Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide (33268 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Traders Frown When You Want To Buy Things On Credit? / How To Pay On Aliexpress From Nigeria 2023 / How/where To Buy Things Cheap In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by missidy: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lol, Nigerians should better stop buying things on AliExpress. It is always what I ordered versus what I got. My $74 is hanging with them and I still had to spend 18k to send back the parcel to china via post office. Let me not even talk about the stress they put me through. AliExpress is not like before.
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Creamcrest(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mohisah:
Sure say this website u called pass integrity test?
Stop displaying your ignorance online.

Those two sites handle billion dollars worth of transactions daily,with millions of users.
Them overpass whatever integrity test.

2 Likes

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by muybay: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
We now offer Checkout on all foreign websites at an affordable rate. We will help you complete your order and ship down to Nigeria for you
Also, we buy and sell RMB to Alipay, WeChat and banks.
We have been in this business for over 3 years delivering excellent services to all our customers.
WhatsApp - 2348124545412
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Graciousnaija: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
New sign-on are longer accepted
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by greatseo(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
What is cardify dollar rate to naira, i use chippers but theirs is very high
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Akposkiz: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Thanks for sharing this info.
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by ican2020: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nasri100:
Why does Nigerian debit cards not work for international transactions?

What sort of country is that place?
Are you sure or you just want to blast Nigeria

Just fews days ago I bought 2 items that worth almost 40k using Nigeria master debit card from Providus
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Dadadede: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dollar na how much now to naira?
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Evestar200(f): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Creamcrest:
AliExpress goods are very expensive,I buy directly from 1688 and taobao and they are far much cheaper there.
AliExpress even get supplies from those sites,but be ready to translate Chinese to English using Google chrome.

Payments can be made using alipay and other online payment gateways.
how do you get your goods?

Do they have a particular shipping company like Aliexpress?
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Cutehector(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mchew. This one just decided to come and advertise cardify app..gerrat

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by patomberekpe(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Be careful don't listen to this Naira land, Chinese will give you similar instead of what you ordered and there will be no refund, meanwhile i can help you buy anything any business you want to check or do in China, I'm here doing international business, any factory i can get for you.paddy20034real@yahoo.com
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by maxiart2(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
benqo01:

I HAVE ORDERED MANY ITEMS ON ALIEXPRESS GUESS WHAT I GOT MY PRODUCT LESS THAN 2 WEEKS DELIVERED TO MY DOORSTEP

ALIEXPRESS IS RELIABLE

Yeah, I bought most 9f my gadgets there too.
Mine is always within 3 weeks though.
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Creamcrest(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Evestar200:
how do you get your goods?

Do they have a particular shipping company like Aliexpress?
There are reputable trusted 1688 agents that handle shipping,all you need do is to send them the link to the product.They also help make payments and ship to Nigeria,some of the agents are available here on nairaland but one should only go for ones with good track record and a verifiable office in Nigeria
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by PlsStayAlive: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
inoki247:
Lol AliExpress home of Fake things and lost Package from customs ..

Fake things? Lol.
When's it's that cheap, of course it's too good to be true. Stop being cheap and buy only from verified stores, ya heard?

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Mohisah: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Creamcrest:

Stop displaying your ignorance online.

Those two sites handle billion dollars worth of transactions daily,with millions of users.
Them overpass whatever integrity test.
na so u mumu reach?
U advertise smth i no go ask? It left fr u to say they're workin fine base on your own experience..
Mumu full dis NL ashwear

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by rulin247: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nasri100:
Why does Nigerian debit cards not work for international transactions?

What sort of country is that place?

Buhari and Emefiele plus APC maladministration effects
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Fearyourcreator: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
benqo01:

HE LIED I HAVE NEVER HAD ISSUES WITH ALIEXPRESS WHEN U DONT KNOW HOW TO SHOP U COME HERE TO TELL LIE
Cus your parcel never lost no mean say he lie ...
Parcel dey lost I tell you
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by SocialJustice: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
This was helpful.
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
okuta007:

APC sponsored thread - the OP is working for his money - aim is to distract us

Yes o, We refuse to be distracted, ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by kaymandak(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Please don't ever fall a victim of these useless scammers called Cadify.
Before you download the app, read customer review about them, then you will understand how useless they are, stealing people's money with their app.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by adehika: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
How much do dey charge for a dollar
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by YoungRichGodly(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
patomberekpe:
Be careful don't listen to this Naira land, Chinese will give you similar instead of what you ordered and there will be no refund, meanwhile i can help you buy anything any business you want to check or do in China, I'm here doing international business, any factory i can get for you.paddy20034real@yahoo.com

How do i trust you?
Give me your whatsapp details ,..lets chat
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by LikeAking: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
post=125613983:
Good thread.

Thanks OP.

How is this a good thread?

A thread showing how to import something you can manufacture?

This is how we waste our fX in Nigeria.

It’s one of the minor reasons why Naira is loosing its value..
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by okuta007: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
EmmyMaestro:

Yes o, We refuse to be distracted, ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY grin grin grin

yes ooo
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by Babaken(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Gentlelox:
Cardify is fraud... Charges more than black market rate
what of Payday.
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by GreaterFuture(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
johnson4nosa:
It's suspended I have been using it
Which card was that?
When was it suspended/you stopped Using it?
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by GreaterFuture(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Creamcrest:
AliExpress goods are very expensive,I buy directly from 1688 and taobao and they are far much cheaper there.
AliExpress even get supplies from those sites,but be ready to translate Chinese to English using Google chrome.
Is the word "very Expensive" not an exaggeration...?
Re: How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide by benqo01(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Cus your parcel never lost no mean say he lie ...
Parcel dey lost I tell you

BLAME IT ON D DELIVERY STORE HERE IN NIGERIA, NOT ALIEXPRESS BRO NA FOR NAIJA HERE UR PACKAGE DEY LOST

THE DELIVERY POINT HERE NA DEM DEY STEAL PACKAGES NO B ALIEXPRESS

FAULT NO B ALIEXPRESS.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suggest A Name For My Baby Shop / Businesses That Can Never Go Out Of Fashion / CBN Freeze Adebutu Kessington's Bank Accounts For "Tax Fraud" - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.