Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office (65029 Views)

Obaseki/shaibu Rift: Deputy Gov To Get New Office Outside Govt House Next Week / Ondo State Governor New Trending English. / Reactions Trail Bauchi State Governor's New Wife's Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by rollywise(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2023
Burob:
Poor Edo State, can never be Lagos State in the next 50 years, even if Lagos remained stagnant.

Or we cannot convince the ones like yourself, that have never been to Lagos, maybe on 2 occasions to buy clothes @ Mandilas (Balogun Market)? That Edo state, can never be Lagos State.

Please don’t argue with me, I schooled for a few years @ the University of Benin (Ugbowo Campus) before japaing to Columbus Ohio, so I can speak authoritatively.

I hope you are schooling in Ohio coz I see your assimilation ability is faulty. Did you even read what I wrote? Now lemme come down to your level, you left your beautiful Lagos to Ohio. So place better pass your Lagos? 😂 😂
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by omowolewa: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
Sorry but you are cursed to suffer.

Maa wo ode yi keh!!!

Wetin be my business if Edo State renovate a Ranch house for her deputy. Wetin be my suffer in this? Your Pentium 1, 64Gb system cannot comprehend simple litreature terms.

Now that you have identified a curse, why not carry it yourself.
Re: The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office by AreaFada2: 1:53am On Sep 05, 2023
Burob:
You don’t do follow follow indeed, but under pdp Igbinedion, pdp won all the local governments, under Oshiomhole APC won all the local governments, now again under Pdp Obaseki, pdp has won all the local governments?

Yes, rotation. Now Edo Central should go next. Osunbor from Edo Central won in 2007 but the court overturned it in favour of Oshio.

We cannot afford to support greedy politicians to manufacture crisis. Let each serve their time and go.

I know many would have liked Edo to vote APC in 2023 presidential but being a sophisticated place with very educated people, Edo like Lagos and Abuja voted Labour. Truly cosmopolitan places. Not tribal politics. Enlightened people don't do "Baba so pe" tribal politics. grin cheesy

Though South South is traditionally PDP, especially as it was the only inclusive national party previously.
Edo vote tactically, not blindly. Voting for presidency and governorship/LG may differ.

Uniben and Unilag always led protests in Nigeria. As far back as Ali must go days.

APC and PDP have lost their way. LP is being gradually taken over by political prostitutes/opportunists from APC/PDP.

Something got to give soon. Ali Bongo the noisemaker should be a warning to smug politicians.
When the youth finally rebel, dem go know how far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) / Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.