Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles (47088 Views)

Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by KingRoiz(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
A revolution is a succulent idea

tsdarkside:

we should just alow it to continue because we cant do anything about it....??
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Litmus: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
Wike is only doing as Nigerians want, which is be like Obodo oyigbo. And befor you claim that, in Obodo oyigbo, provisions are first made for the poor, not true. And, actually when, for instance, UK was in the early stages of developing, they sanitised the cities by clearing out the poor, the destitute and effectively imprisoned them in Work Houses and Asylums.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
KingRoiz:

i dont understand.... undecided undecided
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Calitoscassius(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

we should just alow it to continue because we cant do anything about it....??

blaimy,you are realy igbo....
their is a way you people reason that always expose una....
NO, we should start with Dangote, start prosecuting him and his drivers, force Dangote to take responsibilities for his drivers or vehicles crimes.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
Litmus:
Wike is only doing as Nigerians want, which is be like Obodo oyigbo. And befor you claim that, in Obodo oyigbo, provisions are first made for the poor, not true. And, actually when, for instance, UK was in the early stages of developing they sanitised the cities by clearing out the poor, the destitute and effectively imprisoned them in Work Houses and Asylums.

guy....they looked all of them up in poor houses....

its not a joke....
this is what they did back then....

back then it was a criminal offence to be poor....they locked you up in prisons....

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by jeromestarks: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
Just 500. Destroy them jorrr.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by mu2sa2: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
We got to stop being wasteful, these bikes should have been sold to Nigerian automobile companies like Nord and Innoson for recycling.
The carcass can still be sold to them.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Calitoscassius(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
KingRoiz:

grin grin cheesy cheesy yea! Why not? Against corruption, bad governance and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by melonsgroup: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
Why not take them to a state that uses them and auction them 75k each by 500=35m
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
melonsgroup:
Why not take them to a state that uses them and auction them 75k each by 500=35m

move the problems of abuja to other states....

wow....you are soo smart....

olodo....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by donmik: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
Klington:
cool

Lol, the same Wike supporters are now trying to sound like broken records by calling this action wasteful.

Same nonentities that were calling him an action man that will put fct in order.
TINUBU and his group...
Money lover than any politician ever seen. Increased fuel price drastically and higher than ever cos only u need money.
I pity those who believe and voted u

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
NO, we should start with Dangote, start prosecuting him and his drivers, force Dangote to take responsibilities for his drivers or vehicles crimes.

i guessed right,right....??
you are igbo....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by okorogodwin4(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
Majority of these Keke are owned by Hausa Almajiris
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by donmik: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

guy....they looked all of them up in poor houses....

its not a joke....
this is what they did back then....

back then it was a criminal offence to be poor....they locked you up in prisons....

If we copy the wrong culture from others, then we are not operating in a better intelligent world.
Pls go dig deep on what u are saying cos the white have always had regard for their race
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by melonsgroup: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

move the problems of abuja to other states....

wow....you are soo smart....

olodo....
Your father

Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by donmik: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
okorogodwin4:
Majority of these Keke are owned by Hausa Almajiris

What plan does the govt have for the bike owners in the first place?
If u support Nig gov't plan, then u 're totally insane or badly sentimental
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Popesuccess(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
We got to stop being wasteful, these bikes should have been sold to Nigerian automobile companies like Nord and Innoson for recycling.
They should have ask them to pay some money and warned not to work in the city center again. Some people have become jobless now.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by yeshuasfootstep(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Thank God everything is being recorded.

Posterity will see anyone who destroys what he cannot even boast of manufacturing the tyre as a big fool.

The unborn will laugh at you all as you take one step forward and 20 steps backwards.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Calitoscassius(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

i guessed right,right....??
you are igbo....
Yes, i am right! I know and you know i am right. grin

My tribe is not relevant, but i will indulge you, i am British, born and raised in England.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Sleekfingers: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Chuknovski:
What about power bike?, it isn't banned because government laws are meant for the poor because Rich men Don't do or climb okada, but I condemned wike's wicked vibes

Power bike is not ban. If it is for personal use or for courier services.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Menclothing: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
If I was Wike I will share it among state that still allow use of Okada for free

Collect list of owners and state of origins let the governors come for them the remaining sell to spare part seller
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Lukuluku69(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Man like you go dey pick unnecessary fights with him wife for house. E too clear! You like arguments like Wike like flyovers!

Lol

You were the one that popped on My mention.

So, who come like unnecessary argument?
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Sleekfingers: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
I love this......Wike on the beat......

Sanwo only should follow suit.......
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Lukuluku69(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

they are not new....
no details,nothing about them....

yes they are WORN OUT BIKES....

i can bet you,when you trace back their origin,you will find out they are abandoned bikes from abroad....

Show me in the Op otherwise..
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Hubeznigeria(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I thought all his words and actions are precious in your sight?
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Ezzymadu: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
[quote author=easyfem post=125524013]Wike is wicked C-wicked=wike
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
So you don't have any song to dedicate to your FCT minister. Wow
O thought he's doing a great job. Abeg dedicate one great jam jare
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by BoldBrainz(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

You were the one that popped on My mention.

So, who come like unnecessary argument?

Popping in your mention was so we could exchange views on the subject matter, not to argue, guy..!
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Lukuluku69(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Popping in your mention was so we could exchange views on the subject matter, not to argue, guy..!

True.

Why then did you smuggle that word in?
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by calabaman(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Why not auction same out.

Use same to generate income for FCT.

Crushing functional motorcycles is not it.

#My humble thoughts.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by itoba4real(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
The problem with this country is that there is no love for the poor MASSES. Ensure that your people eat atleast thrice a day. But no.ensure we have power but no. Ensure there is security of lives 4get the property.but no.what else will d the poor man do
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Yes, i am right! I know and you know i am right. grin

My tribe is not relevant, but i will indulge you, i am British, born and raised in England.

ohh....your tribe is relevant....
if you are igbo,that means we will not agree on anything....its pointless arguein....

you think only money,nothing else....
other nigerians are different....

thats why you cant understand what wike is doing....
a english would understand what am sayin....they like order....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.