Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles (47099 Views)

Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Tejutope(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
bro4u:
Wike should do whatever it takes to sanitize and upgrade Abuja... Google Johannesburg or Capetown and see their images
You don’t have sense I pray this happens to your property one day
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Halo22: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
In as much as I agree with Wike in his job of sanitizing the capital City, there would have been a better way of punishing those bikemen than crushing their bikes. Seize it for sometimes and fine them before giving back to them. Don't forget some of them have families that depend on the bikes for survival.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Shedrill(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2023
Make them ready for the aftermaths... If you know you know, if you don't, forget it
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Lamas2012(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2023
Those who dont know the mayhem those okada in Abuja are doing during Buhari time are busy saying wike is wicked. Okada hit you for Abuja na you go say sorry if not knife don enter your belly...one man died because okada hit am him fellow okada gather the man use knife cut am korokoro police was there looking another happened when Buhari won and the block road the celebrate and even vandalising cars at airport road that the then DPO was called to control the situation he said na children make them leave them as at then you will not see all the wike is wicked coming to condemn it...abeg wike do better work abeg even rhe demolition some people use connection collect people land so i no pity any body as i de like this because na me know wetin i see and know bikes have been on ban but ever since Buhari won the law was useless.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Advocate500: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2023
bro4u:
Wike should do whatever it takes to sanitize and upgrade Abuja... Google Johannesburg or Capetown and see their images
because your bike is not there ? What happened to government developing new cities? Just as it been done in civilized clime.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by okorogodwin4(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
donmik:

What plan does the govt have for the bike owners in the first place?
If u support Nig gov't plan, then u 're totally insane or badly sentimental
when helrufai was busy destroying Igbos business and taking over there land what did tribalism and ethnic haters say I bought a plot of land in karimu able from one Alhaji Danjuma and erected a bungalow which helrufai demolished in the the name of restoring master plan but my land is now a resident of Hausa man
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by lexylaw40: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration / Vice President Shettima Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.