Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,010 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 (21080 Views)

FG Recalls Ambassador To The UK, Sarafa Tunji Ishola / Buhari Appoints 41 Non-Career & 1 Career Ambassadors, Seeks Senate's Approval / Anger As FG Recalls N14.9bn Paris Club Refund From Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by fergie001: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
Nigeria’s Federal Government has recalled all ambassadors, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Yusuf Tuggar has clarified.

The media was awash with the recall of Nigeria’s High Commissioner to United Kingdom, Ambassador Sarafa Tunji Isola, but clarifying the decision on Saturday, the Minister said the action was not a witchhunt but affects all career and non-career ambassadors.

The Minister communicated the latest information through his Special Adviser on Media, Al-Kashim Abdul-Kadir who said:

“Sequel to the inquiries on the letter recalling the Nigerian ambassador to the UK, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Yusuf Maitama Tuggar has reaffirmed that all career ambassadors and non career ambassadors have been recalled on the instructions of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.”

He explained that: “Ambassadors are representatives of the country they serve at the behest of the president and it’s his prerogative to send or recall them from any country.”

The ambassadors are expected to commence the winding down of their affairs in their countries of deployment, and take formal leave of the host Government within sixty days and to return to Nigeria by 31st October, 2023 at the latest.

The Minister while thanking them for the service they have rendered in their capacity while representing the country in their host countries, said he is looking forward to welcoming them in Abuja on their return.

SOURCE: AriseTV

11 Likes

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by Acekidc4(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
It's time to inject fresh new blood to take over.

It's time for FFK to Chop!!
Mr Tableshaker Reno too should come and eat. It's time for food!!

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by TemplarLandry: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
Competent men like Onanuga and FFK should represent us in the UK and USA.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by fergie001: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Ikpeazu & Ugwuanyi will join as well.

17 Likes

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by slivertongue: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
jobs for the boys loading

6 Likes

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by BoldBrainz(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
So that my stingy Uncle is finally going to leave that Ambassadorial position he has occupied for over 10years now. Him go come meet us for this Abuja!

Man has been representing Nigeria in different roles on the International scene from 1998 till date, but has failed to impact even in the slightest bit on the lives of his people. To even see him in person na problem. Fucker was exclusively the gateway to Patience Jonathan through out her stay in Aso rock. Very liked by GEJ and surprisingly favoured by Buhari as well. Back home in Cross River, na F9 be him nickname.

Ambassador Mfawa Abam, welcome back! We dey wait your return for Abuja!

Stingy and self-centered motherfucker!

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by BoldBrainz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:

That you saw logic in putting Femi Kayode and competence in the same sentence, has finally convinced me of your IQ level.

No wonder you no just stress yourself with school. You quietly go learn DJ work!

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by Chunedujohnson6: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
You are strong
Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
Let me start getting ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by fykes(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
Shakes head
Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by Chiesam(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Competent?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by Orathird: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
Make another set go chop small

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by RabbitGuy: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
wink
Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by Toosure70: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
I think this is good.

2 Likes

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by benuejosh: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
So why was the one of UK made public in such manner?

2 Likes

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE: AriseTV

Nigeria is a nation of illiterate home and Abroad it is only illiteracy. You can vote for 1 million Nigerian they will only take the country back with nothing else.. Nigerians will run to somebody else country then they want to start working for themselves this is the level of extreme illiteracy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by sofeo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
Alright then
Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by Kingpele(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
This recall will favour agbadorians and thier families

2 Likes

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by baralatie(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:
So that my stingy Uncle is finally going to leave that Ambassadorial position he has occupied for over 10years now. Him go come meet us for this Abuja!

Man has been representing Nigeria in different roles on the International scene, but has failed to impact even in the slightest bit on the lives of his people. To even see him in person na problem. Fucker was exclusively the gateway to Patience Jonathan through out her stay in Aso rock. Very liked by GEJ and surprisingly favoured by Buhari as well. Back home in Cross River, na F9 be him nickname.

🙄🙄
You dey vex o

5 Likes

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by Kingpele(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
[quote author=BoldBrainz post=125529914]So that my stingy Uncle is finally going to leave that Ambassadorial position he has occupied for over 10years now. Him go come meet us for this Abuja!

Man has been representing Nigeria in different roles on the International scene, but has failed to impact even in the slightest bit on the lives of his people. To even see him in person na problem. Fucker was exclusively the gateway to Patience Jonathan through out her stay in Aso rock. Very liked by GEJ and surprisingly favoured by Buhari as well. Back home in Cross River, na F9 be him nickname.

Stingy and self-centered motherfucker![please sir no vex u give that your uncle money to keep for u ..the problem of most youths is entitlement mentality

12 Likes

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by FreeStuffsNG: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is setting things in place. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by Kingspin(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
The useless Nigerian kind of politics has just begun.
The low-income masses brace up.

4 Likes

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by meum: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
I see someone(we all know him) finally given an appointment as an Ambassador.

I won’t say more than that #DropsMicrophone & #WalksAway

2 Likes

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by tunjijones(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Man has been representing Nigeria in different roles on the International scene from 1998 till date, but has failed to impact even in the slightest bit on the lives of his people. To even see him in person na problem. Fucker was exclusively the gateway to Patience Jonathan through out her stay in Aso rock. Very liked by GEJ and surprisingly favoured by Buhari as well. Back home in Cross River, na F9 be him nickname.

You are calling someone stingy motherfuker on top hin own money oooo. Nigerians and entitled mentality.

Until you come to realise that in this world it's every man to himself the better for you. If you have a rich brother or sister or cousin or aunty and they help you, it's a very good one but If they don't help you, I don't think they have done anything wrong cos you no folo them work for dia money.

The only people you have the right to feel entitled to is your parents cos na dem bring you come this world.

Did your parents consult that your ambassador uncle before them born you? ABI that your uncle no get him own family wey hin go take care of?

28 Likes

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by ecolime(m): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Will his recall and coming back home make your life better? You can't make progress in life with this wicked way of thinking.

No one owes you anything except maybe your own parents. Chart your own race

17 Likes

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by mach7(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
Most of them have overstayed their welcome and didn't have any significant impact with regards to promoting Nigeria's interest abroad.

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by Kingspin(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
mach7:
Most of them have overstayed their welcome and didn't have any significant impact with regards to promoting Nigeria's interest abroad.
Many

1 Like

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by Burob: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Wailer you to wan chop Government cake? By his grace Ambassador Mfawa Abam, will be redeployed to Argentina.

8 Likes

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by BoldBrainz(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
baralatie:

🙄🙄
You dey vex o

You no go understand my guy!

The last time we saw the human being back home was around April or May 2022, when he came to bury his father. If you see the litany of DSS and Soldiers he conveyed to Ugep for his personal protection, just cause he didn't want people having access to him. He was gone right after the funeral!

He's my direct maternal Uncle and tomorrow he'll wake up and want to be Governor of Cross River State and his kinsmen like me will be expected to work for his victory and defend his idiocy in public.

Thank god I have pride sef! Nobody go call me for clan meeting tell me any nonsense!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Recalls all career & non-career Ambassadors, expect them in Abuja on Oct 31 by itsme01: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
cool

Tinubu is the Sir Alex Ferguson of Nigerian Politics

He is positioning his team strategically this last 70 days.

Tukur burutai can now come back home

82 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otti Warns As Thieves Damage Public Gutters In Aba, Sell Off Rods As Scraps / APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP / Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.