Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Tinubu Vs Mimiko: ‘ondo People Will Not Worship A Foreign god - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs Mimiko: ‘ondo People Will Not Worship A Foreign god (4222 Views)

Buhari Is Not God And We Will Not Worship Him, PDP Replies APC / Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) / Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vs Mimiko: ‘ondo People Will Not Worship A Foreign god by seanet02: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
Mimiko must fall
Re: Tinubu Vs Mimiko: ‘ondo People Will Not Worship A Foreign god by kennyalao: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
hercules07: Mimiko can talk now abi, he had better put his party in order else he will lose and lose nicely, when Tinubu was spending money and fighting OBJ over his mandate, Mimiko was not worshipping a foreign god abi, Mimiko is just an ingrate and his party members are not happy with him.
Money stolen from lagos treasury?
Re: Tinubu Vs Mimiko: ‘ondo People Will Not Worship A Foreign god by kennyalao: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
seanet02: Mimiko must fall
Which of the development projects do you want to stone him for? Baba aje, ika, wicked!
Re: Tinubu Vs Mimiko: ‘ondo People Will Not Worship A Foreign god by kennyalao: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
Knight1:
i'm tired of hearing this rubbish abeg. DId ACN not contest in 2007? the Election was won in 2007 by MImiko!
only when he was in court did the ACN claim to support him (the kind of support that they have failed to disclose up till today) DId they bribe judges on his behalf or pay his legal fees?
Come next year by God's grace, if the people will, MImiko will win again and nothing will happen!!! angry
Great one padi mi. Abeg help me ask them oo. What sort of assitance?
Re: Tinubu Vs Mimiko: ‘ondo People Will Not Worship A Foreign god by kennyalao: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
djustice: The moderators are definitely ACN sympathisers. Any post critical of Fash-ole, Tinubu or the Asiwaju Criminal Network is immediately taken off the first page and kept off it. Or they simply send it to another less-visible forum.

Lagos Taxpayers Money at work, pay your tax.

I paid o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not Ready For State Police - GEJ / The Rawls Centre Laments High Cost Of Petrol In Bayelsa / Read This And You Will Regret Ever Contemplating A Buhari Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.