Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office (65027 Views)

Obaseki/shaibu Rift: Deputy Gov To Get New Office Outside Govt House Next Week / Ondo State Governor New Trending English. / Reactions Trail Bauchi State Governor's New Wife's Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by HRMK: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
i guess the governor is preparing to replace him!
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by Successlane: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Shameless men.. behaving like kids.. Oshiomole will be laffin his ass out

Oshiomole new Obaseki too little too late.
And when he tried to undo what he did, Obaseki already had the state power at his disposal.
Obasekis are born BETRAYERS!!!!!
Let Shaibu enjoy his follies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by ufuosman(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
seunmsg:
Not bad for Edo state standard. At least, Edo no be Lagos is now a reality.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by ufuosman(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Na observation will dey
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by Lama70(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
Enice:
Obaseki wicked shaa!

There's no wickedness in politics. Just as there's no permanent friend. There's no morality in politics also.

Just permanent interest.
And his interest is for Phillip not to become governor. He's sparing no efforts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by AreaFada2: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
Pandar01:
The Edos are naturally bad, both the old and the young participate in cultism, witchcrafting, armed robbery and extensional use of voodoos , the lastly, very violent

They can never have a good leader, even the president deputy governor, shaibu is a member of a deadly confraternity group, so una state want take better ?

Always waring after every 4 years for change of leadership,then after that ,they begin to suffer again.

Now they are banking on labour, forgetting that labour is another evil party filled with evil politicians with their stupid deceptive principal

another Edo demon will be elected

Edo no be Lagos ..

When you go there ,you will know why it is called the ancient city up to date

even Ogun state is a paradise compared to Edo state .yet Edo no be lagos.

Well, I'd rather live in a "bad" state so long my head remains intact.
But in Ogun, skullarship experts are after you. grin grin grin grin grin

Edo people have a mind of their own and won't do follow follow. We all know that your bigotry na follow come.
We remember your tin god and Femi Pedro, Ajasin v Omoboriowo, Awo v. SLA (that caused Witie and led to first coup and Biafra war consequently).

A kid won't know all that.
Pele!
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by Slurity(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
richidinho:
93% of Edo people supports labour party

We are all obidients

Grab the ticket and win the governorship election in the state
LP will not see second in Edo governorship. Take it to the bank.
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by Banhammy717: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Oshiomole will later mock this man
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by Pandar01: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
AreaFada2:

Edo people have a mind of their own and won't do follow follow. We all know that your bigotry na follow come.
We remember your tin god and Femi Pedro, Ajasin v Omoboriowo, Awo v. SLA (that caused Witie and led to first coup and Biafra war consequently).

Pele!

Any how una like , talk am,

Incase you don't know or maybe you are a child , you were forced to be Yoruba and you are like a slave to the yorubas ..

Go and ask your father how we accepted you all from that region in Lagos when the Igbos took the war to your doorsteps on Benin .

Even the Igbos remove your names from their Biafra list , the yorubas found yourbfore father's ,and now you are like slaves wandering around the surface of the earth..doing follow follow up and down..

Today una be Yoruba , tomorrow una be Igbo , next tomorrow una be south South.. even more confused than the Igbos .

Finally una gum body with the yorubas .. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edo no be Lagos.

Home of cultism, child prostitution, women trafficking, armed robbery, voodoo extension, rituals, witchcrafting and all the worst evil you can ever think of

Even their oba na our slave go and ask Incase you don't know , oba wey dey bow down to queen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

Edo no be Lagos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by AreaFada2: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Successlane:

Oshiomole new Obaseki too little too late.
And when he tried to undo what he did, Obaseki already had the state power at his disposal.
Obasekis are born BETRAYERS!!!!!
Let Shaibu enjoy his follies.
But remember, Oshio wanted to become the Godfather that he claimed he eradicated in Edo. Outgoing governors like to still rule by proxy, which is bad. Even presidents in some cases, like OBJ.
Oshio became too demanding, meddlesome and did not give Obaseki free hand to do his job. Over time it caused issues. Same way OBJ had issues with GEJ.

Politicians believe that once they help to enthrone someone, you must do their bidding. Edo people supported Obaseki for a second term because they wanted Obaseki to do his second term and go. Just like Oshio did 8 years.

Then power can shift to Edo Central.

Imagine if Ize-Iyamu won 3 years ago and by 2024 he wants to re-run? Oshio would refuse and another fight would start. Obaseki is clearly no angel but let him do his time and go.

As it stands, any serious and fair party will cede the ticket to Edo Central (to a capable candidate, EC has many) and Edo will support it.
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by AreaFada2: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
Pandar01:

Incase you don't know or maybe you are a child , you were forced to be Yoruba and you are like a slave to the yorubas ..

Go and ask your father how we accepted you all from that region in Lagos when the Igbos took the war to your doorsteps on Benin .

Even the Igbos remove your names from their Biafra list , the yorubas found yourbfore father's ,and now you are like slaves wandering around the surface of the earth..doing follow follow up and down..

Today una be Yoruba , tomorrow una be Igbo , next tomorrow una be south South.. even more confused than the Igbos .

Edo no be Lagos.

Home of cultism, child prostitution, women trafficking, armed robbery, voodoo extension, rituals, witchcrafting and all the worst evil you can ever think of

Even their oba na our slave go and ask Incase you don't know , oba wey dey bow down to queen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

Funny thing is in that Yorubaland, you have no level. It is Tapa slave forcefully claiming Yoruba, totally devoid of Omoluabi ethos, that show their low pedigree like this. Yorubaland has suffered.
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by Pandar01: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
AreaFada2:

Funny thing is in that Yorubaland, you have no level. It is Tapa slave forcefully claiming Yoruba, totally devoid of Omoluabi ethos, that show their low pedigree like this. Yorubaland has suffered.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oya let's go to our ancestral root.
BETWEEN

YORUBA
HAUSA
IGBO,
WHERE YOUR ANCESTRAL SPRINGING COME FROM?

JJST MENTION ONE OF THEM MAKE I HEAR ABEG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by CaptainFM1: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Is this the kind of governance we want? We are all here taking side between two irresponsible people while they neglect the masses. Worst still, we will still vote for their likes in next election.
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by tfelicityk(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
So dispute between the governor and his deputy can make the deputy governor to renovate this structure for his office...

Many abandoned buildings out there and they failed to give it out to some agency to make use of it...

Chai!
Na wa ooooooo for the governor. He pushed his deputy out of the government house.
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by alimiadedayo1: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
GetYourPVC02:

No he is mocking una Edo no be lagos foolishness. Una go hear am dance am. No hiding for una. LP can't save una.
what is this one saying? Why can't you use your common sense instead of turning issues to political, religious or ethnic affliation..You know why you are senseless.. I am not even labour party supporter infact I hate Peter obi with passion because he rode under religious and ethnic platform to garner followers and affluence so where is your common sense? is gone like the wind
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by Berankis: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
duro4chang:
When obaseki blocked the state house of Assembly gate with loads of sand, Shaibu did not see anything wrong in it. Let him enjoy his new office
It is for reasons like these he couldn't go against the Governor. We practice absolute power in Nigeria. A country where the law is beneath some people and above others.

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by Kaymansion(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
cheesy To be sincere this is pure wickedness from Mr governor to his deputy grin
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by rollywise(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
seunmsg:
Not bad for Edo state standard. At least, Edo no be Lagos is now a reality.

When they say Edo no be Lagos, they weren't talking about aesthetics, Amala&ewedu, or ability to marry as many wives and bare many children that you can't cater for. They mean people who use their brains. People who value conscience above money. Get sense

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by AreaFada2: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Pandar01:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oya let's go to our ancestral root.
BETWEEN

YORUBA
HAUSA
IGBO,
WHERE YOUR ANCESTRAL SPRINGING COME FROM?

JJST MENTION ONE OF THEM MAKE I HEAR ABEG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Then it shows that you must be a jambite here.

I have clearly outlined my ancestry in posts here since 2011.

So I don't have to write anything new. All are already here. So you can't say I am just making it up.
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by JaySterling: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
grin😁
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by Burob: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
AreaFada2:

Pele!
You don’t do follow follow indeed, but under pdp Igbinedion, pdp won all the local governments, under Oshiomhole APC won all the local governments, now again under Pdp Obaseki, pdp has won all the local governments?

2 Likes

Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by Burob: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
rollywise:

When they say Edo no be Lagos, they weren't talking about aesthetics, Amala&ewedu, or ability to marry as many wives and bare many children that you can't cater for. They mean people who use their brains. People who value conscience above money. Get sense
Poor Edo State, can never be Lagos State in the next 50 years, even if Lagos remained stagnant.

Or we cannot convince the ones like yourself, that have never been to Lagos, maybe on 2 occasions to buy clothes @ Mandilas (Balogun Market)? That Edo state, can never be Lagos State.

Please don’t argue with me, I schooled for a few years @ the University of Benin (Ugbowo Campus) before japaing to Columbus Ohio, so I can speak authoritatively.

1 Like

Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by TheOgaBoss: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
asanausana91:
I remember when he was insulting Oshiomole because of Obaseki. Now Obaseki has shown him who he is.
he was not insulting oshomole because of obaseki, he was equally fighting for himself just as obaseki was fighting for himself, or was he not on the ballot? if they had lost that election would he not have lost his position as deputy gov?
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by TheOgaBoss: 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Pandar01:

Edo no be Lagos.

who is this fool?
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by Sebocious(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Benwallt:
Edo no be Lagos. Anyhow, what's the update on the local government championship election? Any Edobor in the how?

Nor be only "Edobor" na Osaro
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by Pandar01: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
who is this fool?

Your Edo cultist father ..
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by Benwallt(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sebocious:

Nor be only "Edobor" na Osaro

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ obota. I hail o
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by Charly68: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
From this what can what deduce ? That the power of the state governor is too much and must be reduced .
That selfish people should not be voted into power.
That this type of a scene is simply a sign of immaturity of a leader .
That any Governor or leader that can't manage his deputy or Assistant is a bad leader
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by AhmadJamil(m): 12:17am On Sep 04, 2023
Rubbish
My office is better looking than this hole!
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by Sebocious(m): 4:40am On Sep 04, 2023
Benwallt:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ obota. I hail o

Wator.....
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by Johel(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2023
blamingthedevil:
The New look of the Edo State Deputy Governor's New renovated office after completion.

Indeed Edo no be Lagos.

Very dirty looking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.