Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals (218 Views)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Morbeta11(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Why I have a fleet of private jets, Bishop Oyedepo reveals

Bishop David Oyedepo, Founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide AKA Winners Chapel has opened up on why he acquired a fleet of private jets.

According to him, the reason is because God has blessed him richly.

In a recent sermon at his church, also known as Winners Chapel, Oyedepo stated his church is now changing planes like bicycles because of God’s blessings.

The popular pastor disclosed that when God first told him that he was going to fly, he and his church never pursued it with human energy.

He said: ”God told us we are going to fly; if He left us to plan to fly, it won’t enter our budget in the next ten years. We are just changing planes like we change bicycles because His blessings make us rich and add no sorrow.

“We didn’t confess; we didn’t pray, pray for the plane to do what? They asked me, which kind of plane and I said any kind. I don’t know the name of any because I wasn’t shopping for it.”

On the Ark Project, Oyedepo said the church had not announced any offering in Canaanland or branches of the church.

The bishop said: ”The dollar-to-naira rate has tumbled and tumbled, but the blessings have tumbled too. There is no forex input from outside Nigeria on the Ark Project, yet there is no pressure on anybody.”

On tithes, the Bishop said people who pay their tithes don’t lack, stressing that tithe payment is biblical.

He said ”John D. Rockefeller was a tither, and he ended up the first American billionaire in history. People don’t lack what they give; they only lack what they keep. He was tithe raised, tithe groomed and tithe sustained.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/why-i-have-a-fleet-of-private-jets-bishop-oyedepo-reveals/

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by TemplarLandry: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
This man is blessed beyond measures.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Thundafireseun: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
grin
Gods blessings maketh a man rich beyond measures

I tap into your blessings and riches IJN AMEN
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by GanagiBitrus: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
No wahala, if his followers are OK with it.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Kobojunkie: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
LOL... He even boasts of his many treasures here on earth where moth destroys it all. Jesus Christ just dey talk him own. These men no send am at all. lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by OB7Foreva(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2023
Rapture is coming but ur pastor just bought his tenth private jet.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Morbeta11(m): 7:01am On Sep 03, 2023
Hmm fleets of private jets and not donkeys that Jesus was familiar with.
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Karemarealty288(m): 7:03am On Sep 03, 2023
You try..
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by KingLennon(m): 7:22am On Sep 03, 2023
Morbeta11:
Hmm fleets of private jets and not donkeys that Jesus was familiar with.
I prefer the private jet to donkey o. Nobody go see Rolls Royce go chose Golf na sad....
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Morbeta11(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2023
KingLennon:

I prefer the private jet to donkey o. Nobody go see Rolls Royce go chose Golf na sad....
So why do they claim Christ-Like
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by KingLennon(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2023
Morbeta11:
So why do they claim Christ-Like
Haggai 2:8

(1) (Reply)

Parable Of The Leaven(yeast) Matt13:33 / Herbert Wigwe: The Rich Also Die Young / Rt. Hon. Ozurigbo Ugonna Buries Mother in-law, Magaret Ndukwe, In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.