Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce (55585 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by BigBashiru: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Women are merciless and ruthless if they want to act.

That is why when their are broken.

I care less.

They don't even care.

The sweet marriage go clear for her eyes after some years.

When a woman wants to leave you she doesn't care the millions you may have spent on the wedding....all she cares is she's leaving. They don't care.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by lorhema(f): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Let him keep quite na... shebi UK gov will ship him back to naija and he will hav to start allover...

The best is to beg the lady... and if possible she become the wife and d real wife become husband... this should go on... until his fit to legalise his documents

Abeg no kill me with laugh. 😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Afrobasic(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2023
NaBanga:
Nothing bad is happening here. The woman does not want the relationship and she followed the legal protocol. The man needs to follow legal protocol and file to stay. Most likely he will be able to stay, because he is not at fault for what took place.

You no read the letter?

He has to get a sponsored job before the end of October (which is almost impossible in the UK) and he cannot appeal this judgment.

The simp would most likely be back in Nigeria by November.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by juman(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2023
It might be mere survival tactics.

Instead of renewing work permit, by marrying someone with real stand in the country she lives there indefinitely.

The husband should marry a woman as such.
Or get a permanent job. Which is easy to get if he moves with right people.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by ahiboilandgas: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2023
Maria96:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwqlI-7ohca/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Wahala shocked
apply for admission and come in again to pepper her ! She doesn't hold the exclusive right to UK visa .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by aswani(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2023
A close friend went through a similar case over in UK too.

The woman brought him from Naija, after a few years she decided to end the marriage and filed for annulment which would have meant he had to leave the country (if she had filed for divorce he could have stayed).

He managed to get a good lawyer and eventually was allowed to stay. Some women are heartless sha, as I guess are some men, the whole thing stressed the poor man out so much.

By the way, there was no domestic violence or anything of that sort involved. We later found out her (fake) pastor wanted her to end the marraige because the man refused to go to the Pastor's fake church.

As life is now, the woman left the church a few years after and the church itself is now dead.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Sheggy13(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2023
nairalanda1:
Why didn't the man apply for UK citizenship?

Apply for UK citizenship on what basis please? Do they pick UK citizenship on the floor? Do you know how many years you have to live in the UK to become a citizen. You're asking why someone who is a dependant to a student with Nigerian passport that came for a 1-year Master's course why he didn't apply for UK citizenship. Don't make me laugh please.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by buJu234: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2023
Like I have been saying b4.. most African / Nigerian woman don't really love their husband or their marriage..

Women are very promiscuous that's why when you talk abt DNA alot are scared..

They only remain in their marriage in Africa because of the society norms and low financial income.

Immediately they get to a society where those norms are ignored and they have financial freedom..

That's when you will truly knw the woman that care for her marriage and her husband or not.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Nweike1: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2023
Bush2013:

I was talking to one babe like that, next thing she told how she would like to travel that she hate Nigeria lol but she no get shishi she want a husband that will take care of that...

I quickly told her that I am not travelling anywhere that I am making enough money in Nigeria. She was disappointed.
We ended it.
Very 🧠

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Love56743: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2023
I'm an Africa man i believe in black power, once I get back to Nigeria immediately, i will make her pay for her sins, 50k has sort everything she must be deported back to Nigeria to face her sins

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by sharpwriter(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2023
MrAbufayed:

See your gender,lol...he is not a patient man, simple life after discovering she was cheating,send few thousands of naira home they'll do justice, she'll just sleep and not wake up, autopsy will not be able to reveal the cause of death
shocked wicked man... Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by ConfidentialDoc: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2023
As long as he don't have any tangible investment there, there's nothing wrong in leaving.

UK is not heaven after all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by delishpot: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2023
Good. Very good. He decided to destroy his family because of ordinary cheating. Is it not the cheating that women have been enduring for ages? Even polygamy is forced upon women in Naija. If he can't endure cheating let him return to naija and allow her breathe
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by madridguy(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2023
grin grin grin

I really feel for the man in question. Let him come back and start a new life. God has showed him the true colour of the person he called wife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2023
chigoziri2403:
I can't cohabit with my partner abroad, either I stay back or she stays back
My peace of mind is paramount

Women always want to date who is superior to them financially and otherwise
Once she senses you are below her, she switches to someone above her
Not in all cases.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Yankee101: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Avoid the uk

People no go hear

Go as a top professional, for vacation or school if you get scholarship, if not just avoid it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by jojothaiv(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Isn't it amazing that none of the smooth talkers and objective thinkers called daughters of Eve we have there didn't bother dropping their usually balanced comments on this beautiful thread.

Me thinks, hypocrisy is just the order of the day and depending on wherever you stand on the gender line, you'd seek to support your own kind. Herd mentality is freaking real particularly when it comes to the women world.

As for the man, hard luck, the UK is no third world country where the institution called marriage is respected that much. And the whole post bring to life the maxim 'he who pays the piper dictate the tune'

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by pansophist(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2023
I blame the man.

It's easy to blame women or others, but if he did the right thing, this thing won't happen to him.

I live in the West myself, and almost all the marriages I see between Nigerians is the women on top and the man under. The system is designed to emasculate men.

Why will one want to be a husband and a father in such climate? A place where you can't father your kids well, and the state has influence and control over your children and marriage than you?

Feel free to move abroad with your wife, I'm not discouraging that, but make sure your immigration status is not at the mercy of someone. Just as most Nigerians won't move to Burundi, it should be the same with the western world.

Not all western countries should appeal to you if you're a married man. Look for those without anti family laws, where they won't teach your kids how to masturbaate in class, and that your son may be a girl.

Lots of Western countries do not support the misogynistic laws, try live in those ones. But you see the US, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, UK, Ireland, Belgium, just avoid those ones.

The man now foolishly go and put himself in a dependent position. I don't care if you promise you won't shoot me, you should not have a gun in the first place. I don't care if you won't cancel my visa status, I won't depend on you.

If I even marry a billionaire women, it's under my roof she will come and live. Her wealth means nothing to me. She will have to follow my directive.

Men should start being men. Real masculine men won't put themselves in a position where a woman can flip the rug under their feet.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Error401: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2023
women are so brutal when they make decisions. If I see a woman crying almost dying, I wouldnt care, because given the chance, she will do worse to another person

Yugoslavia247:
Women are merciless and ruthless if they want to act.

That is why when their are broken.

I care less.

They don't even care.

The sweet marriage go clear for her eyes after some years.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by 007Marvel(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2023
spiritedtete:
This is laughable... the man obviously gave the woman the mantle eheheheh. Dear Men, show care, show love , but never go soft for a woman.

NB: I am not saying you should be abusive. But please be the giant you are meant to be even if she is richer.. Do not go soft. Please!

Make sure you are always two steps ahead.

You dey contradict yourself and that Alpha male persona doesn't work like in Nigeria! Just pray you marry a reasonable woman because you'll be branded insecure and assertive which are the ingredients of painful divorce.. the best thing to do over there is Fv¢K the shit out of anyone that gives you the opportunity! Marriage is a no no no!
Their love be like sawdust, small breeze e don blow comot.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by isabi2lof: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2023
This is what happens, when a man leave his role for the woman to cater for , Uk is not Nigeria, where men are maltreating women daily and getting away with it .

In Nigeria, they'll call the woman all kinds of names but in UK , nobody send anybody papa.

We know that getting a job to survive is not easy in this part of the world, but then , many men are getting lazier day by day
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by ednut1(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2023
Mahone05:

7 weeks is enough time for him to get a UK girl convinced to marry him, and activate his citizenship
divorce proceedings of the first marriage nko. You funny
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by ednut1(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2023
Johnrake69:

It’s possible for care work. People dey run am but it’s expensive. I know a guy that delivers care work 5years visa within a month for 12k pounds.
lol you are assuming he has 12k. After helping his wife pay school fees
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Haydens: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2023
Marriage ? I don't think it's for me.

I mayn't try that bondage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Sleekfun: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2023
Men are heartless and women are also heartless , I feel this man pain ... I would have advice if he apologize to the woman at this stage , play along but have a bigger back up plan , look for a job ... Get strong connections then after some years you can break up ... When you feel powerless in relationships either man or woman ... You have to accept some cheats that come during the handicap period ... This cheats make you strong and get to understand people around you ... Brother please I advice you play smart by apologize to her even though she is wrong .
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by zumbigbo(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2023
Brandiebird:
Let’s take a minute to remember the 1000s of white women who were duped by Nigerian men who left them the minute they got their right to remain documents.

Plus the thousands of mixed race children they left scattered, lost being abused and despised by their white families

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by MrDoGood(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2023
Most women are toxic and ruthless.

The moment they have the opportunity, to deal with you, you're gone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by bluefilm: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Lol..Mumu man.The thing that has saved me in all my dealings with ladies is having a backup plan always.As a man this will help u always.The biggest rule..never let a woman know all the source of your income.Your leg never strong for UK and u see say your wife dey cheat, you go confront am.lol.obviously she is ahead of the game.you are supposed to be ahead always

What exactly is his offence?

Is it a crime in the UK to be on a dependent visa?
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by nairalanda1(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2023
Sheggy13:

Apply for UK citizenship on what basis please? Do they pick UK citizenship on the floor? Do you know how many years you have to live in the UK to become a citizen. You're asking why someone who is a dependant to a student with Nigerian passport that came for a 1-year Master's course why he didn't apply for UK citizenship. Don't make me laugh please.

I was just being curious. Thanks for the explanation, anyway.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by RPG2020(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2023
MarianaTrench:

This is one of the reason why he was asked to leave the country

Enter house you know nothing
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Whytelyon(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
EDOSBROWN:
Women can go extra mile to save a man, they can also go extra mile to bring a man down..
FEAR WOMEN

Nothing like that, the lady is leveraging on the fact she has an upper hand , plus the country gave them leverage. Sometimes, i do not blame Muslims with their ideology of Subjugating and putting women below the lowest lowest class, things like these bring a form of Running stomach.
You may care to know , she definitely would regret everything when the time comes.

We usually know the story, the man would be the last fool in this world ever to accept her a second time. Thank God na she use her hand draw first blood.
Women and illogical reasoning, I doubt am say mother eve only chop apple, Maybe e get wetin them never tell us way make men day suffer anyhow anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Whytelyon(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
BigDawsNet:
He should apologise
She cheat, he found out and he should apologise?

Where is your sense of decorum? So cheating is now a Legal thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.