Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt (38783 Views)

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Abia Govt Begins Demolition Of 130 Buildings As Otti Flags Off Road Expansion / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by Jostoman: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Are you aware that daar communication didn't pay for that land? Have you been to that area? Are you aware that the host community took daar to court? It's a large expanse of land that can contain over 100 houses and daaar built just one structure on that land and they are laying claim to the land. Most of you are very sentimental and ignorant, you react to news without hearing from the other side. As long as the news is against the people you support, you react favourably to the news. What a waste of education.
destroying a property of a man that die on the day of inauguration is not the best way to settle the issue, the family are yet to get over his death so wike an Fubara should not add salt to their injuries, the matter can be settle amicably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by Kaido: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wike is evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Genea:
The way they rush to destroy peoples properties eeehn, thunder will fire them. This is bad aswear. Having an investment in Nigeria is very high risk
embarassed swears bro naim dey fear me to build something here

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by vanitybutiwanti: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jostoman:
destroying a property of a man that die on the day of inauguration is not the best way to settle the issue, the family are yet to get over his death so wike an Fubara should not add salt to their injuries, the matter can be settle amicably.
so because he's dead, life should not go on? The government should leave that large expanse of land for them because he died? Have you been to that location? Are you aware that they have been notified to leave that place since March before his death?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by GodHimself: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
The governments only job seems to be the retarding of progress by all costs.

fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cULIgxoWH-s

SOURCE: AIT

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7623301/wike-demolish-ait-raypower-building#121976050

Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by Cromagnon: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hikana:
Dirty politics at play
Is the building according to code or not
Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by Cromagnon: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jostoman:
Make wike and Fubara thread carefully o. If there is any issue between river state government and AIT it should be settle amicably

Dokpesi die on the day of inauguration of president that inec gave us which is just 3months ago and the family are yet to get over it so please dont add salt to their injuries.
So if the building will cause flooding they should settle and let innocent ppl die Ko?
And your type will shout the loudest when flood happens o

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
But you people said after election wike will not get mouth again, wike
Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by Deepspirituals: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
post=125553922:
We saw on our way out few weeks ago how make-shift buildings close to the AIT complex have been demolished.

The Ex-Guv has maintained AIT/Ray Power has no title to the expansive premises it occupies in the Rivers state capital city and the eviction order has no political undertone.

Kids everywhere.
Nairaland.com kids.
Which Title is this one talking about .

Destroy Property ,Render People Jobless .what a wicked acts .

What is it about Title ,Didn't they pay for it or they just took over and occupy,if there are a y title the Government want from AIT it has to do with Money to procure can't they just name it.

Wicked Souls Everywhere
Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by Coldie(m): 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
They didn't pay, as a matter of fact, the land was gifted to them by peter Odili when he was governor, that land has been in contention for ages, the communities involved took daar to court.
So if a governor gives u a land to construct a business and u used it to build a business as assigned, any governor has the right to demolish it since u didn't buy it?

If it's demolished and the remaining land he decides to use it for other purposes like building a house is that a crime?

I hv been to ait and I know the building doesn't violate any right of way
Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by Judolisco(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jostoman:
Make wike and Fubara thread carefully o. If there is any issue between river state government and AIT it should be settle amicably

Dokpesi die on the day of inauguration of president that inec gave us which is just 3months ago and the family are yet to get over it so please dont add salt to their injuries.
Pls btw u and God and ur conscience... Abeg who won d last election?
Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by AjaoEstater(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fubara is not even in four months and he is hands-on with everything. Tbh I have not lived here for 15 years so I won't know much about his predecessor, Wike.
Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by Badguy77(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Rip dokpesi
Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by Xscape1993(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Everybody will die one day. It is just a matter of time...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by vanitybutiwanti: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Coldie:

So if a governor gives u a land to construct a business and u used it to build a business as assigned, any governor has the right to demolish it since u didn't buy it?

If it's demolished and the remaining land he decides to use it for other purposes like building a house is that a crime?

I hv been to ait and I know the building doesn't violate any right of way
The communities want their land back as they were not properly compensated, a plot on that area goes for N20m and above and you want the government to leave the land for AIT? How much value is AIT adding to the state? They don't need that large expanse of land they are laying ownership to, 2-4plot is enough for their business.
Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by Coldie(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
The communities want their land back as they were not properly compensated, a plot on that area goes for N20m and above and you want the government to leave the land for AIT? How much value is AIT adding to the state? They don't need that large expanse of land they are laying ownership to, 2-4plot is enough for their business.
As at when that land was sold, u and I knows it didn't worth that money
Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by plaetton: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:
Black man .

🤣🤣🤣
A horrible species .

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by vanitybutiwanti: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Coldie:

As at when that land was sold, u and I knows it didn't worth that money
But it's worth that money now, AIT doesn't need that large expanse of land, they never paid for it so the government is in order. They can occupy a few plots. That land covers at least 3 communities and you want the government to cede that large expanse of land to them, how many people from the host community or even Rivers work for AIT?
Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by plaetton: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Which Title is this one talking about .

Destroy Property ,Render People Jobless .what a wicked acts .

What is it about Title ,Didn't they pay for it or they just took over and occupy,if there are a y title the Government want from AIT it has to do with Money to procure can't they just name it.

Wicked Souls Everywhere
I am thoroughly ashamed of my race.
It's funny that Africans still blame France, Britain and the West for all the problems in Africa. Yet the African produces the most heartless and worthless set of leaders in the entire world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by MEGAWATCH: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
post=125553922:
We saw on our way out few weeks ago how make-shift buildings close to the AIT complex have been demolished.

The Ex-Guv has maintained AIT/Ray Power has no title to the expansive premises it occupies in the Rivers state capital city and the eviction order has no political undertone.

You have come again, prophet of Doom!

The Buhari you cheered to destruction has been accused by Shetima for running down the country,you have started again.

You will meet your divine judgment very very soon.

Professional sycophant.

Kids everywhere.
Nairaland.com kids.
Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by spacechuks(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is a welcome development and victory for democracy.

God bless SIM for upholding the Rule of Law.

People must learn to honour court orders.

Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers. No room for the Labourers party

Your ex governor is busy hobnobbing with apc and you speak of rivers is pdp,

Your ex governor after stealing the rivers ppl votes and gave it to tinubu, he still busy supervising the destruction of peoples property,

Every evil man will always have his Waterloo one day, it takes time, but it will definitely come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by Burob: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jostoman:

DAAR Communications is a public traded company.
Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by ACCACENCONSULTS: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
Should we be destroying properties that put food on the table of some citizens at this hard times in the country? Why are people not considerate before taking actions? Vendetta is a disease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by Burob: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
spacechuks:

Your ex governor is busy hobnobbing with apc and you speak of rivers is pdp,

Your ex governor after stealing the rivers ppl votes and gave it to tinubu, he still busy supervising the destruction of peoples property,

Every evil man will always have his Waterloo one day, it takes time, but it will definitely come.
Liked we warned that terrorist Nnamdi Kanu, when he was filled with pride?
Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by WithFact: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
No rest for wickedness. People are different. What they did to Tinubu and enjoyed LOOTING, same did you to WIKE and likewise enjoy the BRUISE
Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by slowice(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dirty politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by sidefresh: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
Good for them I told them in 2017 To pay me my money they refused and I layed cause that they can't eat my money and go Free this is just the beginning they are reaping what they sow. Wike should equally check their Abuja office I don't think they have the required documents
Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by belcom10(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
Politics of bitterness. Causes more pains to the affected people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by FuckTheMod: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hadone:
Reason? How can u give ONLY 48 hours notice? Wike and his Wickedness Still impacting on innocent Nigerians.
Or deh
Read the date on the notice
Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by Intergrated: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
frankmoney:
I think there is something really wrong with the black race
I swear like we are genetically poisoned . Or something or someone controls our DNA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt by Maxxim: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
grandstar:

Adolf Hitler wey start World War 2 na white man that cost the lives of 50m.

Joseph Stalin of the Soviet Union who over saw the death of 20m was a white man
No one amongst them has been so ignorant than the one who still chooses to take same step after years of evolution

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Explain Panama Papers Into Terms A 5-year-old Could Understand / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu / Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.