Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace (26708 Views)

Ifeanyi Kalu: NAF Denies Air Force Vehicle Crushed Lagos Artist To Death / The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss / Highlights Of The Motion That Led To Oshiomhole's Suspension As APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by chopnaira: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
nedu666:

You are asking someone with 78,000 comments wat he does for a living. Dude is fucking jobless. He still leaves with his parents, has no wife, gf or job. He is society's definition of a failure
Have you checked 001Lagos comments too. If we go by rate of comment per month, he has more comments hence more jobless than helinues.
And 001lagos is just one out of his plenty Monika's.

Let's be fair when we make posts similar to yours cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by Greatkenny2: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
helinues:

It's time for you to start embracing some shame instead of always lying ridiculously.

Same thread I was watching you responding to others after I bursted your insinuation..

Must you be disgraced all the time or do you want me to expose you by posting the link of the thread.

Meanwhile, don't shift from this discussion cos that's your aim, you will accuse people wrongly without backing yourself up.

Tell us what you know about why Air peace was banned from UK and why the ban should be lifted.

One two three set go
You're arguably the slowest individual on here.... If You're not doing all this for troll and whatnot then you're really a curse to people around you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by 001Lagos: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
chopnaira:

Have you checked 001Lagos comments too. If we go by rate of comment per month, he has more comments hence more jobless than helinues.
And 001lagos is just one out of his plenty Monika's.

Let's be fair when we make posts similar to yours cool
Helinues stop switching monikers and go get a good paying job

Stop trolling me non stop

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by Error401: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
You are very stupppiddd Helinues or wetin dem dey call you. Didnt he made a reasonable suggestion or everything is about politics to you?

If you have been a victim to what he was saying you will know how insane it is. Does it even make sense that in 21 frequencies Nigeria does not have ONE?

Do you know Ethiopia, Uganda, SA all have national carriers?
You really need to use your brain to think and stop being so sentimental about everything. Maybe the money they pay you is not enough to book a flight so you dont really know the effect of these things! ODe

helinues:
This one go sit down for his house go dey dish orders.

Eish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by ednut1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
What is the real reason they were denied. Lets see the letter before we go judge.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by Reflect7: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
ednut1:
What is the real reason they were denied. Lets see the letter before we go judge.

There’s no reason. The Air Peace chairman, Onyema, said they had applied several times but the British bastards replied them that they should not disturb them, and that when they are ready, they will get back to them.

https://dailytrust.com/air-peace-is-being-denied-flying-to-london-onyema/

6 Likes

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by Keme4Real(f): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
Good one

1 Like

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by UDUJ(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
helinues:

Eish

Please be quiet and stop proving to the world how daft you are.

What Falana said is facts.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by Advancedman(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by Menclothing: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
Government should look into this asap where is kayamo
Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by helinues: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
UDUJ:

Please be quiet and stop proving to the world how daft you are.

What Falana said is facts.

Why was Air peace banned?

I should be expecting response from you probably next week
Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by FireUpNow(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
If dem like make dem do as e sweet dem.
Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by MT: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/falana-urges-ba-virgin-atlantic-flight-suspension-as-uk-denies-air-peace/

The gap left by Gani Fawehinmi can not be filled by Falana.

Even some of his political commentaries are appalling.

"Notice-me-too-much" in some of his actions and always want to sound politically correct even when it seems so absurd.

1 Like

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by EsqSeo: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
?!
Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by MT: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
Error401:
You are very stupppiddd Helinues or wetin dem dey call you. Didnt he made a reasonable suggestion or everything is about politics to you?

If you have been a victim to what he was saying you will know how insane it is. Does it even make sense that in 21 frequencies Nigeria does not have ONE?

Do you know Ethiopia, Uganda, SA all have national carriers?
You really need to use your brain to think and stop being so sentimental about everything. Maybe the money they pay you is not enough to book a flight so you dont really know the effect of these things! ODe

Nigeria bad management is a cause of not having a national carrier.

Ethiopia handles their national carrier like Saudi Arabia handles their Crude Oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by DenreleDave(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
001Lagos:

See this bigot , better respect yourself and stick to your local politics of back stabbing and betrayals .

No dey chook mouth for matter wey no concern Amala and ewedu politics

Oga stop hiding. Interpret what helinues told u to interpret and stop answering questions with insult

Even though I don't agree with most helinues post but answer him fess.. No dey dodge question

Low IQ fellow grin

5 Likes

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by Farmerforgoats: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lai shey ashiere? Are you intellectually inept?
helinues:

Eish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by Administration1: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
helinues:

Eish

How can you insult living legendary luminary like Falana, you or your family have achieved nothing to even warrant standing in his shadows.
But let me ask you, what have you achieved or your family achieved to stand in his shadows. Give respect to those who deserve it.

I

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by hosemujica: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
No reason given, British airlines just don’t want competition. Only if you know how big Nigerian market is to them .

3 Likes

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by 001Lagos: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
DenreleDave:

Oga stop hiding. Interpret what helinues told u to interpret and stop answering questions with insult

Even though I don't agree with most helinues post but answer him fess.. No dey dodge question

Low IQ fellow grin
Ok helinues 😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by Dittodat: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
I agree with Falana on this one. If they can allow Air Peace to fly to UK, then Nigeria should also stop them from flying to Nigeria.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by DenreleDave(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
ednut1:
Good question but people won't ask bcox they are tribally motivated

Until we know the root of the problem, we can fully solve it

Reflect7:

There’s no reason. The Air Peace chairman, Onyema, said they had applied several times but the British bastards replied them that they should not disturb them, and that when they are ready, they will get back to them.

Not possible. We cant only believe what Allen tells us until the British tell us the reason

Which one is no reason

Stop acting like a kid..

3 Likes

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by frankson1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
ednut1:

I don't think the UK has any reason. This issue would have been settled long ago if only the Nigerian Government had blocked all British flights since last year in retaliation to this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by DenreleDave(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
001Lagos:

Ok helinues 😂

grin grin grin

Mu2 wan dodge question..

E quickly tag me as helinues

I'm not surprised u r as db as we know u r grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by DenreleDave(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
Administration1:

How can you insult living legendary luminary like Falana, you or your family have achieved nothing to even warrant standing in his shadows.
But let me ask you, what have you achieved or your family achieved to stand in his shadows. Give respect to those who deserve it.

I

But u can insult Soyinka, Adeboye And co.

What have u achieved to insult them?

I'm asking u as you are asking him

No offence
Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by Eriokanmi: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
helinues:

Eish
He's a human rights activist. He's only doing his job without bias. It could be your turn to be in a mess tomorrow. People like Falana would remain behind you after everyone else has deserted you. These guys are doing a great job. Fortunately, he's one of the well-respected figures in africa today.

Airpeace is one of many victims of the hatred of the slave drivers UK. This is why I like Abacha. By now, it would have been a tit for tat affair. You can't be raking millions of pounds into your pocket back home in the UK through BA and Virgin operations here but deny a Nigerian man do the same over there. Airpeace has committed no crime by applying to operate in the UK.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by 001Lagos: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
DenreleDave:

grin grin grin

Mu2 wan dodge question..

E quickly tag me as helinues

I'm not surprised u r as db as we know u r grin grin grin
Can you please say something sensible Helinues ..
Stop switching monikers to troll me 😆

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by frankson1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
DenreleDave:

Good question but people won't ask bcox they are tribally motivated

Until we know the root of the problem, we can fully solve it

Not possible. We cant only believe what Allen tells us until the British tell us the reason

Which one is no reason

Stop acting like a kid..

You're ready to believe whatever the British government say because they never go wrong undecided

You can do a simple Google to know if you can find anything. I think it's just power play from the British government.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by ednut1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
Reflect7:

https://dailytrust.com/air-peace-is-being-denied-flying-to-london-onyema/
he should release the actual letter. I entered bellview to London in 2005 from lagos . If a wack airline like Bellview could get license that year air peace of today should be able to get it .

1 Like

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by MEGAWATCH: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
helinues:

Eish

This your slave mentality need four mountain of fire and miracles church pastors to help and deliver you o!

Only God knows the kind of background you are coming from that reduce you to this level.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by Okator(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
helinues:

Interpret what you have read Emeritus. Tell us why Air peace was banned and why the banning must be lifted or the BA and co should also be banned from Nigeria.

This na foreign affairs, so need of getting emotional .

Let's see who is fond of making fool of himself

Learn to be calming down abeg

2 Likes

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by Administration1: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
DenreleDave:

But u can insult Soyinka, Adeboye And co.

What have u achieved to insult them?

I'm asking u as you are asking him

No offence

Oh, my family name is on Google, not just that my first name when searched on Google shows you the multiple awards I have received, it's now left for you to find out my name.

I have never insulted Adeboye. Soyinka I only blame him and still blame him for upholding cultism, however my post about him is well structured, kindly search for it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan / Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot / 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.