Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri (18534 Views)

The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri / Relationship Between Yoruba Language And Igala Language. / China People And Culture In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by 1950Mack: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2023
Oya oya change your tribe na.... port to yoruba kiakia grin
Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Blessed4sure: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2023
I dey tell you. Even though I am one

Nigerians should deemphasize tribalism and ethnicity for goodness sake.

Zooposki:
Please I’m tired of hearing about Yoruba. Let us breetttt.
Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Lukuluku69(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This trib and propaganda!!!!

No be this same USA I dey?. Funny thing is you see them call the Igbos chest beaters but these guys always look Fri anything any or any thing says about Yoruba and are quick to popularize it even when they person is just trolling or totally insignificant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you know how many foreign languages and cultures are propagated in tech daily ? Afrikaans is the number one recognized language from African continent globally yet you don't see the Zulus dancing that the white man he recodnized them 🤣🤣

I am sure the Nairaland tribe chiefs will be dancing to this mediocre news. This nigga using you all to troll

There is no where Yoruba is recodnized specifically. I live in the US and have family in the UK .

The UK metro police started employing Yoruba speakers solely for the number of crimes commited by Yoruba speaking people in the UK so they wanted to be able to intercept and decide the calls . Because these criminals use yoruba only to speak on the phone in texts emails

Don't believe contact the UK metropolice help desk ! This info is available to the public. Yorubas are profiles in the UK and the number 1 tribe that commits all cyber crime
Reno is just exposing it all, we all know. At one point it was the Jamaicans. Go to Peckham and Kent na Yoruba gangs full there 🤣🤣

Same way Italia police employ people who speak Esan in Palermo doesnt make my mum's people the main culture in Italy

Which Nigerian here in America won't tell yoú the truth that the toruba run gangs here. They steal luxury cars na their work ! Credit card fraud , identify theft that's what they do here in America mostly . They work with the Asians and are masters of all manner of tax frauds and such. The American police whenever they arrest Nigerian involved in fraud assume 100% you are yoruba . Facts only

I dislike anyone that brags a lot. That said, Afrikaans is never the original Language of the Zulus as you posted.

But you are right the Yorubas brags a lot about their Culture. Sometimes it is right but most often, it is nauseating.

I am Yoruba.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Yomit71(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2023
turmacs:
Always measuring dicks, these people are always measuring dicks with the...... They are always trying to prove that they are better than the..... Any little thing they think is an achievement to them, they will always want to use it to compare themselves with the...... A wise man once said that "winners focus on winning while losers focus on winners"
If I squeeze this your breast eh, e go dry off embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by blaise26abj(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2023
Zooposki:
Please I’m tired of hearing about Yoruba. Let us breetttt.

Actually we should celebrate each other’s strengths and help with each others failings . We should never get tired of hearing about our successes as a nation irrespective of tribe . I celebrate Igbos tenacity in business . I never get tired of hearing their exploits in business.

As long as we are all under a nation ,we should try to enjoy our diversity and cultures . For peaceful coexistence .
Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Af0NjaAreLiars: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Like its so amazing. It's like they teach their kids how to tell lies from when they are toodlers.

They lie in the face of clear facts! They only understand propaganda and lies it's so sad .

The funny thing is they are known globally for this behaviour just as Igbos are known for aggression and loud behaviour

I'm igbo I can confirm to you that you said the truth about Igbos being loud

We are fvcking loud , blunt and Gutful if there's any word like that . It can sure attract hate . An igbo man doesn't know how to pretend. If he's not happy with you , he's telling you !

But you see these People lie , pretence and envy is Thier second name ! Very cunning liars!

1 Like

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by firearcher: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2023
turmacs:
Always measuring dicks, these people are always measuring dicks with the...... They are always trying to prove that they are better than the..... Any little thing they think is an achievement to them, they will always want to use it to compare themselves with the...... A wise man once said that "winners focus on winning while losers focus on winners"

That last quote. Ironic, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Tommydare(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2023
Lies from the pit of the devil.
Unperturbedpota:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No be this same USA I dey?. Funny thing is you see them call the Igbos chest beaters but these guys always look Fri anything any or any thing says about Yoruba and are quick to popularize it even when they person is just trolling or totally insignificant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you know how many foreign languages and cultures are propagated in tech daily ? Afrikaans is the number one recognized language from African continent globally yet you don't see the Zulus dancing that the white man he recodnized them 🤣🤣

I am sure the Nairaland tribe chiefs will be dancing to this mediocre news. This nigga using you all to troll

There is no where Yoruba is recodnized specifically. I live in the US and have family in the UK .

The UK metro police started employing Yoruba speakers solely for the number of crimes commited by Yoruba speaking people in the UK so they wanted to be able to intercept and decide the calls . Because these criminals use yoruba only to speak on the phone in texts emails

Don't believe contact the UK metropolice help desk ! This info is available to the public. Yorubas are profiles in the UK and the number 1 tribe that commits all cyber crime
Reno is just exposing it all, we all know. At one point it was the Jamaicans. Go to Peckham and Kent na Yoruba gangs full there 🤣🤣

Same way Italia police employ people who speak Esan in Palermo doesnt make my mum's people the main culture in Italy

Which Nigerian here in America won't tell yoú the truth that the toruba run gangs here. They steal luxury cars na their work ! Credit card fraud , identify theft that's what they do here in America mostly . They work with the Asians and are masters of all manner of tax frauds and such. The American police whenever they arrest Nigerian involved in fraud assume 100% you are yoruba . Facts only

5 Likes

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by jrusky(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2023
Imagine the thread only in 3 pages if na my own people by now the thread will be in page 90 or over talking nonsense and throwing stupid tribal thrash.

This is one of the reason I respect Yoruba, Edo and Hausa so much they move and do things with NO noise or lousy mouth and when they want anything they go for it and get it without insulting anyone or chest beaten shit.

I always love these 3 tribes in so many ways.

"Truth is a bitter pill but it heal fast"

Respect!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by TheOgaBoss: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2023
Frigga13:
Again.. which tribe Reno be ?
…still the Yoruba gods keep ignoring the fool.. Reno is a shameless man
itshekiri

1 Like

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by theamazonguru(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2023
Merose:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank

Oga you no dey tire?
You keep coming up with different stories using different profiles.
Stop this online begging, look for something to do. Stop abusing our intelligence, lastly, stop blocking the ways for those who genuinely need help online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Brushstrokes20: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2023
Spot on!👍👍👍💯💯💯
# omoluabi to the world🌍
# West Side THE BEST SIDE! 👌

1 Like

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Myer(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Another time to soak up some knowledge.
Reno is sound. He's really a tableshaker.

I dedicate “Braggin' Rights” by Freestyle (Mfon Essien) feat. Blaise to Reno. Great jam!

Reno dropping nuggets of truth.
Only those who hate the truth or envious people will hate this news.

Yoruba is blessed because the culture exalts 3 major qualities God loves- Wisdom, Humility and Honor.

However our cultures and traditions must still be made subject to the knowledge of Christ, to truly disambiguate human wisdom from divine wisdom, righteousness of man from God's righteousness and false humility from true humility.

2 Likes

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Bigboytinz: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2023
Goodman2023:
Yes, more Yorubas are in America...since business shifted to China and when China became the world leading Manufacturer, more igbos prefer China...and if same census is conducted in China today, you will discover more igbos in China than any other tribe in Africa...not just west African.

One good thing about Igbos is that you don't see them fighting for Citizenship in another man's country, is business kawai
but they are fighting about the ownership of Lagos abi
Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by 49cents(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You know Reno is just a manipulator a dumb people.

He desperately needs a job from APC
Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Irony1: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2023
iReddington:
Yoruba be like MTN - na everywhere you go oo!! Yoruba don go far 💪

Let the psychotic hateful pigs continue to hate and wail. 😂 grin

Try and have sense. Please pray to God when you go to either the Mosque or church for this. You are allowing oyinbo people press your mumu button. No one is dragging anything with you
Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Irony1: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2023
Triangles1:
Yoruba is a religion not only language because religion supposed to give happiness and respect for another ethnicity and believes.

Keep living in deceit

1 Like

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Irony1: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Christistruth03:
This is Why Yoruba Language must never be relegated in Lagos

Give it time and even the Russians will start to learn it,
It is a Beautifully Poetic and Musically Melodious Language

When the Angels Worship God Almighty in Yoruba the whole Earth and all Creation Trenbles!

You will not shut up now until you get razzle by security forcesbyour eye will clear.
Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Irony1: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Benwallt:

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 you can't be tayad of making money Na. Celebrate your brothers brother. Irrespective of hate propagated here we are still on indivisible entity. Your own go come

Oha just be silent abeg you ain't making any sense.
Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Unperturbedpota: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I dislike anyone that brags a lot. That said, Afrikaans is never the original Language of the Zulus as you posted.

But you are right the Yorubas brags a lot about their Culture. Sometimes it is right but most often, it is nauseating.

I am Yoruba.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaans

No this is not the problem of the Yoruba and why people dislike them generally let me educate.

1. It is normal for a well functional adult to brag about their personal achievements, I am a doctor . But it is ideal for an adult to be humble. It is only one who has noting going for him or herself that begins to brag about their family origins example my daddy is rich my mum is rich . In this case tribe. The yoruba generally have low self esteem, are envious and very bitter. I had an ijebu lady as a neighbour In the UK when I was there recently. This dat ugly cow started trying to become close to me when she Found out I am Bini. And guess what she started telling all sorts about the quiet nice igbo family who live next door.
The idiot started by telling me how her extended family is from Edo state ,I kept quiet then she went on to tell me how Yoruba and Bini are one that wa swhere I stopped her and made it clear we are definitely not the same. From that day when she realised I will not follow her into her stupid tribalitic group she got cold towards me.

2. This exemplifies the Yoruba triat . They are so mean bitter hateful, envious and want to drag everyone into their hate ideology against any igbo in heir vicinity. I dislike Yorubas with a passion.

3. Yoruba are generally bad people. They have noting to offer you other than anti igbo . Their core identity is we hate Igbos. Their beliefs is anti igbo. Truth be told the only Impression most people have about the Yoruba is that they are tribalitic and it's because that seems to be the only conversation the engage in.

4. Afrikaans is the national language. Read more

1 Like

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Irony1: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=125522944][/quote]

Imagine this is your achievement walahi you are not smart las las
Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Irony1: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2023
leanonme82:

I’m sure u missed the part where Yoruba speakers were employed by selfridges and Harrods.

Hope you know only the very rich shop at selfridges and harrods.

How much are they paid in Harrods? So that one na achievement abi.
Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Akinfemmy(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This tribe and propaganda!!!!

Hate will eventually kill you.

6 Likes

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Irony1: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2023
musicwriter:
The achievement is strictly Yoruba, Nigeria has nothing to do with it.

When we're ready to rule, the world is out there waiting for us.

We can never rule with the English language. The world is waiting for what we can create in Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, Nupe, Bini, etc.

We can only rule with and in our language, God, education. Those are the only tools a culture can use to create in it's own unique way and compete with other cultures across the world.

We have everything but the problem is in our minds. We have been trained not to see any future without the language of our enslavement. That's the problem.

"It wasn't just slavery that put us back but our brains have been nuclear bombed"........Ivan Van Sertima

That statement if it was made by an igbo man you guys will be the first to shout that we are tribalists we want to take over. Look at the BS you are just saying, and you think you have sense.

1 Like

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by computer0810(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2023
LibertyRep:
Congratulations to Nigeria.
This settles argument that Yorubas don't leave their enclaves.

Yoruba's only leave for better places not leaving Nigeria for sudan or leaving south west for south east 😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by jconsulting(f): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2023
Goodman2023:
Yes, more Yorubas are in America...since business shifted to China and when China became the world leading Manufacturer, more igbos prefer China...and if same census is conducted in China today, you will discover more igbos in China than any other tribe in Africa...not just west African.

One good thing about Igbos is that you don't see them fighting for Citizenship in another man's country, is business kawai

Just read the nonsense you wrote what is the impact of Igbo people in china that they will adopt their igbo language, you think china don't know you are criminal minded , you will go their and ask them to produce inferior low quality things and ship it to Nigeria, and you think they are not taking records

Go and tell China president to adopt igbo language same as US as done.

Your envy cannot deter Yoruba progress.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Ritchiee: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Reno Omokri on X

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7825505/maryland-usa-adds-yoruba-language
Reno and him wahala.
Even a pure truth but he knows that our Igbo brethren don't want to hear the achievements and praises of Yoruba like this.

Reno and tableshaking grin

1 Like

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by johnjose68: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Reno Omokri on X

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7825505/maryland-usa-adds-yoruba-language
The insult will start now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Christistruth03: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2023
Irony1:

You will not shut up now until you get razzle by security forcesbyour eye will clear.

Yoruba is a beautiful Melodious Language

1 Like

Re: Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri by Ritchiee: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2023
musicwriter:
The achievement is strictly Yoruba, Nigeria has nothing to do with it.

When we're ready to rule, the world is out there waiting for us.

We can never rule with the English language. The world is waiting for what we can create in Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, Nupe, Bini, etc.

We can only rule with and in our language, God, education. Those are the only tools a culture can use to create in it's own unique way and compete with other cultures across the world.

We have everything but the problem is in our minds. We have been trained not to see any future without the language of our enslavement. That's the problem.

"It wasn't just slavery that put us back but our brains have been nuclear bombed"........Ivan Van Sertima
Omoluabi does not discriminate or must try his utmost best not to discriminate.
The achievements are for all Nigerians...Hausa,Igbo,Edo,Igala,Fulanis etc..
Nobody knows you there except as a Nigerian generally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Handsome Nigerian Men *pics* / On My Coronation Day ,I Wept And I Thought I Was Going To Die , Says Olubadan / Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.