Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Okada Rider Dies, Two Passengers Sustain Injuries In Ogun Road Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Okada Rider Dies, Two Passengers Sustain Injuries In Ogun Road Crash (19054 Views)

LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash / Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash / Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Dies, Two Passengers Sustain Injuries In Ogun Road Crash by Gee64: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
If you ask them to go gently, they pay deaf ears.
I feel for the innocent passengers sha.
Re: Okada Rider Dies, Two Passengers Sustain Injuries In Ogun Road Crash by Maj196(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
Okada riders especially those Hausas drive as if they have 10 lives
Re: Okada Rider Dies, Two Passengers Sustain Injuries In Ogun Road Crash by anyilalaz: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
I sincerely believed the story do not match what I observed that early morning when I passed that area.

The accident happened exactly opposite Crown City Leisure park.

The carcass of one of the victims, probably the Okada rider and the wrecked Motorcycle do not show impact kind of accident but a climb over by the truck.

Mind you, at that point of accident, no truck or even smaller vehicle can make a turn except if the vehicle is coming out from the Crown City Leisure park or Guest house.

The police needs to unravel the truth because not all the time we blame the Okadas.

If you are familiar with this road, Agbara-Lusada-Atan axis in Ogun state , that transverses through the industrial area, it is busy with heavy vehicular movement that more often than not are filled with trucks that have these kind of modified headlight that will blind you and sometimes you will see a single headlight and mistook it fit Okada.
Re: Okada Rider Dies, Two Passengers Sustain Injuries In Ogun Road Crash by abobote: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
The truck tried by taking them to hospital and reporting himself to the police.

RIP to the unfortunate okada rider
Re: Okada Rider Dies, Two Passengers Sustain Injuries In Ogun Road Crash by Atole26: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
He's not a commercial okada rider.
Re: Okada Rider Dies, Two Passengers Sustain Injuries In Ogun Road Crash by Probz(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
I’m always wary of okada. Very, very wary.
Re: Okada Rider Dies, Two Passengers Sustain Injuries In Ogun Road Crash by donwily(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hoping for a day that one could read some good news about Ogun State.
Re: Okada Rider Dies, Two Passengers Sustain Injuries In Ogun Road Crash by Probz(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
donwily:
Hoping for a day that one could read some good news about Ogun State.

To proud Ijebus good news is all about throwing the littiest owambe parties and little else. The state itself has beautiful enclaves but also serious problems that no-one seems to want to address.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar / For Nigerian Illegals In The Netherlands, It Is A Tough And Risky Life / Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.