Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,587 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

What Does A Woman Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Woman Really Want? (1742 Views)

How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / Can A Woman Really Stop Her Man From Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Woman Really Want? by CuteAngel(f): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2007
The great question, which I have not been able to answer, is,

'What does a woman want?
CAN ANYONE TELL ME?
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by cuteass1(f): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2007
@ poster . . shouldnt you be answering the question too, or you really not an "f"? Or you don't know what you want??

@ topic

I would choose to believe that most girls want a guy that would love them unconditionally, a guy they can be themselves with, a guy that sort of completes them (not necessarily literally) but i mean someone that would/could always be a source of joy, a guy that makes them feel they're the only girls on earth (l'il bit exaggerated i know but its possible, not physically but otherwise), a guy that makes all other guys incompetent in their own eyes, a guy that offers them sense of safety and security a guy that defines atleast half of their world because he is who he is to them!!
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by saucekid(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2007
women need a guy that can offer security,love and tender moments with all the other fringe benefits
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by moondust(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2007
a rich guy who's got the body of a GOD and the personality of a king grin
for una dream grin grin grin
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by cuteass1(f): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2007
moondust:

a rich guy who's got the body of a GOD and the personality of a king grin

Exactly, finally someone's getting the gist tongue

moondust:

for una dream grin grin grin

overruled! grin
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2007
A man with

A PHD in TLC.

Tall, Dark and Smoking.

Loaded and spilling ova.
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by moondust(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2007
cute-ass:

overruled! grin
duh! grin
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by Digital(f): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2007
, everything
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by cuteass1(f): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2007
Digital:

, everything

LOL, too much of anything is bad oo tongue
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by theffanyi(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2007
[CUTE],WHAT THEY WANT IS ABSOLUTE TOLERANCE. cool

Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by naijaborn(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2007
theffanyi:

[CUTE],WHAT THEY WANT IS ABSOLUTE TOLERANCE. cool
REALLY!!! shocked may be we need to change d thread to what does dwoman posses to deserve what she wants, cos definately dey all want somtin lushious,d goody goodies wey dem no fit provide grin
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by mopegirl(f): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2007
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by CuteAngel(f): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmn Its kindda hard to know what one really wants, well i was waiting to hear from ya b4 saying ma mind.

well wat i want is , I WANT TO LEARN MORE! SO THAT I CAN DO MORE!!
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by cuteass1(f): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2007
CuteAngel:

The great question, which I have not been able to answer, is,

'What does a woman want?
CAN ANYONE TELL ME?

CuteAngel:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmn Its kindda hard to know what one really wants, well i was waiting to hear from ya before saying ma mind.

well what i want is , I WANT TO LEARN MORE! SO THAT I CAN DO MORE!!

Weired!

Anyways next time, specify your questions so we don't waste our precious minutes typing contrary! thankyou.
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by saucekid(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2007
abi
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by naijaborn(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2007
wait a minute, i thot yu girlz were suppose to com up with what yu'll (women)want !
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by knotty(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2007
what does a woman really wants? i guess a married woman

well, a woman,a married one, want a man whose soul, purse, dick, life essence are in her pocket.

manipulative lot, they want our souls.
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by saucekid(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2007
knotty:

what does a woman really wants? i guess a married woman

well, a woman,a married one, want a man whose soul, purse, privates, life essence are in her pocket.

manipulative lot, they want our souls.

WORD
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by McDoe(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2007
cute-ass:

, most girls want a guy that would love them unconditionally, a guy they can be themselves with, a guy that sort of completes them (not necessarily literally) but i mean someone that would/could always be a source of joy, a guy that makes them feel they're the only girls on earth (l'il bit exaggerated i know but its possible, not physically but otherwise), a guy that makes all other guys incompetent in their own eyes, a guy that offers them sense of safety and security a guy that defines atleast half of their world because he is who he is to them!!

Are these not too much!
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by cuteass1(f): 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2007
McDoe:

Are these not too much!

It looks too much, dunnit?

But practically it isnt . .because all those things are one in hand.

Take for example, if someone should ask what it takes to be a mother, the list would seem unending but for an up and doing mum, she does them all without having to think about it wink

I believe if a couple is up and doing, they complete each other, which makes each person's task easy flowing and feels undemanding . .you do those things without even thinking, because the person beside you deserves your "all"

Its kind of difficult to put to words jare, just think about your dream couple, you'll see what i'm talking about wink

If they both love each other unconditionally and genuinely, every other thing on the list follows suit authomatically!!
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by sylvao2000(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2007
@poster sex and money that is what women need
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2007
@sylvao2000

which means you're very limited.
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by CuteAngel(f): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2007
@ cute ass
Weired!

Anyways next time, specify your questions so we don't waste our precious minutes typing contrary! thankyou.

Why the fuss? having a problem with dat?
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by cuteass1(f): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2007
Honey there's a fair difference between making a point and having a problem . . any serious mind will see which category my post falls into. And please try to insert quote, so someone doesnt attribute my post to you.

Now, guess we're done, have a splendid evening dear!
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by CuteAngel(f): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2007
most times is gud to ignore some she-goat who claim to be wise in their own eyez nevertheless tnx for your advice.
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by cuteass1(f): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2007
CuteAngel:

most times is good to ignore some she-goat who claim to be wise in their own eyez nevertheless tnx for your advice.

You couldnt be more right darling, i'll be doing that from this point (likewise, thanks for the advice wink ). . nice meeting you sha, nothing short of a pleasure and blast wink
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by McDoe(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2007
cute-ass:

It looks too much, dunnit?

But practically it isnt . .because all those things are one in hand.

Take for example, if someone should ask what it takes to be a mother, the list would seem unending but for an up and doing mum, she does them all without having to think about it wink

I believe if a couple is up and doing, they complete each other, which makes each person's task easy flowing and feels undemanding . .you do those things without even thinking, because the person beside you deserves your "all"

Its kind of difficult to put to words jare, just think about your dream couple, you'll see what i'm talking about wink

If they both love each other unconditionally and genuinely, every other thing on the list follows suit authomatically!!

That is my cute-ass talking!
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by acidrop(f): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2007
random stuff
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by iice(f): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2007
Long tori!
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by bisii(f): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2007
lots of moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy{that i kno for sure, to buy lotsssssssss of diamonds!!!} grin grin wink wink
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by lololo(m): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2007
@ bisii, na money na him go kill u, na only money u no, u go kill ur man because of money grin
Re: What Does A Woman Really Want? by unicorn99: 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2007
SOME QUESTIONS ARE NOT DESIGNED TO BE ANSWERED BY HUMANS.
THIS IS ONE OF SUCH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Know When I See A Virtous Lady For A Wife? / Help Am Still A Virgin At 28 / Facebook Blamed For Relationship Breakups.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.