Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles (47084 Views)

Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Lukuluku69(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I already answered the question. If you're still bent on seeing where the law is written in constitution, go and ask Nyesom Wike.

If you're too annoyed to see reason, go and retrieve the motorcycles from the FCTA storage yard in Wuse.

I am not annoyed in any way.

Yes Impound them, fine them but destroy the Bikes? I say No.

Y'all crying about scarcity and pressure on FX yet you destroy what the stuff those FX get you.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by BoldBrainz(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I agree totally in crimes and punishments. I have also being put before the law severally and punished.

Okay, i didn't know that they have being warned and why do you think they didn't listen? Because many naigerians break rules and laws daily without being punished many times including politicians. So they were just typical naigerians.

Yea, and you are not sentimental? I mentioned the naigerian president is a convicted drog dealer but you made excuses for him that he was shady with drug dealers but didn't make any for the bike riders or any other criminal.

Good!! More should be convicted that is if i believe this your lists and how many have being jailed or convicted recently?

I have a complete dislike for Tinubu's person and his style of politics, but this card you're playing as regards this issue in discourse, is a redundant line of argument.

We're all keen on having closure on Tinubu's alleged drug case in the US, but it is no yardstick for you to seek to wash away lawlessness in our society simply because we all believe Tinubu erred in far-away US.

The lone fact you even had to employ that line of reasoning as a counter point, exposes your disposition to moral indecency.

Wetin concern Tinubu drug case for US with Okada wey Wike crush for Abuja over flouted laws?
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by lomprico(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
blaise26abj:

If the law states that is the consequence , then I support it . I also think they can make money off of it by auctioning them off to spare parts dealers . But whether destroyed or auctioned off, the bike guy loses the bike .

The law did not state it will destroy the bike, it states it will impound the bikes.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Calitoscassius(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

bros,Since 2006....
what? Really? grin that is a very long time.

As per your listed rich criminals I am glad the rich and powerful are convicted, more should be convicted and jailed. Especially recently. It should be zero tolerance to crime and criminals. Start from the top otherwise leave the ones at the bottom to commit crime. grin

I still think the bikes should not have being destroyed.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Igboslayer: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
We got to stop being wasteful, these bikes should have been sold to Nigerian automobile companies like Nord or Innoson for recycling.
Na una go still talk say Dem take from the poor to the rich.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

wike is a no nonesense guy....

na south southerner....
we dont tolerate nonesense....
...i know wike.is a no nonsense man... tinubu should had appointed woke.. as minister of petroleum, or minister of power or minister of agriculture or minister of works.....wike would had done very well in any of this sectors that is very important to the economy of the country
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Calitoscassius(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I have a complete dislike for Tinubu's person and his style of politics, but this card you're playing as regards this issue in discourse, is a redundant line of argument.

We're all keen on having closure on Tinubu's alleged drug case in the US, but it is no yardstick for you to seek to wash away lawlessness in our society simply because we all believe Tinubu erred in far-away US.

The lone fact you even had to employ that line of reasoning as a counter point, exposes your disposition to moral indecency.

Wetin concern Tinubu drug case for US with Okada wey Wike crush for Abuja over flouted laws?
You have got the end of a very loong stick, go start from the beginning of the converstions with the individual i responded to you would see why i mentioned the naigerian president even he agreed that Tifnubu isn't innocent
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by simfrost90210: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
easyfem:
Wike is wicked

Wi -- C -- ke -- D is Wicked
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by okuta007: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Those of you supporting Tinubu

please lenten to this

Wike, is the Governor of FCT appointed by a

man who didn’t score 25% of the votes in

FCT to become President - Is this not same

as a coup ? Agreed Tinubu can be president

over other states where he didn’t score up to

25% - but how can he appoint a Governor

over a state where he didn’t score 25% ?

FCT is the only place where the Minister

or Governor is not elected by the people

directly - so to have a person rule over them

who is appointed by a President who did not

score at least 25% of the total vote cast there

is an aberration- #AllEyesOnTheJudiciary

can you see the rascality coming from a

Minister who was appointed by a Boss to

govern a place where his own Boss didnt

score 25% ?
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by BoldBrainz(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I am not annoyed in any way.

Yes Impound them, fine them but destroy the Bikes? I say No.

Y'all crying about scarcity and pressure on FX yet you destroy what the stuff those FX get you.

I don't know how you ended up with the deduction that the crushing of worn out motorcycles in Abuja is supposed to be a negative teller on our FX.

On the flip side, I can tell you that the buzzing presence of motorcycles on express roads of the city center, is an impeding factor on our ability to attract foreign direct investment.

I cannot be a serious economic billionaire who seeks to invest in Nigeria, only for me to visit the country on a physical tour and find rickety motorcycles littering the roads in the name of economic activities, yet still be expected to bring my investment.

Motorcycles and kekes in major roads of Abuja, are a colossal eyesore, and if crushing some is the requirement to make the rest take the required initiative, then by all means, Wike should carry on!

Only this year, Okada riders have been responsible for about 8 deaths that I personally know of, along Apo mechanic road alone.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
ufotunang:
...i know wike.is a no nonsense man... tinubu should had appointed woke.. as minister of petroleum, or minister of power or minister of agriculture or minister of works.....wike would had done very well in any of this sectors that is very important to the economy of the country

right....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by BoldBrainz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You have got the end of a very loong stick, go start from the beginning of the converstions with the individual i responded to you would see why i mentioned the naigerian president even he agreed that Tifnubu isn't innocent

I followed your exchange with that young man, reason I pointed out the only part of your conversation that stood out like a sore thumb.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Nicholasokies: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
I am happy because the same Hausa people that voted APC, it is their bike that is been destroyed. They will never be wise to vote against bad people
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by blaise26abj(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
lomprico:

The law did not state it will destroy the bike, it states it will impound the bikes.

If that is true , then it is wrong .
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
Nicholasokies:
I am happy because the same Hausa people that voted APC, it is their bike that is been destroyed. They will never be wise to vote against bad people

i would even crush many cars too....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by jrusky(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
The words Demolish, Destroy, Pull Down... are like music to Wike's ears.

Hahahaha but so many states have done same bro. Though I accept Wike second name na bulldozer his name should be
"Wike Bulldozer Ezenwa" but despite that I still very much like him, he is a hard baller man....

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by nkemjacob2(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
Na wike go discredit TINUBU watch and see
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Lukuluku69(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I don't know how you ended up with the deduction that the crushing of worn out motorcycles in Abuja is supposed to be a negative teller on our FX.

On the flip side, I can tell you that the buzzing presence of motorcycles on express roads of the city center, is an impeding factor on our ability to attract foreign direct investment.

I cannot be a serious economic billionaire who seeks to invest in Nigeria, only for me to visit the country on a physical tour and find rickety motorcycles littering the roads in the name of economic activities, yet still be expected to bring my investment.

Motorcycles and kekes in major roads of Abuja, are a colossal eyesore, and if crushing some is the requirement to make the rest take the required initiative, then by all means, Wike should carry on!

Only this year, Okada riders have been responsible for about 8 deaths that I personally know of, along Apo mechanic road alone.

Please show me it was mentioned that the bikes to be destroyed are WORN OUT BIKES otherwise don't bother with the mentions again
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
what? Really? grin that is a very long time.

As per your listed rich criminals I am glad the rich and powerful are convicted, more should be convicted and jailed. Especially recently. It should be zero tolerance to crime and criminals. Start from the top otherwise leave the ones at the bottom to commit crime. grin

I still think the bikes should not have being destroyed.

wetin you wan do with them other than destroy them....??

store them....??
resell them....??
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Calitoscassius(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I followed your exchange with that young man, reason I pointed out the only part of your conversation that stood out like a sore thumb.
Ahaa! grin so you picked out the part that doesn't suit you even though it is relevant to the convo. And to the topic. I see!
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Please show me it was mentioned that the bikes to be destroyed are WORN OUT BIKES otherwise don't bother with the mentions again

they are not new....
no details,nothing about them....

yes they are WORN OUT BIKES....

i can bet you,when you trace back their origin,you will find out they are abandoned bikes from abroad....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
ufotunang:
...so this is the renewed hope nigerians voted for? 🙄

dont be slow in the head....

they are politicians....just like lawyers....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Calitoscassius(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

wetin you wan do with them other than destroy them....??

store them....??
resell them....??
Mmm... good question.

Auction them at very cheap prices to maybe back to the owners, trust me they woulda listened, the best way to punish this kinda law breaking is by fines, fine them to oblivion. Hit them in their pockets.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Mmm... good question.

Auction them at very cheap prices to maybe back to the owners, trust me they woulda listened, the best way to punish this kinda law breaking is by fines, fine them to oblivion. Hit them in their pockets.

you dont care about the safety of others,uhh....

just the money....nothing else matters....
i bet you are igbo....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Michael5143: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
This wike abi na weekend or wicked is over doing

He should be very careful
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by BoldBrainz(m): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Ahaa! grin so you picked out the part that doesn't suit you even though it is relevant to the convo. And to the topic. I see!

Suit me in what sense? Tinubu na my papa? Even if my papa dey do drugs, I won't waste my time defending him online. I'll simply and quietly take over the business like Seyi Tinubu has done, so my father can rest from being in the negative spotlight.
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by BoldBrainz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Man like you go dey pick unnecessary fights with him wife for house. E too clear! You like arguments like Wike like flyovers!
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by InvertedHammer: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
We got to stop being wasteful, these bikes should have been sold to Nigerian automobile companies like Nord and Innoson for recycling.
/

Yes.

But after being crushed cool
/
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Calitoscassius(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

you dont care about the safety of others,uhh....
Safety of others in Abuja only? What bout the whole of Naigeria.

Unfortunately i know of someone, a close person, an elderly woman who was hit by an okada few years back, she died as a result of her injuries.

There are also dangerous vehicle drivers on naigerian roads, example: Dangote tralers and drivers have killed many over the years, but Dangote has never being prosecuted, fined or even forced to pay compensations to these poor victims.. and here we are using heavy hands with okada riders. See? What i meant by biased laws and punishments?
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by tsdarkside(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Safety of others in Abuja only? What bout the whole of Naigeria.

Unfortunately i know of someone, a close person, an elderly woman who was hit by an okada few years back, she died as a result of her injuries.

There are also dangerous vehicle drivers on naigerian roads, example: Dangote tralers and drivers have killed many over the years, but Dangote has never being prosecuted, fined or even forced to pay compensations to these poor victims.. and here we are using heavy hands with okada riders. See? What i meant by biased laws and punishments?

we should just alow it to continue because we cant do anything about it....??

blaimy,you are realy igbo....
their is a way you people reason that always expose una....
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by KingRoiz(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
When idiots are in power they do the inevitably stupid things... Imagine such a waste? Nothing productive in the minds of tyrants on steroids
Re: Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles by Calitoscassius(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Suit me in what sense? Tinubu na my papa? Even if my papa dey do drugs, I won't waste my time defending him online. I'll simply and quietly take over the business like Seyi Tinubu has done, so my father can rest from being in the negative spotlight.
Well.. then, my opinion on Tinubu and his drugs case as you put it, stays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike Backtracks, Addresses EndSARS Protesters / Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.