Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

FG Recalls Ambassador To The UK, Sarafa Tunji Ishola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Recalls Ambassador To The UK, Sarafa Tunji Ishola (26987 Views)

FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit / Anger As FG Recalls N14.9bn Paris Club Refund From Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Recalls Ambassador To The UK, Sarafa Tunji Ishola by linuxuser(m): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2023
The guy deserved to be replaced. Infact he should not have been allowed six days. The way the staff in that High Commission treats Nigerians is nothing but evil. I know people that applied for passports either new or renewal that have to pay over £500.00 before they can get it. The embassy have a cafe setup by their staff and you have to go through that cafe to get some things done. The staff will actually refer you to that cafe and you get charged exorbitant price to process your papers. Things cannot continue like that.

A friend of mine applied for his passport since June. Was given a date of collection in August. Got there its all story. The guy with his family travel from over 250 miles to London for God's sake. The staff will not even give a damn but rather was expecting a bribe. He stayed in the hotel for 2 days and yet could not get the passport. Evil people.

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls Ambassador To The UK, Sarafa Tunji Ishola by bro4u: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
pstemma1990:
https://iff-scent.com/#/user/login/register?code=SX10zG9m3 is very easy to use, register using the link, they will give u 600 naira welcome bonus which u can withdraw immidiately....

Then if u are convince u can subscribe to some of there products...

They pay u every day and u can withdraw everyday... The minimum withdrawal is 600 naira.... I started it last week.. I'm getting 1742 naira every day, some who went for the higher products are getting around 25k everyday.
Boss I need more hints on this pls
Re: FG Recalls Ambassador To The UK, Sarafa Tunji Ishola by pstemma1990: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
bro4u:

Boss I need more hints on this pls
drop ur whatsaap number.. I'm trying to post more pictures but it's not working
Re: FG Recalls Ambassador To The UK, Sarafa Tunji Ishola by bro4u: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
pstemma1990:
drop ur whatsaap number.. I'm trying to post more pictures but it's not working
070nine5one8zero1
Re: FG Recalls Ambassador To The UK, Sarafa Tunji Ishola by XAUBulls: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike / Charles Idahosa: I’m Begging Governor Obaseki To Let Us Return To APC / Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.