Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

#is Virginity A Shame Or A Pride In This Era#? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #is Virginity A Shame Or A Pride In This Era#? (338 Views)

Is Virginity A Real Pride Of Woman? / The Future Is Truly Female..what A Shame(pics) / Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#is Virginity A Shame Or A Pride In This Era#? by Testiebobo(m): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2023
#personal experience#"I told my gees that I am a virgin and they were like"y're what? Com'on get out of here! Y're so disgusting! See dis mumu bread nd butter boy o
*I was mute at that moment*
Virginity that used to be a thing of pride and honour in the late 90s, as now become a shame now
Your opinion pls!

1 Like

Re: #is Virginity A Shame Or A Pride In This Era#? by MrsTwrite(f): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2023
A pride!

1 Like

Re: #is Virginity A Shame Or A Pride In This Era#? by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2023
It's a pride my dear
Show me a man that hates virgins and I'll show you a wasted man.
Re: #is Virginity A Shame Or A Pride In This Era#? by helinues: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2023
grin
Re: #is Virginity A Shame Or A Pride In This Era#? by KAM3KAZI: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2023
As someone who lost his virginity somewhat recently (last year) I can tell you that it's supposed to be a thing of pride but it isn't,not in these times of sextapes and high body counts. When I was a virgin no one fucking believed me,no one. They didn't think I was joking, they believed I was joking.
The ones who believed me thought something was wrong with me and I started to unconsciously adopt that belief too. Peer pressure can be something else, damn.

1 Like

Re: #is Virginity A Shame Or A Pride In This Era#? by Karleb(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2023
In this current Nigeria where people are shamed for not doing yahoo and hookup is where you are telling your friends you are a virgin? cheesy

If you are an upright person, keep it to yourself because people will call you mumu.

Nothing beats when couples deflower themselves tho. It's one of those reasons families stayed together in the past. But the world has changed.

3 Likes

Re: #is Virginity A Shame Or A Pride In This Era#? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2023
For a male, Definitely a Thing of SHAME.
Because it means you have not Conquered a Woman yet.πŸ€¨πŸ˜’

For a Female, a Thing of PRIDE!
Because it means you are an Unused Fresh Vessel! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚

2 Likes

Re: #is Virginity A Shame Or A Pride In This Era#? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2023
Karleb:
In this current Nigeria where people are shamed for not doing yahoo and hookup is where you are telling your friends you are a virgin? cheesy

If you are an upright person, keep it to yourself because people will call you mumu.

Nothing beats when couples deflower themselves tho. It's one of those reasons families stayed together in the past. But the world has changed.

This is the simple reason for Breakups in Many Marriages, Today!.πŸ˜•

Couples having Sampled too many Gbolas and P*say B4 marriage! 😏

And that's why if a Guy must marry a Non-Virgin, Her Body count must be 1 or 2.πŸ™πŸ˜’

How can a Girl who has done Doggy, BeeJay, Missionary, CowGirl Sex styles with 15 to 20 Ex Boyfriends,
love her Husband or Stay Faithful in a Marriage
Re: #is Virginity A Shame Or A Pride In This Era#? by zed7: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2023
It's neither a thing of pride or shame, it's a personal thing and nobody should wear it as a badge of honour.
There are people who like virgins and people who like experience.

Personally, I consider character a better quality. Virginity wouldn't guarantee you wouldn't be an asshΓ³le in relationship or marriage.

Like i see it, being the first in marriage is a bonus but not the main salary. I'll like both but I prefer a salary than only a bonus.
Re: #is Virginity A Shame Or A Pride In This Era#? by spencekat(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2023
Always a pride.Nothing is shameful in or about virginity.
Re: #is Virginity A Shame Or A Pride In This Era#? by Nonexisting: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2023
Virginity in men naturally should be a thing of pride if you eventually meet an air tight vaginarian as well and figure out life from there. The problem in this part of the country is that as virgin man, you will end up with vaginarians that has mileage like planes owned by Ethiopian airlines. Sometimes when you meet the so called virgins, their pussy will be blocked but their anus will be licking water and they may have sucked hundreds of dicks. The situation is a very pathetic one now so I've decided to use, reuse and overuse my dick at the highest rate of use. Fucck but focus on important matter, my hustle.

1 Like

Re: #is Virginity A Shame Or A Pride In This Era#? by AndrewTate(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2023
Better don't listen to these women...
It's gold when we talk about women but not men...
As a man you need to know how to f*** really well no matter the matter.
it's valuable on their gender not to men.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Igbo Marriage Traditions Too Complex. / The 8 Arms Of Octopi And A Man's Penis: The Correlation / When Love Becomes Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.