Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals (53921 Views)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by sageb: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2023
Emma09:
Pastor Righteousness will not comment on this one. If na disaster that happens now, he go dey threaten us for here. lolzzzzz

@Righteousness2 come and answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by SETHARTHUR(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
To your mind, Portable help more more people more than the Pastors? Probably because they don't do theirs in front of Camera
Portable didn't do his own on camera when he was distributing food stuffs from his gwagon to poor masses on the street not when he donated 1 million naira to filling station to help the poor.
All otedepo and his fellow cone men does is to boost of Thier wealth and treating people for their money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by sylve11: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
If it's portable he will use money from his show to help poor masses like providing fuel food stuffs etc.
But so called pastors will use money from Thier crusade to buy bullet proof cars, private jets.

Do you know the numbers of people that benefits from him directly or indirectly? cool
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Ever8090: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Before we even move any further with this. Explain to me the connection between the Levites — born of the blood of their ancestor Jacob, through his son, Levi — and this Yoruba man with no connection whatsoever to the lineage to which God gave said instruction. No be serious craze you dey express so? undecided
if you are not burn Nigerian you miss a lot.....do dull moment except you don't have data to access the internet, you will laugh and forget your sorrows just as I don laugh forget my hunger with this your comment grin...una no dey even think am-e already dey the blood

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by jojothaiv(m): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2023
fregeneh:
Which arik project is he talking about.. Or has the church bought arik air over?
Arik bawo.

Egbon, na Ark project o.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2023
Until Africans change their perspective on Christianity, the better for them.

These are businessmen (eh no get as you want explain am give me).

If you go to their churches, they collect offering up to 5times in a day usng big containers all because they want to milk you before you go home.

But come over here, churches here use flat plates to collect the offering, because they ain't expecting much from you. Even if you give 1dollar as offering, nobody will look at you somehow, but if you give 50naira as offering in 9ja, they will look at you with one kind eye.

Churches no even plenty here, if you see a church, before you will see another one, you will walk for at least 10 to 15 minutes.

But in Nigeria, you will see a building that has four different churches, but na them commit evil pass.

May God help us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Ever8090: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2023
Sijo01:
A man with spiritual audacity!
which one be "spiritual audacity"?
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by SocialJustice: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2023
Akpako master 😂
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by SETHARTHUR(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2023
sylve11:

Do you know the numbers of people that he's helping?

cool
Can you compare what ever he is giving with what portable giving. 100-3 &100- 40
Ex. Portable wasn't paid up to 10 million to perform at NBA but he donated 1m for fuel. But otedepo makes billions every Sundays excluding on crusades and nothing to show for it.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by NovusHomo(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by nedekid: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2023
judedwriter:
God has blessed you richly for a reason....

To be a blessing to others!

Your blessings don't count if you can't use them to bless others.

Not a fan of churches, I don't even attend any despite being raised in one.
But as per charity and blessing others, forget oyedepo and his church, from the little I have heard, they do charity on a wide scale.
while visiting a paddy few years ago. I cannot remember what brought up the conversation. But I learnt that all students that are members of the church had the right to apply for scholarship or school fees payment in any school they attend, be it one of the church schools or any other. They present the fees and the church makes the payment to the school. I remember asking my friend if his kids were beneficiaries, but he said he decided not to let them apply as he could pay, that it was meant to be for the poor and needy.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Monaboo(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2023
There is a church close to my house. I worshipped there last week.

The first time I went there to worship, I noticed that for every prayer point we were asked to pray, the pastor told us to deep our hands into our pocket and bring out a seed.

She even went further to tell us to raise the seed and wave the seed in the air.

You see that waving it in the air, na strategy. Shame no go let you wave 5 Naira or 10 Naira.

I can't remember how many prayer points we prayed that day.

In my mind, I was like, see good money making strategy.

I was there that day but I did not give any seed when I realized the strategy but mehn, people were giving out seeds oo.

Anyways, I did not go to church today.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by FashionCookie(f): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2023
Jesus is coming soon but your Pastor dey buy land, dey gather properties on earth.
Make una dey play...

1 Like

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Opanka44(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2023
[quote author=SETHARTHUR post=125544726][/quote]

Biko!
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2023
i hear you sir. my Daddy in the lord. the thing is that once u apply biblical principleS to any thing you do, u must get a positive result to it becos the word of God can never fail.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by blaise26abj(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2023
bdon12:

U mentioned rockerfeller,how abt bill gates?warren buffet mark Zuckerberg. Where did they pay tax to access that wealth.oga papa i am not paying tithe n m doing well.tithe is a scam

Give and it shall be given unto you . DO not let anyone cajole you into thinking that it is only when you give to church you are blessed ! Some pastors make it seem that you can never be truly blessed unless you tithe . Give as the Spirit leads . It can be someone you don’t know and not expect something back.

Why make an example of Rockefeller? It is a classic misdirection . Trying to imply he made his wealth ONLY because he tithed so you too must tithe to become blessed .
I stopped tithing too . I just give to people and the church as the spirit leads . God has been faithful to me . Besides I Dont want to be as rich as Rockefeller. Vanity in everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by MrCuteking(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2023
I watched the Shiloh program but I couldn’t finish it because everything was centered on how to milk money from you.

It looks like one can now buy righteousness by paying tithes and offerings.

The different sessions of dropping money is enough red flag.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Monaboo(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2023
I also heard a story about this Winners Chapel.

A mama who goes to do church said when Bishop David Oyedepo was building Convenant University.

He asked the church to come and work in the University building site and that when they finish, their children will attend the University.

The poor mama said she went to the site and was carrying sand with headpan with the hope that her poor children will attend the University.

But when the University launched, the School Fees were definitely not for her kind.

Sad story.

Why won't a man who owns a whole University have fleet of Private Jets?

Do u know what it means to own a University?

My own is that, they should not cajole members to give to God just to use the money for their personal gain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by blaise26abj(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2023
MrCuteking:
I watched the Shiloh program but I couldn’t finish it because everything was centered on how to milk money from you.

It looks like one can now buy righteousness by paying tithes and offerings.

The different sessions of dropping money is enough red flag.

Check out the statement about bad foreign exchange , no pressure etc but talks about the project . Subtle guilt tripping aye .
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Nonexisting1: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2023
His blessings or people's tithes and offerings?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by LONEWOLFJOHN: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/why-i-have-a-fleet-of-private-jets-bishop-oyedepo-reveals/amp/
this stupid man again? Can't he just quiet for once and keep rubbing his dull brain sheeple in peace, after all most of his members are in government offices stealing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by bdon12: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2023
blaise26abj:

Give and it shall be given unto you . DO not let anyone cajole you into thinking that it is only when you give to church you are blessed ! Some pastors make it seem that you can never be truly blessed unless you tithe . Give as the Spirit leads . It can be someone you don’t know and not expect something back.

Why make an example of Rockefeller? It is a classic misdirection . Trying to imply he made his wealth ONLY because he tithed so you too must tithe to become blessed .
I stopped tithing too . I just give to people and the church as the spirit leads . God has been faithful to me . Besides I Dont want to be as rich as Rockefeller. Vanity in everything
I never said dnt giv church money.i only said dnt giv it in name of tithe.tithe is a scam n i owe no one 10% of my earnings.God does not giv condition before blessing one,n if the condition is i must give 10% then i dnt want that blessing again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by sirscripture: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2023
So owning fleet of jets is now a form of blessing. This is what we say about the so called men of God glorifying riches just to justify their greed. These people have forgotten the purpose of Mankind, and also being deluded by the things of the world. I wonder what this man would preach to a man riding on a bicycle.

You can fly your jet to see God. No wonder it is easier for them to take sides with the politicians and curse the bench the masses sit on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Menclothing: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2023
Go and work stop hating on success or else you lament

Unit and bulk

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by longview007: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2023
Tha is why its good to subsidise you
Covenant University and Landmark Universities with your richness so that the poor in your church or outside the church will be able to partake from the blessing given to me.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Originalsly: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2023
judedwriter:

I don't understand your theory of systemic hijack.

One thing I know is God is a blesser and is very generous.

If He blesses you greatly, it's because He loves you greatly. And again He wants you to be a channel of His love to others, not just your local church.

Are you saying God loves Oyedepo more than Peter? ... and Paul? ... and Jesus ? What did Jesus do that God made him suffer by trodding long distances?... and only once offered a ride on a donkey? ... not even bless him with a donkey? Why is Oyedepo so highly favored a d richly blessed? Did God ever bless anyone with earthly things?... vanity?

There is nothing wrong in believing everything Oyedepo says ... belief is like an opinion ... you have the right to believe anything without giving reasons. Just keep it to yourself or expect blowback.

Only the blind cannot see this wolf in sheep's clothing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by bdon12: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2023
Monaboo:
There is a church close to my house. I worshipped there last week.

The first time I went there to worship, I noticed that for every prayer point we were asked to pray, the pastor told us to deep our hands into our pocket and bring out a seed.

She even went further to tell us to raise the seed and wave the seed in the air.

You see that waving it in the air, na strategy. Shame no go let you wave 5 Naira or 10 Naira.

I can't remember how many prayer points we prayed that day.

In my mind, I was like, see good money making strategy.

I was there that day but I did not give any seed when I realized the strategy but mehn, people were giving out seeds oo.

Anyways, I did not go to church today.
Nigerians are gullible wen it comes to religion tribe.me i can giv offering 1k in church,bt u hear that talk of owning 10 % of my salary cannot happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by blaise26abj(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2023
bdon12:

I never said dnt giv church money.i only said dnt giv it in name of tithe.tithe is a scam n i owe no one 10% of my earnings.God does not giv condition before blessing one,n if the condition is i must give 10% then i dnt want that blessing again

I didn’t say you did . Just stating that I only give church based on how I am led . Lol @ I Dont want that blessing g again .
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Monaboo(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2023
bdon12:

Nigerians are gullible wen it comes to religion tribe.me i can giv offering 1k in church,bt u hear that talk of owning 10 % of my salary cannot happen.

Very gullible.

Just look at...

how many churches in one single building?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Eriokanmi: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2023
Wodu89:
God blessed the church not an individual and if such is the case, should the sheep not partake of the corporate blessings ? Even in corporate entities, dividends are distributed vertically and horizontally. The board of directors do not end up becoming the beneficiary of corporate profits alone, No. The organization becomes more established as it benefits. Then, share holders benefits as well

When you belong to any church that emphasizes receiving and not giving back and is fast to say IT IS WELL WHEN YOU'RE IN A VERY BAD SITUATION over queries like what could be your needs, know that you're in an unhealthy church.

The kingdom of God is not dependent on any single individual. God will raise alternatives.an must be subject to God and submissive to The Holy spirit, not the other way around !
I perfectly agree with you.

On oyedepo, I think he's trying. I remember when he wanted to tar the ota road, starting from sango bus stop , shortly after the bridge and the then governor amosun was approached to give them the permission to do so. Amosun now said pastor oyedepo should bring the money and they'd tar the road. You know what that means...? They'd embezzle it and the man of God refused. Later amosun called him and asked him to tar the road and name it after him( amosun) and the pastor refused. He said it will remain ota-idiroko road or nothing. Now that governor abiodun, with persuasion of pastor adeboye(oyedepo's mentor), had approved the construction of the road, there's massive project going on there right now, starting from the drainage system construction. That project is a multi billion naira project. When completed, both the rich, the poor, Christians, Muslims, pagans will use the road.

These churches are really trying just that they don't make noise. I remember when rccg tarred a road in osun state and fashola awarded same tarred road to a contractor of Federal government. The company claimed they're the one who constructed the road in Abuja. Somehow, rccg got to know and wrote to fashola that the said road had been constructed long before that time and they received a Federal government's approval before embarking on the project. They visited and found it to be true. They now sent a thank you message to rccg. Meanwhile, when this long road was completed, nobody heard about it in the news.

1 Like

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by blaise26abj(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2023
I don’t judge anyone who pays Tithe though . It is your belief and I respect it . I don’t pay and You respect my conviction.

Most times I get the same uneasy feeling when I suspect I am about to be scammed whenever pastors, guest pastors etc start this kind of talk .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by FireUpNow(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2023
Okay ooo. Dey fly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.