going out after work to unwind and enjoy a quiet time to process past instances. Any woman who doesn’t understand this phase or can not pick up social cues that men often need some time alone outside to get their act together might not make a good wife and would often lead to problems.

The Social Media Godmother
There is no issue with women using social media, but becoming an addiction is where a man should draw the line. There is no gain in saying that a social media-obsessed woman would build all her daily life on social media without regard for the privacy a man might want for himself.

Alcohol Addict
Men should stay clear of marrying any woman who’s deep into the realm of alcoholism. Apart from the reproductive issues it leads to, it is also draining emotionally in relationships, seeing your woman drunk at any given moment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/relationships/men-here-are-the-10-types-of-women-you-should-never-marry/ss-AA1g2bTw?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=7bed02ecbe3547faac23e86aebdbfe5f&ei=105

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Westerhoffe(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
But these seems to be the only kinds of women on earth na!
Let me start gathering clay already…

18 Likes

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by JOGICE(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Westerhoffe:
But these seems to be the only kinds of women on earth na!
Let me start gathering clay already…

For real 😅…
Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Kestolove(m): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
.the nagging type

1 Like

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by AndrewTate(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
I'm not trying to carry their flags for them but don't y'all think the women bashing is becoming a little too much on Nairaland?
At least I don't see topics like "10 types of men to avoid" or "why do young men patronize hook-up" at least let's just be fair...
Doesn't mean that I will hesitate to bash any wrong doings by women tho.

But the energy is not matching here... Let's talk about other things atleast.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Jeon(f): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
Don't date Women that are living on this Earth .
When you get to Heaven or Hell, there you will see th3 perfect Woman without those flaws.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Exceed15: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
I can't stand a Disrespectful woman/wife because man's greatest need is Respect.

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by obinna58(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Summary, do not marry
Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Chochovini: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
You need an Angel from Heaven. Period.
Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
Who is perfect in this life? My prayer is to be a good husband to my future wife nd a great dad to my kids. We don't marry perfect pple, we marry imperfect pple nd mould them into perfect partners 4 us abeg.

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Fahvvy: 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
AndrewTate:
I'm not trying to carry their flags for them but don't y'all think the women bashing is becoming a little too much on Nairaland?
At least I don't see topics like "10 types of men to avoid" or "why do young men patronize hook-up" at least let's just be fair...

All the OP did was list out some of the different kinds of women in dating market and if you've being paying attention, you'll see the above listed characteristics undecided...

If this is called "bashing", then we might as well open threads saying "all women are angels" undecided...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by BenedictAbajue(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Every woman has one of these characteristics. Unless you wan mold your own or you wan marry your daughter :-D
Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Westerhoffe(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jeon:
When you get to Heaven or Hell, there you will see th3 perfect Woman without those flaws.

My previous comment was just a sarcasm… but are you confirming that all women are with these flaws including yourself? shocked

I can't believe this comment of yours!
Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by AndrewTate(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
Fahvvy:

All the OP did was list out some of the different kinds of women in dating market and if you've being paying attention, you'll see the above listed characteristics undecided...

If this is called "bashing", then we might as well open threads saying "all women are angels" undecided...
We've seen things like this over and over again that it's beginning to look like bashing Oga you know exactly what I'm talking about... Let's not use the witchcraft of jennyclay to face others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Fahvvy: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
AndrewTate:
We've seen things like this over and over again that it's beginning to look like bashing Oga you know exactly what I'm talking about... Let's not use the witchcraft of jennyclay to face others.

Just because it "looks like", doesn't necessarily mean that it is undecided...

And also you got me with the "Jenny witchcraft" comment grin cheesy grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Jeon(f): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
Yes I'm confirming it, if that's what your thoughts are.

All those things he listed are found in both genders, young or old.Even outside relationship we deal with people with those characters /attitudes.

Westerhoffe:

My previous comment was just a sarcasm… but are you confirming that all women are with these flaws including yourself? shocked

I can't believe this comment of yours!
As if you yourself is full of flawless.

What else do you want to hear?..
Women are good, complain..
Women are bad, still complain.
Yes, Women should be full with flaws if that would make men to be at peace.

11 Likes

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
AndrewTate:

This comment is very weird coming from someone bearing AndrewTate. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by AndrewTate(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
9182736455O1999:

This comment is very weird coming from someone bearing AndrewTate. undecided
even the real Andrew Tate is not against women but mostly against witchcraft like Jennyclay

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by felifeli: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2023
AndrewTate:
even the real Andrew Tate is not against women but mostly against witchcraft like Jennyclay

Getat there

1 Like

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Foodqueen(f): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
Let women breath .....
Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Westerhoffe(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jeon:
Yes I'm confirming it, if that's what your thoughts are.

All those things he listed are found in both genders, young or old.Even outside relationship we deal with people with those characters /attitudes.

As if you yourself is full of flawless.

What else do you want to hear?..
Women are good, complain..
Women are bad, still complain.
Yes, Women should be full with flaws if that would make men to be at peace.

What does it take for one to be flawless?

I don't complain about good women. I respect and praise them even to their faces that they even get nervous and shy.
I try as much as I can to avoid the bad women I know. Because it's a brew of both trouble, violence and the unknown.

You saying women should be full of flaws overrides the truth of the existence of innocents.

I'm not, never and never would be a woman basher.
It's against the ethics of my upbringing.

You could have just defended the honour of women by just including the simple clause, There are still some women out there without these flaws. Because I personally know a few of them.

But no…you didn't. You rather chose to admit when you know it's not true.

Your comment isn't good enough to defend yourself and the honour of innocent and good women without these flaws out there.
Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by fineberry(m): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Iop nice one
I just recently dump my gf bcus of that last of respect thing and self centeredness palava.

No time o.

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by AndrewTate(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
felifeli:

Getat there
Fool he's being framed... The man is an enemy of the matrix, they control all the media outlets so what do you expect? I got to know him from podcasts and videos, what he stands for is different from what they framed him with so they could peg him legally. They succeeded and blocked him from all media outlets and put him in jail form months without any crime or evidence of crime and now he's out and has created his own website called "the real world".
werey the media is not where you go to for facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by felifeli: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
AndrewTate:
Fool he's being framed... The man is an enemy of the matrix, they control all the media outlets so what do you expect? I got to know him from podcasts and videos, what he stands for is different from what they framed him with so they could peg him legally. They succeeded and blocked him from all media outlets and put him in jail form months without any crime or evidence of crime and now he's out and has created his own website called "the real world".
werey the media is not where you go to for facts.

Na so nah . Inside prison and police cell, everybody name na Innocent. I no know you o, but I don dey fear you already. You fit be bipolar schizophrenia somebody. Abeg no near my house o, I take Amadioha beg you.

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by AndrewTate(m): 2:33am On Sep 02, 2023
felifeli:

Na so nah . Inside prison and police cell, everybody name na Innocent. I no know you o, but I don dey fear you already. You fit be bipolar schizophrenia somebody. Abeg no near my house o, I take Amadioha beg you.
normal person 😂
Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by KingLennon(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2023
Jeon:
This is one of them sad. JennyClay and Sapphiere too
Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nonexisting: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2023
You did your home work well but not thoroughly. You see single mothers and divorcees, dig your grave before marrying them. They are wicked, heartless and have the worst entitlement mentality that exist in this world. They should be the number one in your list.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by DAramis: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2023
Nonexisting:
You did your home work well but not thoroughly. You see single mothers and divorcees, dig your grave before marrying them. They are wicked, heartless and have the worst entitlement mentality that exist in this world. They should be the number one in your list.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😂

Honestly, I have been seeing this comment about this two categories of women. is it that bad when it comes to women? (divorcee and single mothers)
Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by ravensckar(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
As educative and enlightening as this post may seem, it's very unrealistic. All the married men on this forum can attest to the fact that their wives have one or two of the traits listed above. It's the real definition of 'Nobody is perfect'. cheesy cheesy

What is my point? You can never find a spotless woman talk less of a perfect one. The onus is on you to prioritise the traits you want in your partner. Personally, I can't stand a lady that is promiscuous, disrespectful and boring. Every other thing on that list, I can cope with very well. Nobody should jump on my mention to advise me on my choice o, I have already stated what I can and cannot tolerate. Una know sey na all of una be marriage counsellor for nairaland. cheesy cheesy

'She's a social media addict, she's a feminist, she's not financially independent, she's not religious, she's not caring...' That was how Brother Samuel clocked 50 as a bachelor. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by pansophist(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
11. The woman that does not consider you her first choice.

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Sweetvie: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
Jeon:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Atolu01: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
Delusional people refusing traits they possess and dish out to others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Gigolo And Oyinbo Sugar Momi Leave Country / In The Eye Of The Beholder! / Inconvinient Truth About The Female Psychè... MUST READ !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.