Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You (11884 Views)

My Girlfriend Steals From Her Place Of Work / Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Authority717(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
I once had something to do with a lady. It was supposed to be a fling sort of but she kept coming back. I have an habit of buying foodstuffs in bulk to last at least 3months.

Omo within a space of three weeks, my foodstuffs reduced drastically. In my mind, I was like wetin dey sup? Sheyb na just two of us. Not until I caught her hiding 2packs of spaghetti, rice, noodles in her big handbag.

I didn't say anything and allowed her enjoy her bounties. She called me few days later that she wants to visit. I sent her the pictures of the foodstuffs she stole inside her bag and the everything died naturally.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Bukola94: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Organs:

She might be normal and just might not have these basic things. Now, this shows you are also poor yourself and immature. You may consider this as boasting if you don’t want to accept the truth, if a lady I’m not even sleeping with (talk less of one I’m sleeping with) steals soap from me, I won’t consider that as stealing, I will take her to the store and buy her at least half dozen of basic needs and tell her politely (without making her feel bad) she doesn’t have to take the one in the bathroom. Now, if she’s going in your wallet to steal your money after you'd given her good money, then Yes, that’s bad you can open your mouth and say she stole from you.
I like your view, u are a gentleman to the core. Just taking life easy. Giving people the benefit of doubt & giving them chance to change. Apart from the habit of the said girl, the OP said she is good and both of them are doing well together. Forgiving her and hoping she will change. They both should talk about it. My uncle stole from my mum and didn't tell anyone till date. Glad uncle is doing better than mum and giving mum a lot of gifts and money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by megalife: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2023

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Mayflowa(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lutherblaq:
This happened to me, last year, When i was dating this random lady, she visits me like Twice to thrice a month.

she is a good partner i will confess cheesy, but she has this ridiculous stealing habit that i don't like,i mean every time she came visitin me, something must always find a way to get lost in my apartment.

The last time she stole from me. before i part ways with her, was when she stole soap from my bathroom, (i saw it inside her handbag) grin can you imagine comnon soap oh, she should had asked me na...,

Anyways back to the main question
Have You Ever Been With A Patner Whom Steals From You?

Lol. Why u nor cut soap for am?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by achimendy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
Op what did you steal from her too?
Or you think the premarital sex you've been having with her without bride price isn't stealing?
Both of you are directly and indirectly stealing from yourselves
Return all the premarital sex you had with her before having the moral right to call her thief.
Both of you fit each other

You really need brain o.

May God almighty provide one for you.
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by achimendy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kaido:

You sound like a righteous girl today. Which church did you attend dis morning? grin

I still believe the girl the OP is talking about get disorder sha.

What's righteous about what she said? You're indirectly commending someone that thinks fornication and stealing is thesame, is that not madness, or are you high too?
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by MrAgbako: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
Or you think the premarital sex you've been having with her without bride price isn't stealing?
Return all the premarital sex you had with her before having the moral right to call her thief.
she should return the premarital sex she had with him including the soap too if we are to go by your logic 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Chummynoni(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
boom99:
My own carry my rent run. Mind you I provide every thing she ask. Funny enough they chased a family out cos of rent this morning
tenants wey dem go pursue still plenty , all thanks to tinubu
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by MrAgbako: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
codedgalaxy:
I don't know where people draw the line for actions that can be considerd as stealing.
I had an ex who made it her mission to always shop from my closet.
And yet i didnt see it as 'stealing'. Infact it brings smile,sometimes laughter to my heart to see how sweet, a'times funny she looked in those my clothes .
And here i see people calling someone they shamelessly spent the night together, a thief all because of something as ordinary as 'soap'. Lol
And yet same set of people will come here singing praises to evil politicians ,who are stealing everyday the future of the nigerian youths.
Nonsense!!
.#codedlations

Lol people are different you know.

Although most ladies I have been with always ask me if you want to take any of my stuff but during my university days in school one of my very close course mate request to spend a night in my room with a lady he meet from wherever. I excuse the both of them for the night and the next day my power bank went missing 😂 The lady took it

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by FashionCookie(f): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
No be random girl you call her?
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Oyerinde16(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Pesin carry soap, U call am thief... Ordinary soap, u still get temerity bring am com Nairaland, yeye mod still move am go front page...

I expected to see she still 25billion, then I will respect the both of u...

Abeg gettat with it useless soap...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Dproperties: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
I once dated a lady from Okene who happened to be from the Ebira tribe. Interestingly, she took:

- 4 T-shirts
- 4 Pairs of pants
- 2 Wristwatches (1 was used)

What's worth noting is that all of these items were brand new and had never been worn before. She might have thought she outwitted me, but little did she know that I was aware of her actions.

She no know wetin I know

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by isabi2lof: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
You attract your kind undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by codedgalaxy: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
MrAgbako:

Although most ladies I have been with always ask me if you want to take any of my stuff but during my university days in school one of my very close course mate request to spend a night in my room with a lady he meet from wherever. I excuse the both of them for the night and the next day my power bank went missing 😂 The lady took it
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by codedgalaxy: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lol,
now thats bad.[quote author=MrAgbako post=125574281]

Although most ladies I have been with always ask me if you want to take any of my stuff but during my university days in school one of my very close course mate request to spend a night in my room with a lady he meet from wherever. I excuse the both of them for the night and the next day my power bank went missing
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by EndRape2(f): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
Thank God you parted ways with her, because she would have suffered all her life, anythibg that can make your partner steal.soap, means she is really suffering , in your hands, you are one of those useless guys that believe you should not take care of your girlfriend or even wife .

I pray she finds a man that support
her financially so she can stop picking things she needs in guys house .

author=Lutherblaq post=125547548]This happened to me, last year, When i was dating this random lady, she visits me like Twice to thrice a month.

she is a good partner i will confess cheesy, but she has this ridiculous stealing habit that i don't like,i mean every time she came visitin me, something must always find a way to get lost in my apartment.

The last time she stole from me. before i part ways with her, was when she stole soap from my bathroom, (i saw it inside her handbag) grin can you imagine comnon soap oh, she should had asked me na...,

Anyways back to the main question
Have You Ever Been With A Patner Whom Steals From You?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Akinfemmy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
I'm not defending her, but op should learn that fornication is also stealing
In fornication no party involved should condemn the other
They are both thiefs

Fornication is stealing
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by ViceGovernor: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
Op is not spiritually conscious.
If someone steals a soap you apply all over your body it is definitely for evil purpose....you should track her and recover your soap back b4 it's too late
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
Akinfemmy:

Fornication is stealing

You don't know?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Daxray07(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
She's probably a kleptomaniac and can't help it. I've never actually dated any one that steals (unless u wan add polo and hoodies wey Dem dey collect and never return) but I've seen a beautiful aunty that's a hoarder. Omo this sister dey collect anything both useful and useless go store for house. She always get use for something no matter how condemned or broken it is. Empty packs, cans, sacks, faulty electronics, old clothes, newspapers, different legs of shoes infact anything you can possibly think of dey inside her house somewhere. Man wey go marry her go try Sha.
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by imaxx: 2:31am On Sep 05, 2023
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Vinnie2000:

Around 2012, One Yeye Girl I bought home to Fcvk stole my Sister's lacey pants and Tura soap! shocked undecided

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by LikeAking: 2:41am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
There's nothing casual about fornication, it's a major sin whether you downplay it or not
Since you are not married then keep your thing inside your boxers till you are married

How is it sin?
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Akinfemmy(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
You don't know?

You religious way and your archaic way of thinking😒
So basically, what you're saying is that all sins are equal, right?
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Gee64: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2023
Mind your grammar Ma: 'thieves' not 'thiefs'.
Nor vex for the correction Ma.😏🙏
IconicR:
I'm not defending her, but op should learn that fornication is also stealing
In fornication no party involved should condemn the other
They are both thiefs

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Slimdan360: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
So many senseless comments up there .
I have met someone like that, I think people like that are called kleptomaniacs. Funny how they don't steal expensive things, rather they go for things they can easily afford
Mine stole my hand beads, all these 100 naira bead.
She later explained that she started picking things wen she was small from super markets and stalls.
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by capnies: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
😂😂😂
Both of them are doing bad things

THE MAN DID A BAD THING - ONE COUNT CHARGE
THE GIRL DID TWO BAD THINGS - TWO COUNT CHARGE
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by shantti(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:

She should go and collect the sex back nah, what is holding her.
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by thinkmoney(m): 12:45am On Sep 06, 2023
IconicR:
You are talking like somebody that follows the Bible. How can you hope to be in the good book of God and support someone like Tinubu with is ungodly character and antecedents. You must take God as a fool in your mind?
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by Angel55555(m): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
IconicR:
This is a terrible way of justifying her bad habit.
Re: Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You by aisha1314(f): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
IconicR:

Bleep off you old fashioned nonsense hypocrite.This thread is about stealing not sex. Acting as if you don't have sex yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Star Angela Okorie Squeezes Her Big Boöbs IN Her Hands So Tempting / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Some Girls No Get Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.