Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate (25090 Views)

Tax Appeal Tribunal Could Kill Your Business In 6 Months / Duoye Diri: I've Instructed My Lawyers To Appeal Tribunal Ruling / Osun Governorship: ‘How Tinubu Influenced Composition Of Appeal Tribunal Panel' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by Afrikiyaa1: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Good
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by Oscarchims: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
firearcher:

Nothing wrong in that really. If the goal of going to the tribunal is to establish the truth, then it only makes sense you sheath your sword and fight another day once it is established.

But if your goal is to use the tribunal to win at all cost regardless of the fact on who won, then that's what is wrong.
Settlement has been achieved
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by Jlow2: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
If he were in your shoes, will he has done the same ? Will he say samething you te saying now, I doubt so because apc is blood for blood, he won’t rmba you re from same constituency, evil people want to get to power at all cost.
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by teepain: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
Oscarchims:
You had history that runs a decade yet you carry am go tribunal... Kalu don show am love😂😂😂😂

Again, he might have considered that it is better for their people to have the deputy speaker's position which he isn't likely to get on the platform of LP even if he displaces Benjamin Kalu in the house.

1 Like

Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by Oscarchims: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
teepain:

Again, he might have considered for their people to have the deputy speaker's position which he isn't likely to get on the platform of LP even if he displaces Benjamin Kalu in the house.
Yeah... This is fact
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by paramakina202: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
jrusky:

Thank you for asking him good question. Bro he is annoyed simply you did not support the LP guy and began to start throwing insults and name calling that is all that is annoying him

I am a proud Peter Obi supporter and Obidient to the core but you see we from Bende LGA and Abia North will continue to vote for Ben Kalu and OUK as long as they continue to deliver and bring development to our constituency.This is the reason Obi massively won in Abia North and still we make sure those two are returned to the national assembly.
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by Cajal(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
Hellup 78
I'm sure they would not like this

1 Like

Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by BALLOSKI: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
After losing at the tribunal, you suddenly realize he's your brother and a friend and you can't let transient gains of politics ruin your friendship.

Loser!

1 Like

Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by Jostoman: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
Good one
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by azikiweironsi(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
Same way their messaih will lose his searching manhood grin

1 Like

Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by obstead200(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Baba no get any money to waste again....

Kalu don freaky his account big time.

Baba decided to be the typical Nigerian politician...chop the money and wait for next opportunity
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by obembet(f): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
peekspot:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/01/reps-seat-i-wont-appeal-tribunal-judgement-in-case-against-kalu-lps-frank-chinasa/

First, we are brothers from Bende.
“We are also good friends and we intrinsically share the same objective of good representation of our people”.

Obidient over to u ..

When I say PDP APC LP are one, some fool will Insult me cos Thier brother is Among the criminals.

Una go learn politics by Force
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by obstead200(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
itsme01:
cool

He decided not to labour in vain

Tribunals lawyers charge as high as 20million

Femi Falana SAN , Mike Ozhekhome SAN , Wole Olanipekun SAN, won't even touch anything less than 50million retainer fee, and you pay them per adjournments and proceedings, they would even send lawyers in their chambers when busy

Last last they would give him contract to dig rural borehole, or supply rural electrification, transformers and cable or to renovate a block of class rooms at a primary school

dey play. U are probably very dumb if u think he settled for peanuts from a whole deputy speaker.

We know money changed hands....and trust me, it is not peanuts.
Anyway Ur prejudice won't allow u see things objectively
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by jrusky(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
paramakina202:

I am a proud Peter Obi supporter and Obidient to the core but you see we from Bende LGA and Abia North will continue to vote for Ben Kalu and OUK as long as they continue to deliver and bring development to our constituency.This is the reason Obi massively won in Abia North and still we make sure those two are returned to the national assembly.

Are uou sure you are obidient, sorry I doubt it? I never seen any sane human like you claimed obidient I never. Sorry I don't belief you.

Thanks...
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by paramakina202: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
jrusky:

Are uou sure you are obidient, sorry I doubt it? I never seen any sane human like you claimed obidient I never. Sorry I don't belief you.

Thanks...

Your above statement is extreme.I consider myself Obidient because I supports Peter Obi's presidential ambitions.
Visit my profile and see my past posts and comments.
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Why are you always on every thread on Nairaland, don't you have a job, girl friend , family and friends? i come in peace just find it strange

NO. You did not come in peace.

You came with missies and rockets.
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by Benwallt(m): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
He said he did not go to court b4 that some unscrupulous elements filed the case on his behalf. Our politicians too lie
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by Benwallt(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
beerfraud:
Laboured in vain
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by Benwallt(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
paramakina202:

Para, try contest in the next election. You will make a good rep.
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by Benwallt(m): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Why are you always on every thread on Nairaland, don't you have a job, girl friend , family and friends? i come in piss and shit just find it strange
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by duro4chang(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
He is tired if labouring in vain. He doesn't want lawyers to cheat him again. I like his sense
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by paramakina202: 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
Benwallt:

Para, try contest in the next election. You will make a good rep.

Ok thanks I will try grin
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by jrusky(m): 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
paramakina202:

Your above statement is extreme.I consider myself Obidient because I supports Peter Obi's presidential ambitions.
Visit my profile and see my past posts and comments.

I understand but sorry I don't belief the authenticity of your obidient status sorry bro.

I repeat I never seen any obidient talk responsibly like you, it's strange. I dot belief you bro, no vex biko.

Good night
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by paramakina202: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
jrusky:

I understand but sorry I don't belief the authenticity of your obidient status sorry bro.

I repeat I never seen any obidient talk responsibly like you, it's strange. I dot belief you bro, no vex biko.

Good night

LOL grin
Good night.
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by ivandrag0n: 12:37am On Sep 03, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Why are you always on every thread on Nairaland, don't you have a job, girl friend , family and friends? i come in peace just find it strange

You are as senseless as your forefathers from the that hate and envy-filled region.
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by itsme01: 12:55am On Sep 03, 2023
obstead200:
dey play. U are probably very dumb if u think he settled for peanuts from a whole deputy speaker.

We know money changed hands....and trust me, it is not peanuts.
Anyway Ur prejudice won't allow u see things objectively

So if you aren't dumb or foolish please kindly point out to the money I said he would settle for or the peanut... Because I specifically mentioned getting compensated with a contract, I even went on to list such contracts in my comment

Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by Yankee101: 2:40am On Sep 03, 2023
How much?
Na from heart abi pocket this decision take place?
Re: Bende: I Won’t Appeal Tribunal Judgement – Labour Party’s Candidate by ogundeleai(m): 3:00am On Sep 03, 2023
Obi tun ti lule

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. / Ex-biafran Commander, Ogbonnaya Oji, Is Dead / Governor Obiano Kissing His Wife Publicly At An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.