Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Spot The Real Jesus In The First Century: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spot The Real Jesus In The First Century: (349 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spot The Real Jesus In The First Century: by MindHacker9009(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Spot the real Jesus in the first century:

Is it this Jesus:
1. Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man; for he was a doer of wonderful works, a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ. And when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, 9 those that loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again the third day; 10 as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him. And the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day." - The Jews at Rome 1st Century.   

Or this Jesus:
2. But before he could speak to them, the most warlike of the
insurgents made a sally upon them with their arms ; their leader
was one whose name was Jesus, the son of Shaphat, the captain
of a band of robbers."
"Jesus and his men led off to the city, and rejoiced as if
they had taken them in battle and not by surprise.
Now the elders of the people, and such as seemed
of principal authority among them, fearing what would be
the issue of the matter, fled to the camp of the Romans :
and taking their king mth them, fell down before Vespa-
sian as suppliants, and besought him not to despise
them, nor to impute the madness of a few to the whole
city, but to spare a people that had ever been friendly to
the Romans, and to bring the authors of this revolt to
punishment, who had hitherto so watched them, that
though they had long been anxious to give the Romans the
security of their right hands, they had not yet found an
opportunity to do so." - The Jewish war 1st Century
Sources: https://ia800309.us.archive.org/17/items/cu31924074297205/cu31924074297205.pdf
https://www.pdfbooksworld.com/bibi/pre.html?book=315.epub

God Almighty of the Old Testament that spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai is the only True God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spot The Real Jesus In The First Century: by FxMasterz: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Very confused being.

This is the same fellow who was misrepresenting God by falsely accusing the Almighty God of receiving 32 virgins in one of the most blasphemous threads to hit Nairaland. The confused fellow now comes around to say that same God is the only true God.

We know Him to be the only true God but you do not know Him. Your opinion is worthless.

1 Like

Re: Spot The Real Jesus In The First Century: by MindHacker9009(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
FxMasterz:
Very confused FxMasterz .

This is the same fellow who was misrepresenting God by falsely accusing the Almighty God of receiving 32 virgins in one of the most blasphemous threads to hit Nairaland. The confused fellow now comes around to say that same God is the only true God.

We know Him to be the only true God but you do not know Him. FxMasterz's opinion is worthless.

The True God of the Old Testament does not have smoke coming from his nostril and takes 32 virgins as His share of war booty. Your pagan god is the god that has smoke coming out of his nostril like a dragon, that takes 32 virgins as his share of war booty and was the one that mated with another man's wife to produce himself and then offer himself as a sacrifice on the cross to himself.
Re: Spot The Real Jesus In The First Century: by FxMasterz: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
MindHacker9009:

The True God of the Old Testament does not have smoke coming from his nostril and takes 32 virgins as His share of war booty. Your pagan god is the god that has smoke coming out of his nostril like a dragon, that takes 32 virgins as his share of war booty and was the one that mated with another man's wife to produce himself and then offer himself as a sacrifice on the cross to himself.

You're even proud of your confusion. Everyone who reads your piece knows that you're confused.
Re: Spot The Real Jesus In The First Century: by MindHacker9009(m): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
FxMasterz:

FxMasterz even proud of your confusion. Everyone who reads FxMasterz's piece knows that FxMasterz confused.

Someone who can use the brain God has given him/her will know they need to filter out the True God from the different God/gods in the Bible.
Re: Spot The Real Jesus In The First Century: by SIRTee15: 2:09am On Sep 04, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Someone who can use the brain God has given him/her will know they need to filter out the True God from the different God/gods in the Old Testament.

Go and respond to the historical Jesus evidence I gave u in the previous thread u created.
If u fail to do that, u are just an intellectual coward who runs away from defending his claims because they are shallow and senseless.
Yet goes up and down constituting nuisance by opening multiple meaningless threads about allegations that have been thoroughly debunked.
Re: Spot The Real Jesus In The First Century: by MindHacker9009(m): 4:04am On Sep 04, 2023
SIRTee15:

Go and respond to the historical Jesus evidence I gave u in the previous thread.
If u fail to do that, SIRTee15 is just an intellectual coward who runs away from defending his claims because they are shallow and senseless.
SIRTee15 goes up and down constituting nuisance by opening multiple meaningless threads about allegations that have been thoroughly debunked.

Your evidence is baseless as you have no evidence from any eye witness account of your invented Jesus Christ.
For you to believe that your pagan god mated with Mary, another man's wife to produce himself and then offer himself as a sacrifice on the cross to himself, shows how shallow and senseless your posts are.
Re: Spot The Real Jesus In The First Century: by SIRTee15: 7:42am On Sep 04, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Your evidence is baseless as you have no evidence from any eye witness account of your invented Jesus Christ.
For you to believe that your pagan god mated with Mary, another man's wife to produce himself and then offer himself as a sacrifice on the cross to himself, shows how shallow and senseless your posts are.

Show me any verse in the scripture that validate any of the vomit u posted up there. Just one.

Or do u want us to go for another debate to debunk the stupidity u posted.
Are u ready for another intellectual debate?
I guess not....u will definitely run like a coward u are to open another senseless topic.
U lack any reasonable sound mind to defend your claim...all u do is parrot up and down what u've been brainwashed with. And since u lack any critical thinking to guide your thought process, u are bound to be a slave to them.

Imagine a black man from africa claiming to be a Jew. The delusion is real.
Re: Spot The Real Jesus In The First Century: by SIRTee15: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Have u heard of the Didache manuscripts. Let's start from there.
Re: Spot The Real Jesus In The First Century: by MindHacker9009(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2023
SIRTee15:

Show me any verse in the scripture that validate any of the vomit u posted up there. Just one.

Or do u want us to go for another debate to debunk the stupidity SIRTee15 posted.
Are u ready for another intellectual debate?
I guess not....SIRTee15 will definitely run like a coward u are to open another senseless topic.
SIRTee15 lack any reasonable sound mind to defend your claim...all u do is parrot up and down what SIRTee15 have been brainwashed with. And since SIRTee15 lack any critical thinking to guide your thought process, SIRTee15 is bound to be a slave to them.

Imagine a black man from africa claiming to be a Jew. SIRTee15 delusion is real.

You are the one that lacks any form of critical thinking, which is the reason you've been brainwashed to just believe all the nonsense you have been brainwashed with. Your invented Jesus christ is not a black man so your delusion  is the real delusion.

God said to the Jews in Isaiah 49:6 "I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”

If you can reason you will ask yourself how your invented jesus christ came to your location in Africa. I will tell you how because you have no brain to reason. You're invited jesus christ came to you in Africa because your invented jesus christ appeared in Rome 300 years after his fake ascension into the clouds to help a Roman emperor to fight his own civil war in Rome and the deal was that if he wins then your invented jesus christ becomes the official religion and that was why it was brought to you in Africa. Your invented jesus christ did not help his own people in AD 70 win their own war against the Romans but waited till 300 years later to help the Romans fight their own civil war in Rome. 

When you grow up we can have a mature discussion to expose your invented jesus christ, but for now you still have the mind of a kid that needs to be spoon fed.
Re: Spot The Real Jesus In The First Century: by SIRTee15: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2023
MindHacker9009:

You are the one that lacks any form of critical thinking, which is the reason you've been brainwashed to just believe all the nonsense you have been brainwashed with. Your invented Jesus christ is not a black man so your delusion  is the real delusion.

God said to the Jews in Isaiah 49:6 "I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”

If you can reason you will ask yourself how your invented jesus christ came to your location in Africa. I will tell you how because you have no brain to reason. You're invited jesus christ came to you in Africa because your invented jesus christ appeared in Rome 300 years after his fake ascension into the clouds to help a Roman emperor to fight his own civil war in Rome and the deal was that if he wins then your invented jesus christ becomes the official religion and that was why it was brought to you in Africa. Your invented jesus christ did not help his own people in AD 70 win their own war against the Romans but waited till 300 years later to help the Romans fight their own civil war in Rome. 

When you grow up we can have a mature discussion to expose your invented jesus christ, but for now you still have the mind of a kid that needs to be spoon fed.

U talk too much. Junks as usual.
Let's have the debate Yes or No
But start by replying to the historical evidence of Jesus I posted in your previous thread.
Re: Spot The Real Jesus In The First Century: by SIRTee15: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2023
MindHacker9009:

U quoting from the book of Isaiah. I thought u said the old testament we have was written by the Romans.
So which one should we believe now🤷🤷🤷
Re: Spot The Real Jesus In The First Century: by MindHacker9009(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2023
SIRTee15:

U quoting from the book of Isaiah. I thought u said the old testament we have was written by the Romans.
So which one should we believe now🤷🤷🤷

It was rewritten from the original Torah they took away to Rome, so it still has some elements from the original Torah but I have to carefully sift out what is true from it.
Re: Spot The Real Jesus In The First Century: by MindHacker9009(m): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2023
SIRTee15:

SIRTee15 talks too much. Junks as usual.
Let's have the debate Yes or No
But start by replying to the historical evidence of Jesus I posted in your previous thread.

We don't need a debate. When your mind has been set free from your invented messiah you will come back here and thank me and sonmvayina for helping to set your mind free, but for now you still have the mind of a kid that needs to be spoon fed only that at present you are still like a kid that just will not open their mouth to take that essential vitamin they don't like the taste of.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Steadfast In Faith / If You Love Your Children And Childrens Children, Stay Away From Evil / These Have No Root

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.