Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) (2096 Views)

Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging / Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix / Covid-19: Catholic Bishop, Onah Breaks Down In Tears While Kissing The Crucifix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by boltwings: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2023
Yes I have gotten my personal crucifix for prayers...to increase my personal relationship with God.

Note;
If you think Catholics worship images, it means you don't know your Bible and you are a big disgrace to Christianity. I am not here for arguments but this notice if for fools who would want to argue.

My mind is finally calm, the joy I felt when I got this crucifix was out of this world. I had to travel to another state and got it in the first Catholic church I went to, after searching for about 3 months.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by boltwings: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2023
These are other people with crucifix including saints....E get why

Below is St Paul of the cross and St Theresa

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by boltwings: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2023
Father Ebube Monso
A Catholic monk praying in front of a crucifix
A new Catholic Reverend Sister with her crucifix

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by EyeCumInPeace: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2023
Congrats Bro. With that crucifix, you are guaranteed to make 1st Batch to heaven.

9 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by viyon02: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2023
O maa se oo

5 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by boltwings: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
Congrats Bro. With that crucifix, you are guaranteed to make 1st Batch to heaven.
lol what guarantees heaven is a sinless life and nothing else, though there are other things that a Christian needs to do e.g receiving holy communion, baptism etc.

The crucifix like I said is just to boost my communion with God in a personal level.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2023
boltwings:
Yes I have gotten my personal crucifix for prayers...to increase my personal relationship with God.

Note;
If you think Catholics worship images, it means you don't know your Bible and you are a big disgrace to Christianity. I am not here for arguments but this notice if for fools who would want to argue.

My mind is finally calm, the joy I felt when I got this crucifix was out of this world. I had to travel to another state and got it in the first Catholic church I went to, after searching for about 3 months.
.you must be joking. that nonsense you got is an idol/juju.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2023
boltwings:
lol what guarantees heaven is a sinless life and nothing else, though there are other things that a Christian needs to do e.g receiving holy communion, baptism etc.

The crucifix like I said I just to boost my communion with God in a personal level.
the only thing that will boost your relationship with God is faith. can you support what your practice with the bible? you know catholics dont know bible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by boltwings: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2023
Here is the Great Father Mbaka and St Paul of the cross

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by boltwings: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
.you must be joking. that nonsense you got is an idol/juju.

one fool don come. I won't reply posts from foolish people

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by boltwings: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2023
The young St Gerard
A white Rev sis kissing the crucifix

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2023
boltwings:

The crucifix like I said is just to boost my communion with God in a personal level.
The only thing you need to commune is a pure heart and a humble spirit, not images or sculptures. Where was a crucifix ever mentioned in the bible as an object of worship? You follow the doctrines of men, not the Bible.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2023
boltwings:
one fool don come. I won't reply posts from foolish people
thats cause you do too much foolish things and brag that it is in the bible. end your foolishness already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by boltwings: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2023
Skankamola:

The only thing you need to commune is a pure heart and a humble spirit, not images or sculptures. Where was a crucifix ever mentioned in the bible as an object of worship? You follow the doctrines of men, not the Bible.
just as Moses lifted up the golden serpent, so MUST the Son of man be lifted up, that anyone who believes in Him is saved. Jesus word. A prophecy of Jesus fulfilled. The crucifix of Christ is very powerful

In the old testament do you know that moses often goes to the tent where the ark of the covenant was kept and bows down his head to commune with God. Remember the Ark denotes the presence of God and has the ten commandments crested stone inside and at the top a big molded angels facing each other. Is Moses praying to the molded angels or to God. Bible illiteracy is a disease and cancer to Christianity

2 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by illicit(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2023
shocked

Pls add graphic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by cornelboy(f): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Pure idolatry undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by Jokerman(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jesus is no more on the grace
Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by Kobojunkiee: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
boltwings:
Note;
Have you heard of the placebo effect? undecided

Anyways, that junk you have in your hand is worthless and meaningless. The only meaning it has is that which your mind gives it --- a delusion. undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by Westerhoffe(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Now you can carry your mini god around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Some have ears to hear,but they cannot understand until they believe.
For we believe, so that,we can understand the mysterious things of GOD ALMIGHTY.And the reward for our belief is the understanding. AMENgrin

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by jeromestarks: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
boltwings:

His own Jesus really died but yours is smiling. Why?
Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by hahn(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Being proud of having another man's half naked image is definitely gay

3 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by oteneaaron(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
boltwings:

Note;

All I see is a black man worshiping the idol of a white-skinned "God" .

He has forgotten about the God within - he has forgotten that the King of Glory lives deep within him.

Instead, he given his power to forces outside himself.

What a sorry sight to see.

SHAME.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by falcon01: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Now you can carry your mini god around.
I swear😂

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by Dtruthspeaker: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
boltwings:

Note;
If you think Catholics worship images, it means you don't know your Bible and you are a big disgrace to Christianity. I am not here for arguments but this notice if for fools who would want to argue.....

Your carrying of the images and celebrating it is already proof of your idolatry exactly as a person found with stolen goods is proof of stealing.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by boltwings: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sixtur:
There is nothing wrong with having image of our Lord Jesus Christ,all of you people condemning the poster are just being myopic,the Bible justified having images of angels and holy people as objects of worship
all is see up there are illiterate Christians. May God grant them wisdom of understanding

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by Antihypocrite: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
boltwings:

Are you crazy? If the crucifix has nothing to do with heaven then y do u have it? Please don't disgrace us the real catholics
Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by ItisWell22(f): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
🥱
Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by Kobojunkiee: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
boltwings:

Paul never held a crucifix, not according to actual records written by his person though. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by boltwings: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Paul never held a crucifix, not according to actual records written by his person though. undecided
do you know that the second Pope St Linus was canonized by St Paul the Apostle? Do you know that the Apostles and Disciples passed down this things to the early Christians after the death of Christ. Are you more "Christian" than Moses, the Apostles and Disciples of Jesus.

promised my self not to talk much on nairaland again because of senseless people with low IQ but I bleeped up today...make I just leave u all with your ignorance.

HE WHO DOES NOT KNOW, KNOWS THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW, AND STILL DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW, IS A BIG FOOL. LEAVE HIM.

M off here
Re: I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) by cornelboy(f): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sixtur:
There is nothing wrong with having image of our Lord Jesus Christ,all of you people condemning the poster are just being myopic,the Bible justified having images of angels and holy people as objects of worship
Which book of the Bible undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Month Of Ramadan / Was Jesus The Prophesied Messiah? Let's Look At The Evidence. / All About Rastafarianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.