Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,516 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? (476 Views)

Wow! So Abia State Is In The Bible! Wonderful! / Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / Protesters Cook In Front Of Shell In Rivers As They Protest Sacking Of Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by Biodun556(m): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2023
This is terrible!

If this happens in any other regions, the wailing would have suffocate the internet

The sacking of 7000 workers is an act of intolerance of his predecessor. This is too much.

He was even embarking on demolition of houses and shops and these people keep quiet meanwhile if it is Lagos, they will scream.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by Biodun556(m): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2023
N
Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by OhuDealer: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2023
I saw the thread but didn't bother opening it because I knew I will read Obi supporters praising the move as one of strategic financial neccessity.

But if this happened in any other state, they will be the ones shouting that it is wicked to carry out retrenchment in this economy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by flokii: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2023
You don't know the Igbos well.. do you?

You will never see someone lile Oby Ezekwesili comment on the news, but change it to Lagos state government for example sacks 100 civil servants, they'll go hyper and be posting trash up and down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by chopnaira: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2023
Biodun556:
This is terrible!

If this happens in any other regions, the wailing would have suffocate the internet

The sacking of 7000 workers is an act of intolerance of his predecessor. This is too much.
Chinedu aka 001lagos alone would have opened 10 threads in 2 hours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by helinues: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2023
If we no want make Dem dey shook mouth for our matter, abeg leave their matter for them to worry about
Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by jumper524(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2023
Nothing them no call elrufai when sack ghost workers and unqualified teachers.
People that has never been to kaduna all their life was attributing it to tribalism and others.
Today kaduna can survive without federal allocation, Alex Otti is trying to replicate elrufai but he's being hailed.
Hypocrite would kill any body that insulted elrufai but keeps shout on Alex Otti.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by flokii: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2023
OhuDealer:
I saw the thread but didn't bother opening it because I knew I will read Obi supporters praising the move as one of strategic financial neccessity.

But if this happened in any other state, they will be the ones shouting that it is wicked to carry out retrenchment in this economy.

Just wait and see how same Otti will quietly recruit people from.his circle into the same Abia civil service.

Instead of the SE folks to focus on their region and the politics going on there, they prefer to die on top Yoruba matter and Yoruba aspirations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by OhuDealer: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2023
flokii:

Just wait and see how same Otti will quietly recruit people from.his circle into the same Abia civil service.

Instead of the SE folks to focus on their region and the politics going on there, they prefer to die on top Yoruba matter and Yoruba aspirations.

Majority of them are descended from the Ohu class and so have no hope of being made a red cap chief talk more of holding elective office. This is why they are dragging ownership and position with Yorubas in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:25am On Sep 02, 2023
Biodun556:
This is terrible!

Can you compare the sacking of 7000 workers to over a hundred million poverty stricken nigerians,That was caused by tinubu's mismanagement and unfruitful policies.

2 Likes

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by Tochi3(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2023
Ebola Thief'nubu need to be sacked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by omohayek: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2023
helinues:
If we no want make Dem dey shook mouth for our matter, abeg leave their matter for them to worry about
They will barge into Yoruba related matters no matter what we do or don't do. Their burning inferiority complex demands it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:33am On Sep 02, 2023
helinues:
Am surprised, so na you post this thing? eehh so, you know that the reason why we the great Igbos dey shook mouth for una matter is, because una dey build skyscrapers for our own grin grin grin

Anyway its good that you know the truth, because that is the only thing that can set you free.
Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by helinues: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2023
omohayek:

They will barge into Yoruba related matters no matter what we do or don't do. Their burning inferiority complex demands it.

I have been ignoring any threads related to them since after election apart from the sit at home which I do normally respond to because of the influx of displaced people burden it's causing SW.
Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by helinues: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Am surprised, so na post this thing? eehh so, you know that the reason why we the great Igbos dey shook mouth for una matter is, because una dey build skyscrapers for our own grin grin grin

Anyway its good that you know the truth, because that is the only thing that can set you free.

Una pokenosing on our threads now is now like coronavirus which we dey avoid from afar.

The conversations don't always rhyme.

Cultured vs uncultured
Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by Whiteangel1234: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Because Lagos is not a Yoruba land it's cosmopolitans former Capital city of Nigeria FCT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2023
flokii:

Una dey die on top of Igbo matter that's why they are reciprocating it too.

1 Like

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by OhuDealer: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Because Lagos is not a Yoruba land it's cosmopolitans former Capital city of Nigeria FCT

Ohu.

Because you are barred from even common red cap Ozo title in your cursed yeast, you take your slave ass to Lagos to drag ownership and patrimony of another man's land

I know you have no way of being elevated to position of public relevance in your cursed yeast for you are an Ohu, but that does not give you the right to go and drag ownership and patrimony of another man's state

Better go back to your yeast and demand an end to your apartheid slave caste system so that you can at least contest local government ward councillor in that your useless yeast.

1 Like

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2023
helinues:

Una pokenosing on our threads now is now like coronavirus which we dey avoid from afar.

The conversations don't always rhyme.

Cultured vs uncultured
Why are you on my mentions?
l don't want any uncultured ebola infected person anywhere around my mentions.

1 Like

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by helinues: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2023
enemybulldozer:
l don't want any uncultured ebola infected person anywhere around my mentions.

But you started the as usual pokenosing on this thread now. It's still on first page.

Go through it yourself

1 Like

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by CJStarz: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2023
I am Igbo and I totally condemn the sacking of these workers, the reasons behind it notwithstanding.
But then, you Yorubas are just petty. See as una dey talk chochochoo over the reactions or not of Igbos towards this sack. Hatred takes you guys nowhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by OhuDealer: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Am surprised, so na post this thing? eehh so, you know that the reason why we the great Igbos dey shook mouth for una matter is, because una dey build skyscrapers for our own grin grin grin

The only reason you chook mouth in other people's affairs is because you have no say in your own homeland

1 Like

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2023
helinues:

But you started the as usual pokenosing on this thread now. It's still on first page.

Go through it yourself
Am only trying to set the records straight which I thought its necessary.

1 Like

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:57am On Sep 02, 2023
OhuDealer:

The only reason you chook mouth in other people's affairs is because you have no say in your own homeland

Is that what your god sango told you?

1 Like

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by helinues: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Am only trying to set the records straight which I thought its necessary.

Go and take a nap, you have overstressed your brain

1 Like

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by OhuDealer: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Is that what your god sango told you?

You will never be a common red cap chief in your village talk more of holding political office or appointment.

This is your fate destined by your ancestral slave lineage.

It's for this reason you have transplanted yourselves to Lagos and seek to rehabilitate yourself by seeking political relevance and recognition in another man's land.

You are also not bothered on what transpires back in your yeast because you dare not speak against your Freeborn masters.

This is why you abandoned your yeast and are in Lagos dragging ownership and patrimony with the Yoruba over Lagos.

This is your sad and pathetic reality.

Pele.

1 Like

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by alanto: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2023
They even drank water on top of it...

But remember it didn't happen anywhere in Nigeria. Na Nigeria be their problem
Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by paramakina202: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2023
Biodun556:
This is terrible!

He was even embarking on demolition of houses and shops and these people keep quiet meanwhile if it is Lagos, they will scream.

Abia state civil service have to be sanitized after 24 years of corrupt regimes and ghost workers.

1 Like

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by Ritchiee: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
That does not remove it from SW or being a Yorubaland now.Calabar was once the capital of the South,why are we not claiming that it is not for the indigenes.
Always respect your hosts.
Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by EmekaA125(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2023
CJStarz:
I am Igbo and I totally condemn the sacking of these workers, the reasons behind it notwithstanding.
But then, you Yorubas are just petty. See as una dey talk chochochoo over the reactions or not of Igbos towards this sack. Hatred takes you guys nowhere.
Yorubas are tribalist right from Nigeria's independence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by DMerciful(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2023
You did not open the thread to read but here you are reacting based on what you might see if you'd opened it.

Can you see that you're biased.
OhuDealer:

1 Like

Re: So Abia And South Easterners Take Sacking Of 7000 Workers Hookline And Sinkers? by EmekaA125(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2023
OhuDealer:

You will never be a common red cap chief in your village talk more of holding political office or appointment.

This is your fate destined by your ancestral slave lineage.

It's for this reason you have transplanted yourselves to Lagos and seek to rehabilitate yourself by seeking political relevance and recognition in another man's land.

You are also not bothered on what transpires back in your yeast because you dare not speak against your Freeborn masters.

This is why you abandoned your yeast and are in Lagos dragging ownership and patrimony with the Yoruba over Lagos.

This is your sad and pathetic reality.

Pele.
Kpele. You are pained and bittered

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! Atiku Wins Tinubu At US Court Again As Judge Passes Final Judgment. / How Ex-vp Osinbajo Saved Nigeria From $11.4bn P&ID Scam / Peter Obi Criticizes President Tinubu’s Yuletide Transportation Fare Reduction P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.