Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi (31610 Views)

Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University / Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Fujiyama: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Myer:
To even at this stage in his political career be questioning his educational background is asinine and I don't think any educated person should alignwith a demographic that peddles such.

^^^
We have good reasons to ask questions. And not just his schools but also his work.

Old students of GCI - some of whom are not public figures by any standards - were forced to disclaim this man when stories first appeared years ago that he was a former student. According to some threads on this platform, that whole sordid business cost the then school principal his job. undecided

Nearly 25 years ago, when he wanted to contest for governor, his INEC form had University of Chicago listed as his alma mater. Gani Fawehinmi took him up on that falsehood and this caused a rift between Gani and ethnocentrists like Beko Ransom Kuti who would rather have the matter swept under the carpet. undecided One of his aides (Afikuyomi) was blamed for this misrepresentation but he never paid the price you or I would pay if we perjured ourselves.

On this platform, supporters claimed several times that the man had worked at Deloitte. The man himself also made the claim as reported in a PM News article dated 30 June 2022. It came as a surprise when news began to filter out a few months ago that Deloitte didn't have any records of him. I have not seen an official statement from Deloitte so I'll refrain from passing judgement but...do you see a pattern here?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by wonlasewonimi: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
Timmi:

Suffer ke. Not me oo. Whatever you wish is what you get. Nigeria is a land of blessing to me and my generation

If you're buying fuel at N617 in this current Nigeria, you're suffering and smiling. You're like a slave polishing his chains. Go and get your palliative from oshodi.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by NaziNaptu2: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
pseudaria:

Did we see the certificate. Tinubu can bribe anybody including obi himself to defend his Chicago cert but it won't stop us from asking for it. How can a first class graduate be ashamed of displaying his certificate nawa o

Do NOT mind the naive and the gullible numbskulls! The last time I checked it was NOT the Igbos who showed on the application form that the Bola Tiefnubu who went to the school was a Female. And if he actually was the one who graduated from there, why on God's green earth would he present a forged diploma?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by wonlasewonimi: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Do you have a copy of the fake and original?

Stop asking me stupiiid questions. Go and ask your dopey criminal druggue to produce original certs.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by complexstuffs(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
NaziNaptu2:

Nobody gives a damn how you and your ilk feel? Now explain the many faces of your impostor B0K0HARI...which one is he?

Eiyah.. Get well soon grin

NB:
No IIGB0S will ever smell the presidency are they are our SLAVES
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by NaziNaptu2: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

Eiyah.. Get well soon grin

Save your, "Get well soon" wish for yourself because you're going to need it by the time hunger and suffering got done with you! mark this day because I will come back to this forum to mock you!
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by complexstuffs(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
NaziNaptu2:

Save your, "Get well soon" wish for yourself because you're going to need it by the time hunger and suffering got done with you! mark this day because I will come back to this forum to mock you!

I hope you do realise that no IIGB0 would ever smell the presidency as they are our SLAVES
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Enice(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mosba:
The energy people are wasting over Tinubu Certificate issue would have been better put elsewhere
That's why to who are focused on his certificate are always hungry. They are the ones crying the introduction of subsidy. They always wail from morning till night. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Enice(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

Stop asking me stupiiid questions. Go and ask your dopey criminal druggue to produce original certs.
He will not produce it, so do your worst

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by NaziNaptu2: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

I hope you do realise that no IIGB0 would ever smell the presidency as they are our SLAVES
Do I look like I give a toss about you or your country? Go and talk to somebody who believes in your damn useless and hopeless gawd awful country, LIEGERIA, NOT me! I do NOT give a damn about you or your failed country!!
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by complexstuffs(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
NaziNaptu2:

Do I look like I give a toss about you or your country? Go and talk to somebody who believes in your damn useless and hopeless gawd awful country, LIEGERIA, NOT me! I do NOT give a damn about you or your failed country!!

Hahahaha grin

Yet una nearly commit suicide after we kicked Bitter Obi to the gutters in the general elections where he belongs

NB
We would also not give IIGB0S freedom because we would always be their masters and we will hand them over to our children who will continue from there
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Halo22: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
What I don't understand is what Kperogi is trying to defend here. Tinubu graduated from Chicago State University, fine and good. But Atiku, a front line contender in the presidential election and a former Vice-president of his country is demanding for a proof to that, is that too much to ask? Just his transcript from the school would save the country all these arguments.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by NaziNaptu2: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

Hahahaha grin

Yet una nearly commit suicide after we kicked Bitter Obi to the gutters in the general elections where he belongs

NB
We would also not give IIGB0S freedom because we would always be their masters and we will hand them over to our children who will continue from there

Now, you have spoken like a dumb a$$! Do I look like I give a damn about you or Peter Obi? Like it or NOT we are going to take it by force, we do NOT need your permission to get away from the ZOO! You can enjoy and wallow in your zoo like a pig does in filth!
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by seunmsg(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Omowale2023:

What do you mean?

When Trump accused Obama of not being an American, what did Obama do?

He presented his birth certificate for everyone to see.
Did you hear anybody question his birth after that time?

Nigerians deserve their rulers.

President Trump actually employed lawyers to block all attempts to access his university records and tax records.

Why should Tinubu allow hateful and desperate political opponents have access all his academic records. For what exactly? The university has confirmed in multiple enquiries and under oath in court that the current President of Nigeria actually attended and graduated from the school. That should be the end of the matter for any sensible and reasonable person.

Anyone still asking question at this point is filled with hate and nothing else. Nothing will ever satisfy such a person. It’s more fun to deny them access and watch them writhe in pains for the next 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by omooba74(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Some people are really irredeemable,most of them are sadists,they believed Buhari was cloned and replaced by Jibrin el sudani,only insane minds will still argue on Tinubu's CSU certificate...
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by seunmsg(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
onuman:
If Tinubu remains as president of Nigeria beyond October 1, 2023, the Judiciary must be sleeping in Nigeria.
Why swear someone in as president of Nigeria while the election petitions are not settled yet?

He will be the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria till 2031 and there is absolutely noting you or anyone from the south east can do about it. Odun mejo gbako ni!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Myer(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

I gave you a few examples (and there are lots more) of this man's uneasy relationship with truth and facts and ethics...and you still make the claims above. There's nothing left for me to say.

^^^
undecided

I don't play this diversionary, deflective 'IPOB' game. It wasn't IPOB that was sworn in on 29 May 2023. It isn't IPOB travelling to India in my name later on this month. The sooner the man's supporters drop this IPOB nonsense and prevail on their man to actually govern, the better for him. There are millions of us who have nothing to do with IPOB and our patience is wearing dangerously thin with these childish games.

And...you claim Yemi Osinbajo's records are stellar and he has somehow attained near celestial status? cheesy

This is yet another example of the confusion in our public space. Yemi Osinbajo was VP for 8 years - a key player in the Buhari (mal)administration from start to finish. Today, Buhari is almost like a leper...even to members of his own party - and yet Osinbajo who was with him 'from top to bottom' should be exonerated? undecided It doesn't work that way.

Yemi Osinbajo is only a man.

P.S. I saw your post on the other thread where you spoke sagely about the challenges in raising the girl child to recognize her true worth in this social media driven age. I then look at your comments here and...lipsrsealed

I'm a believer, most of my posts are not to impress anyone. I simply speak scriptural wisdom.

The last election and its aftermath has further proven and accentuated the fact that wisdom and intelligence are mutually exclusive.
In fact, divine wisdom is at dissonance with human wisdom. Which is why it may seem we do not see from the same perspective on this issue.

I know Tinubu was elected by God's providence. He is an answered prayer to years of prayers.
How do I know this? I could try to explain but it will only make matters more confusing.

If I did not understand this, it would be likewise difficult for me to see through this haze and walk through this maze Nigeria is passing through.

But if indeed you want to be unbiased, look beyond the propaganda and study his administration, his policies, his political prowess and inclusion. He is a man truly with Nigeria at heart, a respecter of democracy who has fought the good fight of establishing democratic rule in Nigeria from the very inception with NADECO.

Economists, Political scientists and Financial experts who understand have been hailing every decision and policy BAT has been implementing.

I appreciate your candor which is why I am really hoping you see beyond the propaganda. See beyond the history Tinubu has, he is not an angel in fact he was my least preferred candidate in the primaries. I wanted Yemi Osinbajo or at least Wike since Fashola and Donald Duke who are my model politicians did not run.

My conclusion is simple, there are so many detractors peddling distractions. No matter how seemingly genuine these cases are, there are institutions saddled with the responsibility of investigating and meting justice. Let's focus on the man's actual works. Let his works speak for him.
He has 4 years, he has barely spent 90days and has made such indelible marks and herculean strides that his predecessors could not accomplish. True, the price we are paying is the harsh realities of fighting a corrupt system and hopefully when these policies begin to yield positive result next year, our pain and sacrifice will be worth it.

God bless you and God bless Nigeria and all who mean well for her.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by seunmsg(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
berbs:
It's been discovered that it's fake upon checking the real CSU graduant year book. This can stand in 2023. It may have been manipulated in 1999.

Where is the year book?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
festacman:

You haven't worked in a credible MNC because credible MNCs do due diligence on candidates before recruitment and they outsource it.

Lol.

Talking from what you were told
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Fujiyama: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
Myer:

I'm a believer, most of my posts are not to impress anyone. I simply speak scriptural wisdom.

The last election and its aftermath has further proven and accentuated the fact that wisdom and intelligence are mutually exclusive.
In fact, divine wisdom (ntelligence is at dissonance with human wisdom. Which is why it may seem we do not see from the same perspective on this issue.

I know Tinubu was elected by God's providence. He is an answered prayer to years of prayers.
How do I know this? I could try to explain but it will only make matters more confusing.

If I did not understand this, it would be likewise difficult for me to see through this haze and walk through this maze Nigeria is passing through.

But if indeed you want to be unbiased, look beyond the propaganda and study his administration, his policies, his political prowess and inclusively. He is a man truly with Nigeria at heart, a respecter of democracy who has fought the good fight of establishing democratic rule in Nigeria from the very inception with NADECO.

Economists, Political scientists and Financial experts who understand have been hailing every decision and policy BAT has been implementing.

I appreciate your candor which is why I am really hoping you see beyond the propaganda. See beyond the history Tinubu has, he is not an angel in fact he was my least preferred candidate in the primaries. I wanted Yemi Osinbajo or at least Wike since Fashola and Donald Duke who are my model politicians did not run.

My conclusion is simple, there are so many detractors peddling distractions. No matter how seemingly genuine these cases are, there are institutions saddled with the responsibility of investigating and meting justice. Let's focus on the man's actual works. Let his works speak for him.
He has 4 years, he has barely spent 90days and has made such indelible marks and herculean strides that his predecessors could not accomplish. True, the price we are paying is the harsh realities of fighting a corrupt system and hopefully when these policies begin to yield positive result next year, our pain and sacrifice will be worth it.

God bless you and God bless Nigeria and all who mean well for her.

^^^
I guess we'll never see eye to eye on this issue then. But I appreciate your taking the time to explain, even though I disagree very strongly with your view. Time will tell who was wrong...and who was right.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by wonlasewonimi: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
Enice:
He will not produce it, so do your worst

E Pele Asiwaju cert protector.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by WELEBOO(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
I now know that you are part of the evil system that doesn't want Nigeria to move forward. You should be regretting by now the day you were conceived. IDIOT
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/09/tinubu-definitely-graduated-from.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by complexstuffs(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
NaziNaptu2:

Now, you have spoken like a dumb a$$! Do I look like I give a damn about you or Peter Obi? Like it or NOT we are going to take it by force, we do NOT need your permission to get away from the ZOO! You can enjoy and wallow in your zoo like a pig does in filth!

You say wetin?
Dey play

Didnt cannibal Ojukwu said more than that years ago. Same coward Ojukwu ran away like a dog with its tail between its leg when we ran over all the cannibal SE villages

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Myer(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
I guess we'll never see eye to eye on this issue then. But I appreciate your taking the time to explain, even though I disagree very strongly with your view. Time will tell who was wrong...and who was right.

Peace.

You've spoken well.
Time justifies all.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Billmos: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Total waste of time if the university can boldly said tinubu graduated from d university who again has d right to doubt the university authority.rubbish, misspelling students name is common so only a fool can lay claim dat because of misspelled name dat he tinubu is not d same dat attended Chicago university.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by Invitationn: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
festacman:
In as much as President Tinubu's life will make an interesting suspense-filled movie but the fact that he used this same certificates to work in blue-chip American accounting firms and later in a multinational oil company, means they must have cross-checked his background information before employing him. However, it is up to the court to decide.

Interestingly, the judges treating presidential petition also read articles like this one that Farooq A. Kperogi wrote and don't rule out the extent to which it will influence them. And so, don't surprised if Farooq A. Kperogi was heavily paid for writing this article as an US-based academic familiar with system to reinforce Tinubu's defense.
This is lame.
An article from a journalist won’t influence the judges until they independently verify it.
The judges have more authority and access to these documents/ information than the journalists.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by oyatz(m): 12:22am On Sep 03, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Looks like lhe only falsehood here seems to be that SSN belonging to a female and the original Bola Tinubu whom "Tinubu" used her identity to travel to US. This is the negative power of illegality and sin. More often than not, it always comes back to haunt the doers, sometimes decades of years after and throwing off all they've worked for all their lives, into the ditch.

That so-called Transcript is doctored for these reasons:

1) The Social Security Number is always nine digits, instead of the eight digits on the Transcript.
2) If it is real, the SSN would have revealed the identity of the so-called female Tinubu which his enemies would have used against him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by oyatz(m): 12:24am On Sep 03, 2023
olisaEze:
Still doesn’t explain why he is in possession of two different certificates signed by people who were not employees of the sch when it was issued. The only evidence of your educational qualifications are your certificates and not anyone’s word of mouth. Even if the CSU displays a certificate for all to see online, it still won’t change the fact that he submitted a forgery to iNeck!

Most of those things being circulated are doctored by the Obidents just as they doctored many videos of Tinubu during the election, but they keep failing.
Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by johnaruson(m): 1:34am On Sep 03, 2023
Whether Tinubu attended Chicago State University or not is immaterial, the bone of contention is that the certificate he submitted to INEC is fake as he already admitted the multiple errors on it. That's what the court will rely on. Remember his NYSC certificates is also fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Burst IPOB/ESN Major Firearms And Drone Factory In Delta (Pics) / Border Closure: Beninese Groan In Pains, Lament Loses / Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.