Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce (55510 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by kaymart: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2023
NaBanga:
Nothing bad is happening here. The woman does not want the relationship and she followed the legal protocol. The man needs to follow legal protocol and file to stay. Most likely he will be able to stay, because he is not at fault for what took place.
He won't be listened to.
He is just a dependant for the wife so he has no case.
His dependency status has been withdrawn, he will be deported.
He has succeeded in using his resources to get the wife to a better place. He was just a place holder....
A tool used to get from point A to point B and how he's no longer useful. He has served his purpose and to be discarded like thrash

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by BigBashiru: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Women are merciless and ruthless if they want to act.

That is why when their are broken.

I care less.

They don't even care.

The sweet marriage go clear for her eyes after some years.

I don't understand 2nd sentence. 4th sentence are you talking of the situation in this thread or all situations?
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by BigDawsNet: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2023
Sweetvie:

Guy undecided
He should apologise for wetin?😂😂

Let him keep quite na... shebi UK gov will ship him back to naija and he will hav to start allover...

The best is to beg the lady... and if possible she become the wife and d real wife become husband... this should go on... until his fit to legalise his documents

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Regie2bless: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2023
Maria96:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwqlI-7ohca/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Wahala shocked
the woman is just desperate, maybe she Don see man wey get British passport wey dey show her interest and a marriage to dat man go guarantee her British citizenship so she go ditch d man and go for the man with British citizenship. Na desperation, u need to see how people are looking for work visa in uk, u go sorry 4 dem, all in a bid to secure der stay. So a married woman wey see oyibo or black person wey get citizenship, she go secure her own first and leave her old husband to fate.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by godstino(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2023
Brandiebird:

Aswear I would bring them the wine, suggest the latest Netflix movie and go and meet my shorty until they finished. Which one is confront her Mumu man indeed.
Talking is cheap. It’s easier said than done. I agree that the man took the wrong approach , but he might have lost his temper at the heat of the moment while feeling betrayed. May God not let us dine with the wrong woman.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Mosba: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2023
WillEndInPraise:

Lol how? HELLLO MAN! ALWAYS HAVE BACK UP! HAVE BACK UP!! ALWAYS HAVE BACK UP!!! When I was single, I got minimum of 4 girls dating at the same time. I'm married now, my wife is everything a man would ever want but till, I'm still keeping lots from her. She can never know all my source is income nor my bank balance. I'm full of surprises so if she wanna try anything funny, she will think twice. I'm f***k smart and always ahead. That's all you need to keep woman.

You appear smart because you don't depend on her to live in Nigeria. Once you married for a visa,all your gragra go calm. Na that time you go look left and right and turn to look your back before you handshake a female working colleague. No one can outsmart his circumstances

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Regie2bless: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Skyview01:
I always have a back up plan and expect the worst and plan accordingly.

At this stage in my life, its hard to surprise me.
is better to bring ur wife with children here, no woman will pack to another man's house with children so children secure ur woman with u. If a newly wedded without kids comes to uk, sorry things like dis can happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Blackdisciple(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2023
Acidosis:
The truth of the matter is that Nigerian women in the UK will always have an edge over their husbands. This is not about the UK laws but the fact that most japa trips from Nigerian families were initiated by the madam of the house (wives). Many will do anything and everything to remain in that country, including destroying the marriage.

Bro you see all these women around ehhh if for example the way government in foreign lands gives women edge over a man and same is applied in nigeria I swear down what many women will be going to their husbands /guys in Nigeria ehh UK own will be nothing compare walai...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Exceed15: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2023
CoolAmbience:

E good as you dey corner dey look them.

I no really no wetin dey do some men.

Woman wey challenge am for Nigeria...hmmm, na God go help sha.

Bro na look I just dey look am o..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Zooposki(f): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2023
spiritedtete:
This is laughable... the man obviously gave the woman the mantle eheheheh. Dear Men, show care, show love , but never go soft for a woman.

NB: I am not saying you should be abusive. But please be the giant you are meant to be even if she is richer.. Do not go soft. Please!

Make sure you are always two steps ahead.

You see how your so called Bible and Quran has deceived you guys that the women is supposed to be under the man. Now the world knows no peace. Your creator (woman) is supposed to be under you her creation (man). Does that make sense to you?
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Originalsly: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2023
somehow:

Moving abroad doesn't really favor a married man, we are already on the edge while in Nigeria, you'll almost flip over if you end up in the western world.

Their goal there is to make all their men weak and it's working.

100% true.

Many men in relationships especially married men do not consider this or take it seriously before moving abroad. In this case ... the husband's stay was dependent on her .... which makes it worse. He should've been expecting such from the wife especially if back home he had side chicks. Hopefully .... he did not sell out all he had in Nigeria and kissed Naija goodbye. Power is in the hands of the woman in the West ... many women quietly submit themselves to the abuse and disrespect they receive from their husbands in Nigeria but the minute they arrive in the West ... I say no more.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by juman(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2023
Nigeria is a good place to live if you can be very hard working.
But he can still stay he wishes, he just needs to explore the rules.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Myer(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2023
Maria96:

Wahala shocked

UK has very rubbish laws that empower women to enslave men. It is a jezebelic system.

Granted some men have abused power but reversing divine order is certainly a cursed system.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by chiedozie198100: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2023
There's this simp in my church that his wife convinced him to sponsor her travel to UK.
The woman left without his m or the kids.

I just dey look am side eye.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by tnerro1(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2023
After women, fear pastors

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Edusouls(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

I care less.

They don't even care.

do women care for anybody? Noo only their own offspring from their own womb, naturally they are very cruel, selfish and ruthless, sorry Man U have to come back and pick the pieces

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Johel(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by AntiTerrorist: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2023
Skyview01:
I always have a back up plan and expect the worst and plan accordingly.

At this stage in my life, its hard to surprise me.
What back up plan should a dependant have in a foreign country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by GVTAsiwaju(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

I care less.

They don't even care.

Women are ruthless mehn... These creatures no send you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Jagaban2012: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2023
Ladies and devils are colleagues sometimes. Even devil use to call ladies my bosses....
If you no fear ladies...you are not wise enough...there are so many married man in Europe and a other overseas countries who have made their men's life miserable.....
What they normally do is that they will decide some.men to come abroad and stay with them....they guys will make all the money abroad but the ladies inherited them.by filing for divorce or separation.....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Papayaayasager(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2023
Bring my wife abroad... NEVER.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by c900: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2023
If you have kids, you still have right to family life
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Blackdisciple(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2023
Useless nigerian woman 99.9% of them here are like that, leave them at home with kids and go to work before coming in the evening she done sharply go do the unthinkable.

In the morning she goes to work you go to work at work she don get AP...

Leave them at home with kids and travel to another state for work come back after some weeks na OYO for you...

Leave them at home with kids and travel abroad for the betterment of the family and come back after some times for visit and what you will come and see that one Na you Sabi...

Okay not to be lonely abi.... Carry the whole family travel abroad she's working you are working kids are in school she will get someone when you get to know she will file for divorce claim what ever you have and ask officials to kick you out of the house.... Na wetin be their problem

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Emperorx: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2023
After God fear woman those being can be heartless

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by AntiTerrorist: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2023
thesilentman:
When a woman is allowed to become a man's equal,she becomes his superior-Socrates.

Another one, when a woman has more money, she will feel she needs no husband.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Biggjoe2606(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2023
This is not the first time such scenario has happened and definitely not gonna be the last time. I only wish & hope guys learn from this and always work hard & smart to stay steps ahead of these V people.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Sweetvie: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Let him keep quite na... shebi UK gov will ship him back to naija and he will hav to start allover...

The best is to beg the lady... and if possible she become the wife and d real wife become husband... this should go on... until his fit to legalise his documents
I feel you but its sounds funny.
It can't happen 😂
He should have had a backup plan when he decided to expose her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Harddiskng(m): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2023
gaby:
This is evil.

Brother that’s just what is it.

When you think God burning a soul in hellfire for all eternity is a bit excessive.

Even with this global knowledge of hell, you still see things like this. So eternity in hell is well deserved.

Never put your lifelines in the hands of anyone, only God!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by gabbytabby: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2023
I try not to get involved with man versus woman matter since it might be a domestic violence matter. Too many pathological liars.

Bottom line you can’t force anybody to be with you. It might be difficult for a while but it will pass. May God help both party through this time.

Maria96:

Wahala shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Sermwell(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2023
motymop:
If i was the man.

I will come back to Nigeria, block every contact about her and be the best version of myself.
It's not as easy as you think
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by FireUpNow(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2023
Women! The man did not play the game in a smart way. Since he knew the wife was cheating, just disconnect from her without filing for divorce, don't near her again and find ways to pained emotionally and fell dejected
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Sheggy13(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2023
Dougad:
The letter clearly says leave or file an application to stay.

What am I missing?

Yes, it means it's either he leaves (as he has ceased to be on a dependant visa due to his wife filing for that) or he applies for another visa category perhaps student, work or something else. You and I know that's near impossible especially if the time frame given for him to do that, October 23rd, just a month plus. If he decides to go for student, before he gets admission and gathers money for proof of fund and all that, the time has lapsed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics / I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.