Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce (55570 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Deprofessional(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Lol..Mumu man.The thing that has saved me in all my dealings with ladies is having a backup plan always.As a man this will help u always.The biggest rule..never let a woman know all the source of your income.Your leg never strong for UK and u see say your wife dey cheat, you go confront am.lol.obviously she is ahead of the game.you are supposed to be ahead always

There is sense in the submission above.

Do not fight when the odds are against you. Keep calm, put all your evidence together and at the right time strike.

My father will always say, what a man does or want to do is always in his mind.

Before you confront a cheating wife abroad, ensure you are established.

30 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Watinhapen(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Men that takes their wives abroad and they then be at the mercy of their wives must be ment. Women have the upper hand abroad. Only that should give you sense to know how to keep yourself safe. Most women have a hardened heart. They usually donโ€™t think twice before they act.

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Chisave: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Gh
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by MarianaTrench: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2023
RPG2020:
Not the end of the world
Me i Will set her up before moving

This is one of the reason why he was asked to leave the country

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by EDOSBROWN: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2023
dododawa1:
mention one MAN, woman have saved.
Your mother have savedvu one time or the other.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by CoolAmbience(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2023
layzie:
The painful part of this will be that this man may have borne all the financial obligations to make this trip happen...flights, visa/application fees, sch fees, etc and may probably have left a good job/business to join her.
Japa is very capital intensive, to lose it all this way....I can't even begin to imagine it

And the intriguing thing is that it is fast becoming a huge trend. The new trick is for women to cajole their husbands into making that huge investment of relocating abroad.... naim dey reign for them now....

Yes, as a man you stand a good chance to have a better life overseas. However, nothing is guaranteed in this life.

It is high time that men started seeing the other side of it, which gives them absolute advantage over the man. That side where, as a man, you are wholely at the mercy of your wife.

Just imagine, na she cheat, na she still wan divorce and jeopardize the man life.....what sort of wickedness and insensitivity is that?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Exceed15: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2023
A colleague just moved his wife/kids to UK. The same wife he complained to me that she always challenge his authority at home. As just dey corner dey look am. Wetin concern me .

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Zion243(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2023
ednut1:
in one month Naso e easy abi. From application stage to shortlisting to interview to offer to background checks . May take over a month o

Definitely
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by blesdman(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2023
Bush2013:

I was talking to one babe like that, next thing she told how she would like to travel that she hate Nigeria lol but she no get shishi she want a husband that will take care of that...

I quickly told her that I am not travelling anywhere that I am making enough money in Nigeria. She was disappointed.
We ended it.
Same way I never married some ladies. Am focused here in Nigeria and a lady is telling me her dream is to japa. I quickly end relationship. Goals are key

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Tayorshd87: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2023
So.who will borrow d man visa to stay for a.while now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by DWJOBScom(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Women are merciless and ruthless if they want to act.

That is why when their are broken.

I care less.

They don't even care.

The sweet marriage go clear for her eyes after some years.

Same as men o
Evil has no gender preference
Wait till the women tell their own story
A terrible person remains terrible irrespective of their gender

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by chuksoyo21(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Lol..Mumu man.The thing that has saved me in all my dealings with ladies is having a backup plan always.As a man this will help u always.The biggest rule..never let a woman know all the source of your income.Your leg never strong for UK and u see say your wife dey cheat, you go confront am.lol.obviously she is ahead of the game.you are supposed to be ahead always

Sense no go kill you...
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by NAC1666: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Elsueno: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Why even bother confront her when he had no backup plan?...He should have played along till his citizenship is secured then dump d SL*t undecided . Anyways all cheaters Male/female should rote in hell!! Despicable cursed little devils who can't even respect d sanctity of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by MarianaTrench: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2023
Mahone05:

7 weeks is enough time for him to get a UK girl convinced to marry him, and activate his citizenship

At this stage an arangee marriage will not save him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by MrAbufayed: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2023
Goodlady:
He should leave asap. Chests wonts make heaven
See your gender,lol...he is not a patient man, simple life after discovering she was cheating,send few thousands of naira home they'll do justice, she'll just sleep and not wake up, autopsy will not be able to reveal the cause of death
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by CoolAmbience(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2023
Exceed15:
A colleague just moved his wife/kids to UK. The same wife he complained to me that she always challenge his authority at home. As just dey corner dey look am. Wetin concern me .

E good as you dey corner dey look them.

I no really no wetin dey do some men.

Woman wey challenge am for Nigeria...hmmm, na God go help sha.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Johnrake69: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2023
ednut1:
in one month Naso e easy abi. From application stage to shortlisting to interview to offer to background checks . May take over a month o

Itโ€™s possible for care work. People dey run am but itโ€™s expensive. I know a guy that delivers care work 5years visa within a month for 12k pounds.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Exceed15: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2023
Nonexisting:
We warn them but they call us misogynists. Every man should have back up plan as he gets older. Right now, no one born of a vaginarian can surprise me. I see betrayal long before they come and that gives me time to plan for it. Only simps travel abroad with their wives. Show me a single Nigerian man who lives in peace with his wife abroad and I will show you a pit latrine who takes shit all the time with no complaints.

Good thought. I m sure this fellow has heard a lot of cases like what happened to him but still fell. victim. Some men mumu no be small. I will never invite wife over because I know her well. A wise man foresee evil and hide himself so the bible says.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Mosba: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2023
In other words living on Dependent visa is living on a borrowed time. I'm sure every man who is living on such visa is making alternative arrangements as we speak. As the victim of this story, I say welcome back to Nigeria with that your heavy heart. Your crime for getting deported is speaking against a cheat on you. What a wicked world you found yourself. I hope you never abandoned your family when it was rosy over there because Nigeria is so tough now that no one has anything to support themselves let alone one deportee.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Confirm4real(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2023
JAPA group hope you're seeing it clearly abi which one you no understand for the scenario...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by CoolAmbience(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2023
blesdman:

Same way I never married some ladies. Am focused here in Nigeria and a lady is telling me her dream is to japa. I quickly end relationship. Goals are key

You head get oil jare...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2023
It's not the end of life for him. Seemingly bad things happen to people, but if they know their God and look to him alone, then their disappointment will only be temporary.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by ItisWell22(f): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2023
zed7:
Nothing surprising here. Men have left their roles to women, expect more of this.

As a man, never allow the woman wear your crown. Encourage her to excel but work twice as hard to remain the man. Even if she is financially better off, at least you will not be dependent on her.

Women are not wired to be providers, men are. You're handing her a role she knows nothing about. This is the consequences. Men should sit up. If you marry a high flyer, be twice the flyer she is.

God bless you for this! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคฒ

Not all women want to depend on men as they make it look or sound like.
But if myself as a woman is struggling to be up there, my husband should be my leader!
He should be twice as ambitious as myself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by CUMIN: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2023
As a Yoruba man like this kind woman I dey like f$&k...if you can't stay in your husband house I will use the little change I gat entice you till you wise up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by nairalanda1(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2023
Why didn't the man apply for UK citizenship?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by opius: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:

Oga You can't be this smart all the time.. may God deliver us from enemy within.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Treadway: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2023
motymop:
If i was the man.

I will come back to Nigeria, block every contact about her and be the best version of myself.
cosign! Mo proud ju gbogbo jatijati yen lo. I have a gift of moving on pretty quickly if I sense just a hint that I'm not wanted. When I no be leper, I no ugly, I love and value myself..omo i'll take a walk with my head held high even if I don dey wreckt.. it ain't easy and it's a great loss, but hey if you gotta hit rock bottom, hit it like a champ at least. Lol

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Yameater(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2023
ednut1:

Then he should appeal the case and do the necessary while waiting...
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by MrsTwrite(f): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2023
I pity the man.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Goodlady(f): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2023
MrAbufayed:

See your gender,lol...he is not a patient man, simple life after discovering she was cheating,send few thousands of naira home they'll do justice, she'll just sleep and not wake up, autopsy will not be able to reveal the cause of death
Wicked Mr Abdulfayeed, no few thousand ll be sent home. You guys at home are also leaches. When there's separation in relationships, everyone should go separate in peace and the man should settle alimony to avoid dragging.
Know this and know peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.