Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Chike's Detention Not Illegal, He Has A Case To Answer..police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chike's Detention Not Illegal, He Has A Case To Answer..police (579 Views)

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede / Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police / Kogi: Achuba’s Impeachment Illegal, He Should Go To Court- Prof. Oyebode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chike's Detention Not Illegal, He Has A Case To Answer..police by blamingthedevil: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
CHIKE'S DETENTION NOT ILLEGAL, HE HAS A CASE TO ANSWER..POLICE

The Nigeria Police Force wishes to address recent concerns and malicious reports surrounding the detention of Mr. Chike Ibezim. Contrary to speculations, we affirm that Mr. Chike is in lawful custody based on a court order, and his detention is in connection with a prima facie case of malicious publication, cyberbullying, and other related offences that are still under investigation by the Police. The arrest and detention of individuals are carried out in strict adherence to legal procedures and respect for individual rights. In this case, a court order was obtained following a thorough investigation, which established an indictment on Mr Chike, who has given useful information and is assisting the Police in the course of their investigation.

The NPF takes allegations of malicious publication and cyberbullying seriously due to their potential to cause harm, distress, and damage to the reputation of individuals, institutions, as well as posing great threats to national security and stability of our dear country. These actions can also have significant legal implications. It is the duty of the Nigeria Police Force to investigate such matters thoroughly and ensure that the rule of law is upheld.

The Police would like to emphasize that our actions are driven by a commitment to upholding the law and protecting the rights and well-being of all citizens. We encourage responsible and lawful behaviour in all forms of communication, including online interactions, to maintain a harmonious and safe society.

ACP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, mnipr, mipra,
Force Public Relations Officer,
Force Headquarters,
Abuja
Re: Chike's Detention Not Illegal, He Has A Case To Answer..police by TemplarLandry: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
cool
Re: Chike's Detention Not Illegal, He Has A Case To Answer..police by CJStarz: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Who's Chike Ibezim?
Re: Chike's Detention Not Illegal, He Has A Case To Answer..police by Inkling(f): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lol
Re: Chike's Detention Not Illegal, He Has A Case To Answer..police by BoldBrainz(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
I opened the thread cause I thought it was Chike the Nigerian musician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chike's Detention Not Illegal, He Has A Case To Answer..police by Uyomiya: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
Same Police that called a paint gun gas gun.

Explaining it like UFO from space

1 Like

Re: Chike's Detention Not Illegal, He Has A Case To Answer..police by Okoroawusa: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
I don't know anything about this case and I don't know who Chike Ibezim is but once I saw cyberbullying I knew he must be guilty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chike's Detention Not Illegal, He Has A Case To Answer..police by naptu2: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Previous thread:

Reportera Owner Cries Out After brother is arrested for Fake News about Fashola
https://www.nairaland.com/7800958/reportera-owner-cries-out-after
Re: Chike's Detention Not Illegal, He Has A Case To Answer..police by ShaqFu: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Plain and simple. I believe if more people are detained for spreading fake news and the likes, may be, just may be, Nigerians might learn you just can't use your mouth and say things you can't prove.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chike's Detention Not Illegal, He Has A Case To Answer..police by Burob: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
ShaqFu:
Plain and simple. I believe if more people are detained for spreading fake news and the likes, may be, just may be, Nigerians might learn you just can't use your mouth and say things you can't prove.
The oblivious Obidients filed with hate & rage will never learn, arrest 10, 100 new miscreants will emerge.

(1) (Reply)

APC Twitter Page Caught Posting Fake News / Akin Olaoye's Epistle On The Obidient Movement / Reps Byeβ€”election: Alusi Nwanne Emerges LP Candidate For Surulere Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.