Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters (1420 Views)

Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records / Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by wrongnumber: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
tolue42:

Did you read what FAROOQ A posted today which a page was created for it on nairaland today?? Go and read with open mind, and come back here

Farouk posted nonsense.

Atiku is asking for the transcript Tinubu used to gain admittion to CSU and not that he is doubting if Tinubu did graduate or not.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by tolue42(m): 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Farouk posted nonsense.

Atiku is asking for the transcript Tinubu used to gain admittion to CSU and not that he is doubting if Tinubu did graduate or not.

Atiku who is Tinubu's father right ? Nonsense talk

Still can't believe you guys are tracing back your footsteps, after all of you said he don't graduated from the school. Now it's about transcript??

Don't you think most university always ask your school to send your transcript to them directly ? Not through the student. So are you saying the university don't check all this before they gave him an admission??

Please elaborate more on transcript for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by wrongnumber: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
tolue42:

Atiku who is Tinubu's father right ? Nonsense talk

Still can't believe you guys are tracing back your footsteps, after all of you said he don't graduated from the school. Now it's about transcript??

Don't you think most university always ask your school to send your transcript to them directly ? Not through the student. So are you saying the university don't check all this before they gave him an admission??

Please elaborate more on transcript for me

Sorry I don't waste time explaining shit to people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by tolue42(m): 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Sorry I don't waste time explaining shit to people like you.

It's obvious you don't know how it works. You think someone will just go to a university with his transcript in his hands seeking admission without proper verifications. We are not daft here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by yarimo(m): 12:11am On Sep 03, 2023
iSense247:
I'm sure you don't know the meaning of illiterate. If you know it, you won't be misusing it anyhow. Just like your drug baron (Daddy Tinubu), it's possible you also skipped primary and secondary schools.
that is why I said no need to waste time with illiterates. Read your comment again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by wrongnumber: 1:36am On Sep 03, 2023
tolue42:

It's obvious you don't know how it works. You think someone will just go to a university with his transcript in his hands seeking admission without proper verifications. We are not daft here.

But daft enough to make stupid errors.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/24/tinubu-admits-errors-on-chicago-university-certificate-blames-clerk/

This is why mnay supporters of Tinubu sound so dumb

This error in itself as admitted by Tinubu is a strong ground for anybody to ask the court to grant permission to dig.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by enemybulldozer(m): 4:32am On Sep 03, 2023
Mynd44:
Ask Obama why he sealed his academic and passport records.

Why should I make the job of my opponents easier. If you want to prove that my records are false, I will make sure you run in circles for as long as possible.

What your eye dey find, you will explain well in court
Person wey dey delete our posts and even ban us for saying the truth don comment. This shows that he is for tinubu and ready to ban or go against anybody that is against tinubu or APC.

Do I need to tell you that, as a mod you're suppose to be neutral? you are not suppose to take sides on anybody or party if you really want to do your job diligently.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by 2BabaNairaland: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2023
Who is Omokri? Who is Peroogi? Who ask them ?

You know the truth but trying to be smart by half.

*Modified
I believe Tinubu is educated. I strongly believe that however he didn't do things in a clear and concise way to avoid suspicion.
In conclusion, Tinubu has questions to answer and this will make the world knows he is cunny and corrupt man.

duro4chang:
My answer is this: The school said Tinubu attended the school. People like Omokri and Peroogi made enquires and they all agree he attended the school. What else are you still looking for. You saw the school year album with Timubu's picture. You don't need any other thing again. His academic records belong to him. You cannot go to my school and demand for my academic records without my consent. You may make enquiry if I attended the school or not but for you to ask for my academic records without my consent is not allowed.
Peter obi claimed he attended UNN but failed to submit the certificate for the election purpose, we don't fight him for that. He has his reason.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by 2BabaNairaland: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2023
Nothing there, it's empty.
It's just his personal view and we have brain to think for ourselves.

As I said earlier, no worry Tinubu is educated however he didn't do it in a proper and saint way.

tolue42:

Did you read what FAROOQ A posted today which a page was created for it on nairaland today?? Go and read with open mind, and come back here
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by porka: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2023
APC cannot take 1% of what they dish out to others. They are less accountable to the people and would block anything that calls them to question. Their apologists use all manner of dubious arguments anytime they are asked to account for their actions.

Just imagine what would have happened if it was the other way round and Atiku or someone else that is with all these bizarre identity cum certificate issues.

Three APC members from Edo State, Edobor Williams, Ugbesia Abudu Godwin and Amedu Dauda Anakhu, went to court to challenge Obaseki's certificate from University of Ibadan.

Adams Oshiohmhole himself questioned how Obaseki could have got admission to UI with 3 credits, 'in those days'. It was an elaborate hysteria in the APC circles then that the governor must have presented a forged certificate.

Even when the registrar of the institution came out to confirm the governor's admission and graduation from the school, Oshiohmhole still held on to his belief till he was booted out of office as the party chair allegedly through the machinations of late Abba Kyari.

This is how far APC can go if they are the ones on the other side.

By the way, the same Oshiohmhole presented both primary and secondary school certificates of schools that didn't exist at the time he claimed he attended them.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by alanto: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2023
Mynd44:

Why should I make the job of my opponents easier. If you want to prove that my records are false, I will make sure you run in circles for as long as possible.

Na to explain tire... Evidence no dey grin
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by duro4chang(m): 8:09am On Sep 03, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
Who is Omokri? Who is Peroogi? Who ask them ?

You know the truth but trying to be smart by half.

*Modified
I believe Tinubu is educated. I strongly believe that however he didn't do things in a clear and concise way to avoid suspicion.
In conclusion, Tinubu has questions to answer and this will make the world knows he is cunny and corrupt man.

If you are not satisfied with all I have said quickly move to the Chicago State University to vent your anger on the school.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by 2BabaNairaland: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2023
No anger in my own end here but do not tolerate things being done in conny way, it affects others (the society / humanity).

duro4chang:
If you are not satisfied with all I have said quickly move to the Chicago State University to vent your anger on the school.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by adekolaelect(m): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2023
You will still ask another question after the last one you asked . Bcs wailing question can never be answered satisfactorily.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by tolue42(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2023
wrongnumber:

But daft enough to make stupid errors.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/24/tinubu-admits-errors-on-chicago-university-certificate-blames-clerk/

This is why mnay supporters of Tinubu sound so dumb

This error in itself as admitted by Tinubu is a strong ground for anybody to ask the court to grant permission to dig.

Keep digging.. it's obvious you don't even understand what's going on.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by duro4chang(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
No anger in my own end here but do not tolerate things being done in conny way, it affects others (the society / humanity).

Tolerate what. All I see in you and people of your sort is hatred. The school said he was their student. You saw the school year book with Timubu's picture on it. His school mates attested to it. What else are you looking for? Just because obi lost in an election you begin to raise dust. Atiku who is foolishly asking for Timubu's academic records has been with him for decades, he ran to him several times when he had problem with PDP.
TIMUBU'S academic records are his, he can do what he likes with it.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by 2BabaNairaland: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
All I see in you is pain. Why the pain if you are truly clean as you claimed.

duro4chang:
Tolerate what. All I see in you and people of your sort is hatred. The school said he was their student. You saw the school year book with Timubu's picture on it. His school mates attested to it. What else are you looking for? Just because obi lost in an election you begin to raise dust. Atiku who is foolishly asking for Timubu's academic records has been with him for decades, he ran to him several times when he had problem with PDP.
TIMUBU'S academic records are his, he can do what he likes with it.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by duro4chang(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
All I see in you is pain. Why the pain if you are truly clean as you claimed.

You are confused and frustrated.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by Bigkoko: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Obama's schooling & passport were never subject to controversy, only his Birth certificate was!

Every one knows Obama attended high school, college and varsity. Records were properly filed and classmates identified, including his sweet heart; Michelle.

Every knows Obama has a genuine American passport & a Kenyan one.

Not everyone knows Obama was actually born in American soil, a key prerequisite to be President.

So what did Obama do?

He released his birth certificate for everyone to see and verify from the hospital!

So what stop Asiwaju from emulating Obama?

Mynd44:

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by Burob: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
iSense247:
I'm sure you don't know the meaning of illiterate. If you know it, you won't be misusing it anyhow. Just like your drug baron (Daddy Tinubu), it's possible you also skipped primary and secondary schools.
Clearly proven, say you no get common sense.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by Burob: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bigkoko:
Obama's schooling & passport were never subject to controversy, only his Birth certificate was!

Every one knows Obama attended high school, college and varsity. Records were properly filed and classmates identified, including his sweet heart; Michelle.

Every knows Obama has a genuine American passport & a Kenyan one.

Not everyone knows Obama was actually born in American soil, a key prerequisite to be President.

So what did Obama do?

He released his birth certificate for everyone to see and verify from the hospital!

So what stop Asiwaju from emulating Obama?

Obama released his birth certificate after how many years of Trump & Republicans questioning whether he was born in the United States?

Why should such vague nonsense even come up in the first instance?

Why did he Obama not release the information to them immediately the GOP started questioning his eligibility, why did they not go to his schools to find out about his birth certificate?

Nonsense Hypocrites, keep chasing shadows, same as Republicans chased shadows against Obama, so you Obidients & Atikulators will chase shadows against Bola Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by Bigkoko: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
If what he posted has semblance of sense in it, it won't be all that bad..... Never knew some people appointed Mods here are this ignorant & shallow.

The Obama he mentioned never had questions over his academics or passport.... Every American knows his classmates including his sweet heart Michelle.

What Americans don't know was that Obama was actually born in American soil.....

Been born in American soil is prerequisite for running for American president.

When that became an election issue, Obama he mentioned ordered the release of his birth certificate & details of it's records! Obama didn't go to court to stop the release!

Tufiakwaaaa this people!

enemybulldozer:
Person wey dey delete our posts and even ban us for saying the truth don comment. This shows that he is for tinubu and ready to ban or go against anybody that is against tinubu or APC.

Do I need to tell you that, as a mod you're suppose to be neutral? you are not suppose to take sides on anybody or party if you really want to do your job diligently.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by Bigkoko: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
Where this come from? grin grin grin grin.... Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Dey mentioned Trump hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Go and read to learn please.

Burob:
Obama released his birth certificate after how many years of Trump & Republicans questioning whether he was born in the United States?

Why should such vague nonsense even come up in the first instance?

Why did he Obama not release the information to them immediately the GOP started questioning his eligibility, why did they not go to his schools to find out about his birth certificate?

Nonsense Hypocrites, keep chasing shadows, same as Republicans chased shadows against Obama, so you Obidients & Atikulators will chase shadows against Bola Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by skywalker240(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
I don't argue with Dumbo's anymore

Waste of time asking such questions nowadays
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by Heffalump(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Mynd44:

Oooh, I see.
You guys even believe that Tinubu has a very dark history that he's hiding and yet supported him whole heartedly. Isn't that wickedness? Why support something that's not clean in the real sense of it
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by enemybulldozer(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bigkoko:
If what he posted has semblance of sense in it, it won't be all that bad..... Never knew some people appointed Mods here are this ignorant & shallow.

The Obama he mentioned never had questions over his academics or passport.... Every American knows his classmates including his sweet heart Michelle.

What Americans don't know was that Obama was actually born in American soil.....

Been born in American soil is prerequisite for running for American president.

When that became an election issue, Obama he mentioned ordered the release of his birth certificate & details of it's records! Obama didn't go to court to stop the release!

Tufiakwaaaa this people!

Mynd44 I hope you heard him.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by 2BabaNairaland: 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
You are the one 🌽 fused and frustrated. Your druggie daddy day in Aso Rock are number. I 4see his total humiliation.

duro4chang:
You are confused and frustrated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun State Govt Sacks Striking Medical Doctors / Prof. Chinua Achebe - I Am Saddened By His Utterances: / I Am Not Coming To Or Visiting Nigeria Until The Atmosphere Is Conducive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.