Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? (459 Views)

Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records / Chicago Academic Record: Tinubu, Atiku Resume Legal Battle In US Monday / Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? by AntiTerrorist: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
What is that thing that will cause severe and irreparable damage to him and what can the damage be?
Re: Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? by ElSudani: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
What is that thing that will cause severe and irreparable damage to him and what can the damage be?

1 Like

Re: Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? by IduNaOba: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Forgery...
What else
Re: Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? by ElSudani: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tinubu is hiding his A grades from result thieves. If they can try to steal the results of an election academic records will be nothing to them.
Re: Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? by AntiTerrorist: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
ElSudani:
Tinubu is hiding his A grades from result thieves. If they can try to steal the results of an election academic records will be nothing to them.
Only an idiot believes his own lies.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
ElSudani:

You are still a learner in this lying business

1 Like

Re: Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? by ElSudani: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Only an idiot believes his own lies.

Absolutely, that goes for people who convince themselves that what they are seeing before them is not actually there.
I think they are more psychotic than just being idiots.
Re: Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? by ElSudani: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

You are still a learner in this lying business

Unfortunately for you my friend, he graduated top of his class.

1 Like

Re: Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
ElSudani:

Unfortunately for you my friend, he graduated top of his class.

Is the last paragraph not nailing you? Imagine a student in the USA gaining admission, without any of those details?

1 Like

Re: Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? by ElSudani: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Is the last paragraph not nailing you? Imagine a student in the USA gaining admission, without any of those details?

Is that why Atiku went to court? I bet you don't even know what Atiku is asking from the university.
Re: Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
ElSudani:

Is that why Atiku went to court? I bet you don't even know what Atiku is asking from the university.

Water dem go drink, no need to de hold am for mouth
Re: Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
People will cry
Re: Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? by ogreemah(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Guys, he is transgender.
Re: Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? by ogreemah(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Una mind no go touch ground.
Re: Chicago Academic Records: What Is Tinubu Likely Hiding? by raskymonojendor: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
ogreemah:
Guys, he is transgender.
I thought that was AdaObi grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Is This Picture Trending. / Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own / NIGERIA NEWS‘I Was Part Of The First Set At Government College Lagos, Tinubu Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.