Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace (26766 Views)

Ifeanyi Kalu: NAF Denies Air Force Vehicle Crushed Lagos Artist To Death / The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss / Highlights Of The Motion That Led To Oshiomhole's Suspension As APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by sharone21(f): 5:37am On Sep 05, 2023
Good suggestion but AirPeace ticket fares are kind of expensive not competitive enough.

New African airlines are taking over: Air Cote d' Ivoire and Taag Angola Airline.
Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by franugo(m): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2023
LegacyB:

Hey isn’t my Job to do that . And Besides much love and respect to a worthy Nigerian like Onyeama that guy has been doing a lot of good with Air peace. And he can follow up with the no response issue . If no response further then we can reciprocate. My qualms is with the likes of Falana who think shouting every now and then can move anything. I regard Alex Onyeama far more than him and Ajero and their other noise makers. They just love to play to the gallery nothing more from them.

I hope you and helinues have seen the news on FP that airpeace can now fly to london?
Re: Falana Urges BA, Virgin Atlantic Flight Suspension As UK Denies Air Peace by LegacyB: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2023
franugo:

I hope you and helinues have seen the news on FP that airpeace can now fly to london?
Very true and am very happy Happy for him and Nigeria. Very good man , moreover his CFO/ COO a youruba lady is a good friend of mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FRSC Office In Port Harcourt Flooded, Cars, Generators Damaged (Photos) / Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker / Okonjo-iweala Highlights Six Economic Opportunities For Nigeria, Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.