Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? (1072 Views)

Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? / Tinubu Likely To Come Last Between Himself, Atiku And Obi / Taliban Takeover: Taliban Is Likely Going To Work With ISWAP To Takeover Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by AntiTerrorist: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
#ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY

1. Invalid nomination/Double nomination
2. Guinean citizenship/Dual citizenship
3. Forged certificate
4. Criminal forfeiture
5. Submission of false information/Perjury
6. Not winning 25% in FCT
7. Non use of IREV portal.
8. Election rigging

If President Tinubu is absolved of all these charges, then the Nigerian Correctional Centres should close down and officers therein deployed to other areas. All prisoners in there should be released by the courts based on precedence ...#All eyes on our judiciary πŸ‘Œ

https://www.facebook.com/100002593875195/posts/pfbid0TX12wdVGXRi2HmMxA15SaPrXo2fSiVSawuzL2pypbPjErcaMVfFhpcApqnHceRuwl/?app=fbl

4 Likes

Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by TemplarLandry: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Start saving your tears so you can weep profusely when all these baseless charges are thrown into the bin.

5 Likes

Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by itsme01: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
cool

I wonder which other jobs you guys have, after PEPT what will you start doing with your empty life?!

Peter Obi would resume control of NEXT limited

Fs Yusuf is already marketing real estate

Rinu is in US working

Aisha Yusuf is in US

Kenneth Okonkwo is now practicing his law

Even Area fada is releasing shitty music video

10 Likes

Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by nepapole(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
I think he will escape all...

I wish Obi, Atiku and Tinubu well at the tribunals

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by Newton2024: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
nepapole:
I think he will escape all...

I wish Obi, Atiku and Tinubu well at the tribunals
If President Tinubu is absolved of all these charges, then the Nigerian Correctional Centres should close down and officers therein deployed to other areas. All prisoners in there should be released by the courts based on precedence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by WorldRichest: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
#ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY

https://www.facebook.com/100002593875195/posts/pfbid0TX12wdVGXRi2HmMxA15SaPrXo2fSiVSawuzL2pypbPjErcaMVfFhpcApqnHceRuwl/?app=fbl

If you concentrate on your life, then you may not beg for food like those before you.
Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by yarimo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2023

10 Likes

Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by Ofunaofu: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
yarimo:
When will ECOWAS invade Niger republic na? Asking for a friend

Don't derail

Stay on the subject of discourse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by yarimo(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Don't derail

Stay on the subject of discourse
if you know the answer just answer it very simple, over Sabi

9 Likes

Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by Jostoman: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
All eyes on judiciary

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by Spy360(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
itsme01:
I wonder which other jobs you guys have, after PEPT what will you start doing with your empty life?!

Peter Obi would resume control of NEXT limited

FD Yusuf is already marketing real estate

Rinu is in US working

Aisha Yusuf is in US

Kenneth Okonkwo is now practicing his law
It's a simple question that requires a simple answer with proofs.

First of all, if it were as simple as you have just stated, a judgement would have been issued by now. There's nothing more that Tinubu needs than the legitimation of his government. The very fact that the PEPT is still thinking of judgement means Tinubu is not innocent, at least not all of these petitions.

Secondly, is that with what we all know, if the PEPT does not disqualify Tinubu then just know that there is no justice in Nigeria and that the constitution is dead.

4 Likes

Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by fergie001: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
He will get victory at both Courts......

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by BoldBrainz(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
Honestly, I admire the degree of optimism some of you have to believe the Nigerian Judiciary we know today is going to remove Bola Tinubu from Aso rock..πŸ˜‚.

It's like you people are still yet to actually understand the kind of perfidious corruption that exists in Nigeria.
Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by Newton2024: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Honestly, I admire the degree of optimism some of you have to believe the Nigerian Judiciary we know today is going to remove Bola Tinubu from Aso rock..πŸ˜‚.

It's like you people are still yet to actually understand the kind of perfidious corruption that exists in Nigeria.
Even if our judiciary was not corrupt, Tinubu will corrupt it. Tinubu is corruption personified. But if they eventually legalized illegitimacy, I may not vote again.
Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by AntiTerrorist: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
WorldRichest:

If you concentrate on your life, then you may not beg for food like those before you.
Mr WorldPoorest,
Not everyone is like the people who birth you. Stop unnecessary comparison. Poor soul.
Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by AntiTerrorist: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
yarimo:
When will ECOWAS invade Niger republic na? Asking for a friend
Receive sense yarimo. You are too childish.

How old are you self?

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by BoldBrainz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Newton2024:
Even if our judiciary was not corrupt, Tinubu will corrupt it. Tinubu is corruption personified. But if they eventually legalized illegitimacy, I may not vote again.

Omoh, nothing go comot from that Judiciary o! Make una juss comot mind, come use that energy embrace hunger for the next 3years and 8 months..πŸ˜‚.
Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by Whalis: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
Op let's start with you if your father becomes the president of Nigeria for one day will you allow any force on earth to remove him?
In my local community there is a saying that instead of the broth to get spoilt because of running out of firewood that the furniture in the house should be used in lieu.
Tinubu will mortgage Nigeria's treasury instead of being removed. All members of that panel will be at least #15b richer.
Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by yarimo(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Receive sense yarimo. You are too childish.

How old are you self?
as your parents na that is if they are responsible parents

9 Likes

Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by AntiTerrorist: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
yarimo:
as your parents na that is if they are responsible parents
Omokomo ni e. Alailobi. I pity you.

Eniti o no iru eni kole mo'yi eni.
Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by yarimo(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Omokomo ni e. Alailobi. I pity you.

Eniti o no iru eni kole mo'yi eni.
yonko grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by Nursepepeye(f): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Start saving your tears so you can weep profusely when all these baseless charges are thrown into the bin.
that sounds like criminal mindset
Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by olisaEze(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2023
Non! He’s coming back to Iragbiji on a one way ticket since Bourdillon has been taken over by Obi! The only landlord in Nigeria without childhood or family history!! grin
Re: PEPT: Which Of These Charges/allegations Is Tinubu Likely Going To Escape? by Enice(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
Spy360:

It's a simple question that requires a simple answer with proofs.

First of all, if it were as simple as you have just stated, a judgement would have been issued by now. There's nothing more that Tinubu needs than the legitimation of his government. The very fact that the PEPT is still thinking of judgement means Tinubu is not innocent, at least not all of these petitions.

Secondly, is that with what we all know, if the PEPT does not disqualify Tinubu then just know that there is no justice in Nigeria and that the constitution is dead.
What do you know! Tell me! It's only obidients that will dig out trash and claim it to be fact

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Still Going To Ring Bell In The US? / Names Of Ijaw Owned Cities In Nigeria. / Umaru Yar'adua 's Agenda: Campaign As Usual Or Truth ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.