Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals (54032 Views)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Abifarin16: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
All of you criticizing, why don't you start your own church and preach this gospel, is the call of God to preach his gospel not on Evey body.

Go and make disciples of Evey nation.

Start your ministry let us see if you will grow beyond the first five blocks in your neighborhood.
This Man started ministry when some of our fathers got civil service jobs, compare out parents and him.

It is often said that how you do a thing is how you do everything. If he was a businessman he's almost definitely be even more rich but he choose a different path and you are unhappy that he has prospered in what he does.

He has achieved all this from the 10% that majority of Christians don't even pay. You don't even know how he started but you have come here to bash something he has been building before they have birth to you.

There is something he knows that you lot that criticise don't know.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by blesdman(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
KnownUnknown:
Because you receive substantial money from the gullible without producing anything useful.
The trend of people saying they are rich without producing anything or service is worrying. Crime or fraud seems to be the only thing that makes people rich in this country...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by bdon12: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
blaise26abj:

I didn’t say you did . Just stating that I only give church based on how I am led . Lol @ I Dont want that blessing g again .
This is d way o tink,i was brought up in a Christian home so dem no deceive me wit religion. Many pastors hav tried to corner me to their side bt i always dribble dem like messi.God does not blackmail u to giv him money or sow seed.zuckerberg did not sow shi shi,elon musk no sow shishi nt him get money pass Nigeria. Dem never born d pastor that will collect tithe frm my hand.mind u i goto church every sunday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Maga123: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wow let every hater go and hug transformer
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by TheAdvocate(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
If it's portable he will use money from his show to help poor masses like providing fuel food stuffs etc.
But so called pastors will use money from Thier crusade to buy bullet proof cars, private jets.
If heaven is where the likes of otedepo, suilieman etc. is going, then I am going.
Portable wasn't paid up to 10 million naira to perform at NBA, and he used 1 million to donate fuel for the masses. Otedepo and other cone men makes billions every Sundays but absolutely nothing to show for it. Except buy bullet proof cars and private jets to rub it on face of thier gullible followers.

Did you read the statement from NBA that Portable wasn't paid a kobo?
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by HRMK: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
hmmmmmm.....and some fools still follow him blindly!what a country!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Calitoscassius(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
Scammer calls himself a pastor. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by October1960: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
He has fleet of private jets because he has plenty of gullible people to give him billions and keep believing in the longest scam story ever told.

Religion is amazing that people believe in made up stories because it feels good.

Smart man. Let him enjoy this one life to live at the expense of millions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by lapintoz: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Richest Churches In The World :

1- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints- $67.0 billon

2- Catholic Church - $30 billion +

3- Catholic Church Australia- $20.9 billion

4- Catholic Church Germany- $25.0 billion

5-Church of England $7.8 billion

6-Opus Dei (part of the Catholic Church) Italy- $2.8 billon

7-Church of Scientology- $2.0 billon

NOW OBSERVE THAT THERE IS NO.....

RCCG
Winners
Christ Embassy
Synagogue

No Pentecostal church at all

RICHEST PASTORS IN THE WORLD:
1 Bishop Oyedepo - $150 Million
2 Bishop TD Jakes - $147 Million
3 Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - $50 Million
4 Pastor Benny Hinn - $42 Million
5 Pastor Adeboye - $39 Million
6 Pastor Creflo Dollar - $27 Million (He used to be #1)
7 Pastor Kenneth Copeland - $25 Million
8 Evangelist Billy Graham - $25 Million
9 Prophet TB Joshua - $10 Million
10 Pastor Joseph Prince - $5 Million

Observe again that none of the 4 richest churches mentioned have their leaders on this list of the Richest Pastors.

The Pope is not there.
The Arch Bishop of Canterbury is not there.
The Bishop of Opus Dei is not there.
The Director of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is not there.

NOW OBSERVE AGAIN.

6 out of the 10 Richest Pastors are blacks with their congregation being predominantly black

4 out of the 10 richest Pastors have their churches in Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world, the 147th most corrupt nation of the world, the home to the second deadliest terrorist group, the most unsafe place to give birth to in the world

Observe as well that the Richest Churches are situated in

1- USA
2- Vatican City
3- England

These are amongst the safest, less corrupt and most prosperous Nations.

What a Paradox!! Jesus Christ fed the multitude, but in Nigeria the multitude feed the Men of God and General Overseers.

BBC Africa
Source of Data used: Wikipedia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Wodu89: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
lapintoz:
Richest Churches In The World :

1- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints- $67.0 billon

2- Catholic Church - $30 billion +

3- Catholic Church Australia- $20.9 billion

4- Catholic Church Germany- $25.0 billion

5-Church of England $7.8 billion

6-Opus Dei (part of the Catholic Church) Italy- $2.8 billon

7-Church of Scientology- $2.0 billon

NOW OBSERVE THAT THERE IS NO.....

RCCG
Winners
Christ Embassy
Synagogue

No Pentecostal church at all

RICHEST PASTORS IN THE WORLD:
1 Bishop Oyedepo - $150 Million
2 Bishop TD Jakes - $147 Million
3 Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - $50 Million
4 Pastor Benny Hinn - $42 Million
5 Pastor Adeboye - $39 Million
6 Pastor Creflo Dollar - $27 Million (He used to be #1)
7 Pastor Kenneth Copeland - $25 Million
8 Evangelist Billy Graham - $25 Million
9 Prophet TB Joshua - $10 Million
10 Pastor Joseph Prince - $5 Million

Observe again that none of the 4 richest churches mentioned have their leaders on this list of the Richest Pastors.

The Pope is not there.
The Arch Bishop of Canterbury is not there.
The Bishop of Opus Dei is not there.
The Director of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is not there.

NOW OBSERVE AGAIN.

6 out of the 10 Richest Pastors are blacks with their congregation being predominantly black

4 out of the 10 richest Pastors have their churches in Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world, the 147th most corrupt nation of the world, the home to the second deadliest terrorist group, the most unsafe place to give birth to in the world

Observe as well that the Richest Churches are situated in

1- USA
2- Vatican City
3- England

These are amongst the safest, less corrupt and most prosperous Nations.

What a Paradox!! Jesus Christ fed the multitude, but in Nigeria the multitude feed the Men of God and General Overseers.

BBC Africa
Source of Data used: Wikipedia

The different version of what I said. Moneues should be used in developing systems in ways people connected to the systems are uplifted.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by HelipsTech: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
I am a living testimony of the blessings of Bishop Oyedepo.
For those of you complaining he has over 35000 employees in his payroll, no salary issues of any kind for years, Canaanland generate the electricity they use, produces table water used, Drinks use for communion etc, all this are not done by robots but humans.

So all this factories crusaders can rest, they are only exhibiting the Judah Iscariot tendency, reason Jesus called him thief.

Winners members are not poor they are happy and Blessed people
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Joseph1063: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
Yet one of his members refuse to pay rent.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Sleekfingers: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
wirinet:

They are more of scammers than businessmen. They collect money from desperate people under false pretences using the Bible as cover. It is not different form romance or inheritance scam. They continue milking mugus until they have nothing left.
The most annoying thing is that they demand members give to them in order to receive blessings but they are not required to give anything back.

You are absolutely right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by haffaze777(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
So rich but always sad,this baba is a confirmed sadist
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by daygee12: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Abifarin16:
All of you criticizing, why don't you start your own church and preach this gospel, is the call of God to preach his gospel not on Evey body.

Start your ministry let us see if you will grow beyond the first five blocks in your neighborhood.
This Man started ministry when some of our fathers got civil service jobs, compare out parents and him.

It is often said that how you do a thing is how you do everything. If he was a businessman he's almost definitely be even more rich but he choose a different path and you are unhappy that he has prospered in what he does.

He has achieved all this from the 10% that majority of Christians don't even pay. You don't even know how he started but you have come here to bash something he has been building before they have birth to you.

If this is the way Paul did would u have witnessed any church?
Oyedepo did not portray himself as a Christian rather he chose u extort people with Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Abifarin16: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
daygee12:

Oyedepo did not portray himself as a Christian rather he chose u extort people with Jesus name
I don't know, I wasn't there, you that was there tell us. We are listening. You want things to remain they same after 2000+ plus years. You want him to ride on a donkey, and walk in the sun from Abuja to Lagos because that's what was obtainable then.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by daygee12: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
HelipsTech:
For those of you complaining he has over 35000 employees in his payroll, no salary issues of any kind for years, Canaanland generate the electricity they use, produces table water used, Drinks use for communion etc, all this are not done by robots but humans.

So all this factories crusaders can rest, they are only exhibiting the Judah Iscariot tendency, reason Jesus called him thief.

Winners members are not poor they are happy and Blessed people

So where is the money he is using to pay salaries come from?
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by daygee12: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Abifarin16:

I don't know, I wasn't there, you that was there tell us. We are listening. You want things to remain they same after 2000+ plus years. You want him to ride on a donkey, and walk in the sun from Abuja to Lagos because that's what was obtainable then.

Well the white that brought Christianity gave free education and what has ur god of men brought other than to amass wealth for himself and his family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by vislabraye(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hubeznigeria:

You write beautifully and somewhat intelligently. However, I think that it is the duty of the government to first and foremost build factories and the individual. Even the individual does so by the enablements the government provides. So it still boils down to the government. Moreover, Bishop Oyedepo is known worldwide as a clergyman and not as industrialist. He may have business which have people in his employ don't also forget that. But his primary responsibility is to point men to the way of God not build factory man. The latter is an aberration from his original. I think that we should hold our government at all levels accountable and not any individual. Thank you

He's not an industrialist as you said but he has schools where people pay millions in tuition. One question I'll ask you, is the school running on profit or is it charity?
I agree the government has a major role to play in building factories. But when you get billions every month, is it not proper to help the less privilege in the church? Didn't the early apostles distribute money amongst themselves so that no one would be needy?
Pointing people to God is not only about preaching. The job of a pastor goes beyond preaching on Sunday and week days. After you tend to the spiritual needs if a man, the next is his material needs. You guys should study the scriptures.
For a pastor to boast of how his ministry changes jets but not how well developed his members are it's wrong. For instance, what is the need for spending over $100m to build another structure when such money can be used to develop the human structure? Why doesn't he think of empowering his members with skills, trainings etc that can make their lives better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Abifarin16: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
daygee12:

Has he not setup churches in other countries in Africa and the world like Paul who would write letters and visit the Thessalonian. Philippian churches and Ephesus. If preachers are not living in penury you guys are not happy.

If you don't like his Ministry and you are sure he is not doing it like Paul did, Do like Paul and stop criticizing.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Abifarin16: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
daygee12:

Well the white that brought Christianity gave free education and what has ur god of men brought other than to amass wealth for himself and his family.

Like I said, start your own ministry and get it right or else stay on the side lines and keep shut.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by engrchykae(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Maynman:

Thank you, I was surprised that out of all people it was Rockefeller he used as example.
he thinks our generation is stupid,our generation is kicking out Neocolonialism which his generation had no problem with.
The only true religion is the brotherhood of all humans.
Wicked people instead of rightly dividing the word of Truth are instead wrongly dividing the church.
They already have their reward on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Ekugbeh(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
engrchykae:
John D Rockefeller is a wicked genius.
An evil monopolist.
The pioneer of oil exploration that is the reason for unbridled exploitation.
Rockefeller steal the resources of nations and give a tithe to the church,this he is a righteous man.
Our generation need to see these evil pastors for who they truly are.
Greedy shepherds
it's a principle Oga, you don't lack what you give. It's too much of stinginess is the reason for stunt growth sometimes
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by MrBroke(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Story Story Story grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by engrchykae(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ekugbeh:
it's a principle Oga, you don't lack what you give. It's too much of stinginess is the reason for stunt growth sometimes
what economic model is this?
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by aswani(m): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
HelipsTech:

With respect, you are a living testimony of the blessings of Christ, not Oyedepo.

Without Christ you and Oyedepo are toast. Without Oyedepo, it is likely you will still be blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by THMT: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
Governing council? Like Church leaders or what? I'm curious to know more and I thought watch tower belonged to JW not an individual.

grandstar:
I am a Jehovah's Witness and find such very weird.

We don't have a clergy class (Read Matthew 23:8-12). All of us are equally.

All those who work at the headquarters and branches get a stipend. It's the same for all.

If the brother that heads a branch get 10,000, the cleaner too gets 10,000. It's just a stipend.

The president of the Watchtower and Tract flies economy. Even if he was gifted a private jet, he would sell it and donate it.

When a member of the governing council came to Nigeria, it was a pickup they used to ferry him around.

Nigerian-Canadian Author Reveals The Secrets of Successful Canadian Relocation Without Breaking The Bank. Contact me on WhatsApp (Bio)
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wodu89:

Being boastful of changing Private Jets when you have poor congregation is crass.

Very pitiful situation

Any display of wealth when you have The Poor around you is very crass.

What is sermon these days ? Prosperity preaching, influencing your congregations political choice, being boastful etc.

God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by mickyeddi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Abifarin16:

Religion have destroyed the rational thinking of the African man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Edusouls(m): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Blackman is the most selfish, self centered and inhumane race God ever created

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Porksupplyib: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wodu89:

Stop saying nonsense. God Himself instructed the Levites to receive offerings. You don't carry the entire kingdom and make a mockery of it because of your perceptions about one man

Tithing is God's provision for first distribution in the house so there's no lack, for the needy, for the poor, for the widow and emergency needs of faithfuls. The use of tithes for business and then expansion should then imply that the profeeds is adequately used to cater for these needs again. Not that it's entirely bad

How many horses, sheeps, goats , oxens , possesions etc did the Levites own?

Try to be using small small sense sir. It isn't difficult
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Wodu89: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Porksupplyib:

How many horses, sheeps, goats , oxens , possesions etc did the Levites own?

Try to be using small small sense sir. It isn't difficult

LoL. I'm making my case. It's not about yours. Another man's wealth doesn't make you poor. I'm not about covetousness but uploading righteous decrees. Take your case about your pastor being rich while you're poor to God, not to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances / "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.