Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals (48761 Views)

Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four / Police Raid Black Spots In Lagos, Arrest 720 Suspects / Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by NtumagburuEleph: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
See how this people are making fool of themselves, that's how they stopped my guy at checkpoint and ask of car particulars my guy carry his Age deceleration cert give them, he was told to drive off 🕴️🥸
Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by drololaaof: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
[quote author=hyfr post=125540379]A quick search of the name of the gun shows it's a paintball gun, what's so mysterious about a paintball gun to the NPF [/quote
They want to make noise that they are smart
Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by correctguy101(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
enochogaga:

Maybe they are using to rub, unknownlly to their victims is a maker gun

True.

Boys use spoon too. Just touch a victim with the " cold" spoon at the waste, and see how the person empties their pocket while fretting.

Happened to a friend, worst was after taking her bag and everything, the eediots use the spoon stone her.... angry grin

Clubbing those years make man see many nonsense...smh
Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by sweetgala(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
mdsne:
*Tension as Police recover first gas gun in Nigeria in Lagos, arrest 66 criminals*

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sunnewsonline.com/police-recover-first-gas-gun-in-nigeria-in-lagos/%3famp

This is just lazy from the NPF, this might be an armed robery gang using this firearm for nefarious activity but that is just a gas operated paintball/BB pellet gun.

The barrel and BB hopper are evidently missing in the image presented above.

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by lesson44: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
It’s a paintball. Not designed to kill but to cause pain.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by HRMK: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
why hiding the name of the one arrested?
Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by zikter(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
zeuss:

How do u know he is a criminal?
Cos he was caught in the act with the toy gun. by the way, it seems you are not quite aware of their activities in that particular axis. Luck just ran out of this one and no pity for him
Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by Ten06(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
This gun is more or less an advance catarpault.

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by Omoawoke2(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Names jàre...

I want to check something...

What do you need name for when you can see the shape of his head

All ipob terrorists in Lagos will die an horrible death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by justmondris: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Why do they need the prime suspect to find out how he got the gun when the paintball gun is sold on Amazon. It's not a real gun but such guns should never be shipped to this country.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by Govocrete: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
This is an ordinary paint gun that is cut to size. I was expecting a special gun. I thought it was gun that can be filled with laughing gas.

This more or less a toy but due to the fear of the men of the underworld, I will remain loyal should I see someone holding this

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by Sk5050: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nigerian police has a longway to go 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by christtar(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
[quote author=mdsne post=125539341]*Tension as Police recover first gas gun in Nigeria in Lagos, arrest 66 criminals*

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sunnewsonline.com/police-recover-first-gas-gun-in-nigeria-in-lagos/%3famp[/quote
Spider Vector is a toy gun used for firing paintball, its plenty in Nigeria. CP should not raise false alarm!

1 Like

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by Badguy77(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dumb ass Nigerian police..

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by Qc1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
illicit:
It's a paintball marker
Not for assault

NPF is dumb

shocked

My thoughts exactly. I used this gun in Calgary ,AB paintball game battle.

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by otunbakolawole(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Head dey pain police true

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by zeuss: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
zikter:
Cos he was caught in the act with the toy gun. by the way, it seems you are not quite aware of their activities in that particular axis. Luck just ran out of this one and no pity for him

That is the narrative.... But the picture shows him in a house the presumed weapon was found in the said house not on or by the road side, how do I know u will ask?
If police catch you with a suspected deadly weapon they will whisk u str8 to the station.

That person is innocent.
Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by CaptainFM1: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
mdsne:
*Tension as Police recover first gas gun in Nigeria in Lagos, arrest 66 criminals*

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sunnewsonline.com/police-recover-first-gas-gun-in-nigeria-in-lagos/%3famp

I don't know how a whole police commissioner came to the conclusion that he jumped to his death in the lagoon when the police have yet to locate his body!
Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by deavicky(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nigeria police are very useless. Does it mean if the see a gun they can not identify it.

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by CaptainFM1: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
illicit:
It's a paintball marker
Not for assault

NPF is dumb

shocked

Police need to tell us more details.
I totally agree with you it's a paintball gun. In this case the circumstances will throw more light.

If I see a knife or cutlass in the hand of butcher in a market, I won't be so worried. But someone else carrying knife or cutlass is enough reason for me to be concerned if not take to my heels.

Anything can be tool and can simultaneously if not instantaneously be a weapon too. This is why the circumstances and motives need to be established.

A hammar can be a tool and can also be a weapon depending on how it's used and in what circumstances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by CaptainFM1: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Qc1:

My thoughts exactly. I used this gun in Calgary ,AB paintball game battle.

Did you crop your paintgun nozzle in Calgary?

Whilst it can undoubtedly be viewed as a tool in Canada, it can purportedly and easily be used as a weapon depending on the circumstances and motives.

Security measures is multi-dimensional. One can say, the nozzle was cropped for easy carriage by the "thieves" to avoid quick detection.
Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by mukthar2000(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
The Nigeria Police Force is worried over the discovry of gas pistol( Spyder Victor) recovered from a robbery gang in Lagos.

Imaging,I am very sure a lot of police never see this Gun b4 all through their service, does it mean that most Nigerian police have never come across some guns via research

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by October1960: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bunch of illiterates and fools.

Making big deal over a toy.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by CaptainFM1: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
October1960:
Bunch of illiterates and fools.

Making big deal over a toy.

Toy or not, motives and circumstances are what is important.

Why do you think toy guns are not allowed in hand luggage of airlines? Afterall, they can see it clearly that it's a toy!
Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
illicit:
It's a paintball marker
Not for assault

NPF is dumb

shocked

Na wa! Wetin I go enter cash crusaders buy now now. No ID required sef. What if dem go see you with proper gas gun when be like .45?

1 Like

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by illicit(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Asiwaju9ja:

Na wa! Wetin I go enter cash crusaders buy now now. No ID required sef. What if dem go see you with proper gas gun when be like .45?

No mind dem jare

Mumu police
Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by akslink: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
illicit:
It's a paintball marker
Not for assault

NPF is dumb

shocked
who’s dump? Are you saying because it’s paintball it can’t kill?
Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by illicit(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
akslink:
who’s dump? Are you saying because it’s paintball it can’t kill?
Yes

It can't kill as a gun cos it has no bullets

But then if it is used a club, like make dem use am knack u for head, it can cause injury

It's not an assault gun, it's for game and training, anybody can buy it
Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by ebenholer2(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
oz4real83:
This is one reason the NPF is unable to effectively fight crime, there is almost zero percent intelligence shocked. I have never seen this "gun" before but a simple Google search of the name told me what it is and its uses shocked. The NPF is behaving as if it were a nuclear bomb device shocked, they should have also searched google to avoid this avoidable embarrassment shocked
NPF that is flooded with ignoramus…what do u expect from those who cannot even professionally handle the guns they presently have with them. I get pissed off each time I see Nigeria police.
Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by JuanDeDios: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
illicit:
It's a paintball marker
Not for assault

NPF is dumb

shocked
Lol

1 Like

Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by Kimiso(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
jeromestarks:
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin.
this your diversion get as e be isn't it
Re: Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals by jeromestarks: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kimiso:
this your diversion get as e be isn't it
Intint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrested After Engaging Soldiers In A Fire Fight. Photos / Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.