Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets (56514 Views)

Major Gen Faruk Yahaya Assumes Command As The 22nd Chief Of Army Staff / Onnoghen Accuses FG Of Tampering With His Assets Declaration Form / Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by wallrichy: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2023
Dasuki was a retired military officer already when he was appointed by Jonathan to be his National Security Adviser.....He was a civilian and no longer a military man If he was a military man and also NSA, I believe that no government will ever probe him like Buhari did...... Military officers in Nigeria have immunity against probe or investigation after stealing.....the only institution that can punish a corrupt Nigeria senior military officer is still the military institution which they do as family secret.....done and dusted in secret......

NLchief:

How do you explain Dasuki then?
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Jackson619007: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
Cromagnon:
what you going to do about it
Non of your business.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Faithfulness88: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
The Major General has two wives and both should be considered when it comes to sharing his assets.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by sofiscatedmoron: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Where is efcc
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Kukutente23: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Parachoko:
This thread is about a late Nigerian Army with lots of Properties, my comment on this thread is my personal opinion, why you should start rambling on top my comment unnecessarily was shocking

Just look at the bullshit you wrote below on a thread that has nothing to do with Politics.

Please stop stalking me on Nairaland abeg.

If you can't handle other people opinion, leave Nairaland.
Stalking you? You must have a very high sense of self- importance.
Look below your comments. There's a quote button. If you don't want it used on you, then don't make comments.
Simplicita
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Kukutente23: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Parachoko:

This is my comment below

Boom!
You don jump out start to dey write nonsense

Write your comment and stop behaving irresponsible because of my Personal Opinion.

E just dey be like say you dey stalk me up and down on Nairaland now with your numerous account 24/7 on Nairaland.
I think you've made more irresponsible comments than I can ever aspire to.
If you think my comment is nonsense, what will we call yours where you declare your Asiwaju will rule for 8 years. I'm sure it's filled with a lot of common sense.
My comment is a prefect response to yours. If it were not, you won't be crying all over here as you are doing now.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Kukutente23: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
Parachoko:
If you have an issue with APC BOTs, sort out your issue with them please, is none of my business. Don't just be quoting me up and down every section unreasonably.

My Comments are my personal opinion. If you don't like it, write yours.

This is my comment below

Boom!
You don jump out start to dey write nonsense

Nothing I write on this Nairaland, you go don com out start to dey quote me dey wail

I'm not the reason your life is useless, please stop to dey disturb me with your fraustrated life abeg.

If you have any issue with APC BOT since 2014, deal with them, don't be stalking me up and down on Nairaland unreasonably.
But you don't have a problem quoting obidients to tell them Obi will never rule Nigeria.
From your signature, it's obvious you're an APC bot don't you think?
You're just an hypocrite. You want to make comments but you don't act response to your comments.
You better go and create you own Nairaland
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Oga, respect yourself!

There's no amount of allowances accrueable to a military officer that will be up to half the costs of these assets listed here! I have an Uncle in the military and I practically know the salary scales and range of emoluments any military personnel can amass, irrespective of your rank.

This man was a military thief in his lifetime!

I hear you sir
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
lexy2014:

Tell us the allowances and how much the allowances are

Okay, as at when Buratai was in power I knew his money was 1.5 million per month and major generals were collecting above a million.

While most remains GOCs they have monthly allocations for running thier barracks, the head of DICON then has 3 billion from FG, to carry out research, we were doing some researches that could gulp 1 billion just one section out of many. I can't say some things here. But my brother these people have money from courses they attend, peace keeping missions etc. The monies they pay those who went to Liberia for peace keeping was in millions for senior military officers I think.

Bkos one ended up building his house to good taste. What I'm driving at is that there's a lot of legal ways to make plenty money in the military if you're very good on the job.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Parachoko: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kukutente23:

But you don't have a problem quoting obidients to tell them Obi will never rule Nigeria.
From your signature, it's obvious you're an APC bot don't you think?
You're just an hypocrite. You want to make comments but you don't act response to your comments.
You better go and create you own Nairaland
I don't run up and down on Nairaland, telling people obi will never rule Nigeria like an Irresponsible thing like you.

This thread is not about any Politician, how my comment will make you start wailing is what I don't understand

I don't think I have being pestering you about how Obi won't rule Nigeria.

Is your right on Nairaland to quote anybody you want, but that does not mean you will turn yourself to a nuisance on Nairaland.

If you won't be making use of your brain, please stop quoting me, is not by force abeg.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Parachoko: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kukutente23:

I think you've made more irresponsible comments than I can ever aspire to.
If you think my comment is nonsense, what will we call yours where you declare your Asiwaju will rule for 8 years. I'm sure it's filled with a lot of common sense.
My comment is a prefect response to yours. If it were not, you won't be crying all over here as you are doing now.

It's my personal opinion, stop crying because of my personal opinion on Nairaland.

I didn't force my opinion on you

You have been writing a lot of foolish comments on Nairaland like your fellow Obidunze miscreants, but I don't give a fvck because is none of my business.

Did I Quote you telling you Obi won't rule?

Is this thread about a Politician?

I wander why you're always all over my comment wailing as if am the reason your life is useless.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Kukutente23: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
Parachoko:

It's my personal opinion, stop crying because of my personal opinion on Nairaland.

I didn't force my opinion on you

You have been writing a lot of foolish comments on Nairaland like your fellow miscreants, but I don't give a fvck because is none of my business.

I wander why you're always all over my comment wailing as if am the reason your life is useless.
I can assure you your life is more useless than mine. If not, you won't be asslicking politicians for crumbs .

You can keep your opinion to yourself if you don't want to be quoted.
The moment you open your mouth waa to spill your trash, you should expect a reply from reasonable people.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Parachoko: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kukutente23:

I can assure you your life is more useless than mine. If not, you won't be asslicking politicians for crumbs .

You can keep your opinion to yourself if you don't want to be quoted.
The moment you open your mouth waa to spill your trash, you should expect a reply from reasonable people.
You're the useless person, that's why you do feel pains and heartbroken because of my comment on Nairaland.
There's no way a person wey dey normal go dey cry because of someone else opinion on Nairaland.

Obi becoming the President does not mean your useless life will turn to a rosy one.

Wailing about Tinubu and the APC all over Nairaland won't make your useless life a Rosy One.

I have no issue with irresponsible things like you, but stop pestering me with your meaningless comment all over Nairaland abeg.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Kukutente23: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
Parachoko:
I don't run up and down on Nairaland, telling people obi will never rule Nigeria like an Irresponsible thing like you.

This thread is not about any Politician, how my comment will make you start wailing is what I don't understand

I don't think I have being pestering you about how Obi won't rule Nigeria.

Is your right on Nairaland to quote anybody you want, but that does not mean you will turn yourself to a nuisance on Nairaland.

If you won't be making use of your brain, please stop quoting me, is not by force abeg.
You've added lies to your menu. You're the same dude who was telling me Obi will never rule Nigeria because you mistook me for your kind who Carry politicians on their heads.
The thread is about a man's family fighting for control over his property. How does it relate to how he came about the property of I may ask you?
What is the correlation between the rubbish you wrote about an army general and his family being in court for control of his properties?
You see, in an attempt to be sanctimonious, you forgot those your stand Gidigba with are guilty of worse behaviour than the deceased general.
I guess it's because the stench of corruption is only odious to you if it's not coming from your favourite looters.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Parachoko: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kukutente23:

You've added lies to your menu. You're the same dude who was telling me Obi will never rule Nigeria because you mistook me for your kind who Carry politicians on their heads.
The thread is about a man's family fighting for control over his property. How does it relate to how he came about the property of I may ask you?
What is the correlation between the rubbish you wrote about an army general and his family being in court for control of his properties?
You see, in an attempt to be sanctimonious, you forgot those your stand Gidigba with are guilty of worse behaviour than the deceased general.
I guess it's because the stench of corruption is only odious to you if it's not coming from your favourite looters.
Please carry all this your useless explanation comot my front and stop disturbing me with your meaningless comments on Nairaland.

Support your Obi and let me support my Asiwaju.

No dey cry all over my Comment because you don't like who am supporting... Abeg.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Kukutente23: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Parachoko:
You're the useless person, that's why you do feel pains and heartbroken because of my comment on Nairaland.
There's no way a person wey dey normal go dey cry because of someone else opinion on Nairaland.

Obi becoming the President does not mean your useless life will turn to a rosy one.

Wailing about Tinubu and the APC all over Nairaland won't make your useless life a Rosy One.

I have no issue with irresponsible things like you, but stop pestering me with your meaningless comment all over Nairaland abeg.
But i think it's more useless and irresponsible if you carry any of them in your head like gala.
Don't you think your existence should serve society in a better way than being the devil's advocate for corrupt politicians?
I think only useless people lose their senses just because of one politician or the other.
Wailing about Tinubu and APC as you call it is my right. I didn't call you to join me. If you can't use your brain to think about how to make the country better at least don't be an advocate for those making it worse. If you choose to, you can't shut everyone else up.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Kukutente23: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Please carry all this your useless explanation comot my front and stop disturbing me with your meaningless comments on Nairaland.

Support your Obi and let me support my Asiwaju.

No dey cry all over my Comment because you don't like who am supporting... Abeg.
Well, you came crying to me this morning not the other way round.
Your comments are more meaningless than mine because even the man you carry on your head is not aware of your existence. You only do it because in your empty mind you want to rile Obidients as if they are the ones who brought the country to where it is.
If you choose to defend politicians, be ready to face who are at the receiving end of their actions.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Parachoko: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kukutente23:

But i think it's more useless and irresponsible if you carry any of them in your head like gala.
Don't you think your existence should serve society in a better way than being the devil's advocate for corrupt politicians?
I think only useless people lose their senses just because of one politician or the other.
Wailing about Tinubu and APC as you call it is my right. I didn't call you to join me. If you can't use your brain to think about how to make the country better at least don't be an advocate for those making it worse. If you choose to, you can't shut everyone else up.
Abeg swerve with your foolish talk

Stop pestering me up and down Nairaland cause am supporting Asiwaju. Is my right.

You could have made your own comment and move on, No, you just have to display your madness because of Parachoco comment.

I won't be shock if you're the same Lowlife that was crying up and down Nairaland because my comment do have lots of likes.

I don't associate myself with Bitter and Useless people like you abeg.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Kukutente23: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Abeg swerve with your foolish talk

Stop pestering me up and down Nairaland cause am supporting Asiwaju. Is my right.

You could have made your own comment and move on, No, you just have to display your madness because of Parachoco comment.

I won't be shock if you're the same Lowlife that was crying up and down Nairaland because my comment do have lots of likes.

I don't associate myself with Bitter and Useless people like you abeg.
It's your right to support whoever you choose to and it's also your right to be repudiated when your comment on his support is offensive to common sense.
If you want to support him well, go to aso rock and clean his shoes.
Don't come here and be telling us he's the best thing after slice bread when the opposite is the reality.
You can't play the devil and expect to be treated like an angel.
If you don't want quotes, don't make foolish comments.
I don't care for your likes, you can use it to fill your stomach this afternoon.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Cromagnon: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jackson619007:

Non of your business.
shishi
You no fit do
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by CorperKola: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
ogbonti:

must you insult in your response? why not counter my propositions with facts? are you so shallow minded that you must insult to eek out relevance? are you so rationally helpless that you cant entertain contrary opinion ? i really sympathize with you cool

talking about facts - how much was crude oil sold when Abacha was in office ? was it more than $25 per barrel ? how much was it sold under civilian rule - taking the highs and lows - averaging $85 per barrel - what have we done with it in 24 solid years of democracy?

Do not forget Nigeria was under heavy sanctions under ABACHA - we were even selling the oil at cheaper rate through unconventional (non OPEC) means yet, PTF (Petroleum Trust Fund) was busy constructing roads and building major infrastructures across the country without borrowing one kobo from anywhere - because no one will borrow money to a government under sanctions

You can talk about Abacha loot now because he is no longer in Office - what about the $16 BILLION meant to give Nigerians light under PDP?

What about the $100 Billion debt the APC has plunged Nigeria into since 2015 with nothing to show for it? na Abacha loot wey no reach

$5 Billion in 5 whole years dey pain you.... grin The one our Senator alone have collected since 1999 is almost $75 Billion
You should be thankful i just insulted you a little instead of calling for your arrest and prosecution for treason.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by DonroxyII: 2:05am On Sep 04, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

As stated, he was also head of Gambian National Army. Could he have made the money in Gambia?

Anyway, Yoruba sabi spoil Arabic names sha. Imran was turned to Muraino. grin
Olohun ... But the real Question is What's Imran also doing in Yoruba's Name if Imran is not looking for Trouble to becoming corrupted ....

Imran Wey escaped from Israel dey disturb us for Western Nigeria shall become Muraina in no time grin ...
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by lexy2014: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

Okay, as at when Buratai was in power I knew his money was 1.5 million per month and major generals were collecting above a million.

While most remains GOCs they have monthly allocations for running thier barracks, the head of DICON then has 3 billion from FG, to carry out research, we were doing some researches that could gulp 1 billion just one section out of many. I can't say some things here. But my brother these people have money from courses they attend, peace keeping missions etc. The monies they pay those who went to Liberia for peace keeping was in millions for senior military officers I think.

Bkos one ended up building his house to good taste. What I'm driving at is that there's a lot of legal ways to make plenty money in the military if you're very good on the job.

I didn't ask you about allocation. I asked Tell us the allowances and how much the allowances are
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Jackson619007: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Cromagnon:
shishi
You no fit do
You should have minded your business when you still can.
Don't enter my trap.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
lexy2014:

I didn't ask you about allocation. I asked Tell us the allowances and how much the allowances are

4.9 to 6 million per year, aside housing and leave
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by lexy2014: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

4.9 to 6 million per year, aside housing and leave
How then was the late soldier able to acquire all those properties with this amount?
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Cromagnon: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2023
Jackson619007:

You should have minded your business when you still can.
Don't enter my trap.
Shingbai you no fit do
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by ogbonti: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2023
CorperKola:

You should be thankful i just insulted you a little instead of calling for your arrest and prosecution for treason.

if there is anyone who shoulld go to jail for treason - it is you and your Chicago powder hawking lord and personal savior

may your children live the life he has lived - awww JEREMIAH OYENIYI OBAFEMI AWOLOWO must be turning in his grave

knowing that "some" of his "supposed" proud and noble tribesmen are neck deep in endorsing an individual tainted with

so much criminal antecedents - just for a morsel of bread, they flood the cyberspace -without shame, typing nonsense!!!
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Minime10(f): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2023
Isn't these too much for a single individual?
How did this man came about the money with which he had acquired all this properties
What was his legitimately earned income for the 35years of his service in the Army vis-a-vis this Litany of assets he acquired in choice Areas across the length & breath of this financially raped Country by our so called leaders
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Jackson619007: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2023
Cromagnon:
Shingbai you no fit do
I don't have your time, you can't die in my arms.
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Cromagnon: 1:52am On Sep 06, 2023
Jackson619007:

Like I said
Shishi
Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by Cromagnon: 1:53am On Sep 06, 2023
Jackson619007:

Like I said
Shishi
Otilo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.