Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi (31616 Views)

Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University / Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Dittodat: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
onuman:
If Tinubu remains as president of Nigeria beyond October 1, 2023, the Judiciary must be sleeping in Nigeria.
Why swear someone in as president of Nigeria while the election petitions are not settled yet?

Were OBi and all others not sworn into offices while their election cases were in court?
The level of hypocrisy that is exhibited by you people is simply astonishing and shameless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by wrongnumber: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
DMerciful:
Even Kperogi is missing the point. What Atiku wanna see is his academic records that would show the primary and secondary school he filled, his gender at admission, what does the A in Bola A. Tinubu stands for, his age etc.

Someone who stole identity can use it to attend classes

Even you are missing the point.

What Atiku is asking for is the transcript from Richard Darley college.

Farouq is dumb cos if he has some little sense he wont write all these baseless epistles

Nobody is doubting the fact that Tinubu graduated from CSU but THAT HE USED A TRANSCRIPT BELONGING TO A LATE FEMALE KNOWN AS BOLATIFE ABIBAT TINUBU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by MRMRMR: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Tinubu is a President and the foremost public figure in Nigeria. If the US Court can give a ruling forbidding public elected figures and officials from blocking people on Social media then we don't need your tutorials on why the records shouldn't be made public.

I put it to Faroouk that if it was Donald J Trump his academic records were in question, Chicago State University would've released everything including his great grand parents' ancestry if they have such in their records.

The US and CSU can impede all they can, we know it's a tool to blackmail President Tinubu into doing their bidding. The West blackmailed Nnamdi Azikiwe for the same reasons. Nigerians are wiser now than before.
All these frustrated and wailing obidients/Igbos are living in an online bubble where truth doesn't matter. Just tell them sweet things like Buhari is dead/cloned, Tinubu didn't attend CSU, Tinubu has bribed FBI, CIA, BIDEN, pst Kumuyi etc, peter Pandora will be declared president by the tribunal on Sept 16 etc.
This class of pple deserve pity and prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by shineeye1: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Dittodat: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
[b][b]Finally, the fact that Tinubu doesn't want CSU to release his academic record and the fact that the university has spurned requests to release his records is being held up as an indication that he had no academic record there and that Tinubu and CSU are acting in cahoots to cover up a crime.

Well, there’s something called the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), which forbids all universities and colleges in the United States from disclosing the academic records of a student to a third party. Every year, I (and all university employees who handle students’ grades here) have to undergo training on how not to disclose students’ records to third parties, including to parents, without students’ written permission.

Schools can only confirm directory information such as whether or not a student graduated from a school, which CSU has done repeatedly. And why would Tinubu accede in writing to his academic records being released to political opponents? Most people won’t, even if it’s just for the pleasure of seeing their opponents squirm in anger and frustration.[/b][/b]

These are two more points that I made here previously. There is a law that guides the school and why will I allow my opponents to have access to my records? I will make them keep chasing shadows, wasting time and money. Tinubu is too smart for these low-IQ fools.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Omoawoke2(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
chopnaira:

Check what the LinkedIn posters below have in common.

Hint: They are all I**B.

Illiterates scums, daft dumbass smelly Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by richie240: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
You just wasted your time educating people with reprobate minds . People who provided evidence that Biafra had warplanes in Russia. People who provided evidence that Trump will invade Nigeria. People who provided evidence that Buhari was cloned. Even if Joe Biden came on tv to prove that Tinubu graduated from CSU, these same people will provide evidence that Joe Biden was adopted from Algeria.

Reprobate minds...the Igbo bible calls them, "ndi enyere obi ajuru aju"
Diswan tear my belle nor be lie.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Beolly(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
bdon12:

Till he claims tinubu didnt deal drugs,i will continue to bliev him. I used to bliev reno till he started behaving like a politician.If its tinubu,some of us get uncles n relation that knew him abroad...so we know he be druggie
Reno stopped painting Nigeria in bad light just like you want everyone to do. He saw through ur real intention, anything bad about Nigeria gives you joy. Same you who believes Buhari was cloned.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by francotunsco: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
This write-up aptly explains what investigative journalism is all about. Good job here Farooq!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by richie240: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
Atiku was d one bombing CSU's twitter and linkedin pages okwea? grin

Ndi-obidients una nor fit hear word lailai.
grin
TheGift:

So many lines to defend one alleged truth from a perpetual liar. Ok.

Meanwhile so many here attacking Obidients, forgetting that it is Atiku that has been dragging this particular matter in Nigerian and foreign courts. Cornfused people?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Abagworo(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
Misspelling nullifies the authenticity. Tinibu is not Tinubu not to talk of Thubv
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kingbuhari(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
He jumper from nursery school to university abi
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by richie240: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
Hehehehehe....... diswan is still stuck in d denial stage.... grin

Train don go leave u tey-tey o

Ya bloda 'Racoon' don borrow sense, na u remain.
grin
Abagworo:
Misspelling nullifies the authenticity.
Now that sense has started returning to some very few obidients, can we ask them to prevail on their mentor to present his own Nsukka certificate. Even if it's fourth class, we nor mind, let us see it......we go manage am like that.
cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by jumper524(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
DMerciful:
Even Kperogi is missing the point. What Atiku wanna see is his academic records that would show the primary and secondary school he filled, his gender at admission, what does the A in Bola A. Tinubu stands for, his age etc.

kerogi is addressing those making claims he didnt graduate from Chicago.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Lovelink1991(f): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
All evidence of Tinubu of not attending Chicago State University has surface and the person who has the name Tinubu.

Nigerians look that marked picture and tell me that Tinubu look like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elw7Sfh6VpQ?si=ejOKgdZVcAPy27oR

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Spindletop: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
Racoon:
Congratulations balabloo-blu-bulava heroin drug baron but there are still more questions for you;
-When did the you noticed your name or student information wrongly entered and why did it took you donkey's years to get them rectified?

-Was this also responsible for your drug running criminality of 1993 wherein a staggering $460,000 forfeiture have to be entered for you as plea bargain? Does this battered nation still need a man of your kind with this dirty controversial past in the office of the President?

What precedence are you setting? That the druggie supercop Abba Kyari can also occupy this office one day as Major-General Biu once said; "a repentant BH terrorist can become the president if he laid down his arms and surrender."?

Why were you seen parading election-vote-inducing bullion vans of cash on the eve of a crucial presidential election for which you arrogantly said "it is my money and I can do whatever I like with it"? What would be your reaction if the same scenario played out today but with an opposition political candidate in the fray?( Do you have a conscience? No! You dont).

Was this CSU saga also responsible for your assenting and appending your signature to falsified information under oath during submission of your information to INEC in 1999 when you're contesting for the Lagos State governorship?

Interestingly why was Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi never charged, prosecuted, convicted and jailed for that criminality? Why did even Festus Keyamo that prosecuted you for that criminality suddenly became your right handed man? While Gani Fawehinmi that took you to court had his case dismissed based on technicality?

This mod above is just sweating inside AC. You go ask questions taya. As e dey sweet us he dey pain them. Quote me and receive everlasting curse.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by themanderon: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
If truly he is clean they why is he running helter skelter hiring lawyers to prevent access to his academic records? What does hr have to hide?
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by solomto(f): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
If this issue is about Obi, heaven would have let loose for Tinubu supporters and by now the FBI will be on the issue.
Hypocrisy is bad, this is for those supporting tinubu because he's from their tribe.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by wonlasewonimi: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Timmi:

Keep wailing, unfortunately you still have eight years to go.

The fact that you're already suffering in less than 5 months means if he does last up to 8 years, your situation will be so dire.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by porthouse7(f): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
Racoon:
Congratulations balabloo-blu-bulava heroin drug baron but there are still more questions for you;
-When did the you noticed your name or student information wrongly entered and why did it took you donkey's years to get them rectified?

-Was this also responsible for your drug running criminality of 1993 wherein a staggering $460,000 forfeiture have to be entered for you as plea bargain? Does this battered nation still need a man of your kind with this dirty controversial past in the office of the President?

What precedence are you setting? That the druggie supercop Abba Kyari can also occupy this office one day as Major-General Biu once said; "a repentant BH terrorist can become the president if he laid down his arms and surrender."?

Why were you seen parading election-vote-inducing bullion vans of cash on the eve of a crucial presidential election for which you arrogantly said "it is my money and I can do whatever I like with it"? What would be your reaction if the same scenario played out today but with an opposition political candidate in the fray?( Do you have a conscience? No! You dont).

Was this CSU saga also responsible for your assenting and appending your signature to falsified information under oath during submission of your information to INEC in 1999 when you're contesting for the Lagos State governorship?

Interestingly why was Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi never charged, prosecuted, convicted and jailed for that criminality? Why did even Festus Keyamo that prosecuted you for that criminality suddenly became your right handed man? While Gani Fawehinmi that took you to court had his case dismissed based on technicality?
ur papa go school?
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by wonlasewonimi: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Any proof of that?

Before you start carrying false narratives, how did you come to arrive at this conclusion? Based on social media ? And you think you aren’t dumb?

What false narratives? The CSU cert he presented to inec was fake. The problem I have with you agbadorians is that you relegate common sense, and that's everyone of you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by DMerciful(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
You lack comprehension skill. Can you gain university admission without primary and secondary school?
frankson1:

You and Atiku are missing the point because it's senseless to seek to know the primary and secondary school President Tinubu attended from the US when the president has never stated that he attended primary and secondary school in the US.

Just take your time to read, even if it'll take you 3hrs to finish reading the post.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by DMerciful(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
You have been noticed, now run along
osigiepurr:

Your illiteracy level is acutely similar to a wild cancer without any cure. Keep on looking for the meaning of “A” in Bola A……Mumu brat!
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by chopnaira: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
DMerciful:
You lack comprehension skill. Can you gain university admission without primary and secondary school?
GED.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
Racoon:
Guess the $460,000 heroin forfeiture, forgery/perjury of 1999, identity theft of young Donald Duke childhood picture as his own are also time wasting criminality?

“A person who has forfeited property on the basis of a crime cannot be entitled to indemnity. Forfeiture is a form of punishment. There is no indemnity in our criminal procedure,” the court further stated in a majority decision delivered. - Chief Justice Olukayode Ariwoola.
My guy, how do you and other obedients cope with the frustration of having to roam endlessly on the internet spitting vituperative words about Tinubu. Yet, the Tinubu continues to excel all rounder, while you continue to move from one unsubstantiated allegation to another. How do you even sleep? I’m just wondering

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by chopnaira: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
richie240:

Diswan tear my belle nor be lie.
grin
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by zionstaar75: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
DMerciful:

if you understand English (I'm not sure u do)he dealt with the particular issue. We know your type, u read the beginning and end of articles and then you start showing how ignorant you are.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by zionstaar75: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
9jahotblog:
so you mean Farouk kperogi can’t lie and blow propaganda online? Farouk is in USA 🇺🇸 and Tinubu handlers have contracted him to defend Tinubu and his clueless lies and shady deals. Soon the same Farouk you are believing here will say Tinubu doesn’t deals with drugs in USA 🇺🇸? Farouk kperogi is a human being like you in which he can lies and blow propaganda any day any time. In an iota of rumours, there’s always truths in it. Tinubu academic records isn’t to go bye. All his academic records aren’t open at all.
at least learn how to write correctly first. My 9 years old daughter can write better than this. Did you go to school on credit??
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by DMerciful(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
Let Tinubu provide the documents requested by Atiku in the US to clear all doubts. Tinubu is obviously a fraud
zionstaar75:
if you understand English (I'm not sure u do)he dealt with the particular issue. We know your type, u read the beginning and end of articles and then you start showing how ignorant you are.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Fujiyama: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Kperogi abi na ogiri, he no wise at all!
Can't blame him since it seems he's a quota system product.

Simple release of authentic documents u claimed u were bright nahim dis abhoki dey write epistle.

^^^
undecided

Nonsense.

You have nothing of value to contribute to this discussion.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by alobright17(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
Racoon:

You no get sense .
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by ArcFresky(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
olisaEze:
Still doesn’t explain why he is in possession of two different certificates signed by people who were not employees of the sch when it was issued. The only evidence of your educational qualifications are your certificates and not anyone’s word of mouth. Even if the CSU displays a certificate for all to see online, it still won’t change the fact that he submitted a forgery to iNeck!

There is a popular scam done on the streets of Lagos, someone does a trick, spectators gather, by the time trick finishes, spectators phone and money, vanished.

Do you ever stop to think, whether all this hullabaloo around Tinubu is a calculated mirage to confuse people from the real issues?

While people are stealing money, your focus is on Tinubu’s certificate?

By the time we are done with this Tinubu graduate thing, 8 years would have passed.

CSU has said he is their student, you said he did forgery!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Invited Wike To Commission Projects while He Was Governor / Where Is Rotimi Amaechi? / APC Senators Defy Party, Fill Leadership Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.