Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? (3597 Views)

Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! / How To Worship The Nigerian God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by Joagbaje(m): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2011
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by Jenwitemi(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2011
Of course, they do. That was obvious a loooong time ago. Same deity, different names, different priesthoods, different religions. Different masks on the same face. What will shock your pants off is that the same deity is also worshiped by the satanists.
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by Joagbaje(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2011
Satanist? Are they tired of Satan ? grin
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2011
God forbid !!!!
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2011
Joagbaje:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymVPEGWYPj0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

btw , where is the video
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by aletheia(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
@Joagbaje: They most definitely do not. . .you have come again with your lying words and false doctrines. But I am not surprised.

Go and acquaint yourself with what Islam believes before posting any further on this thread.

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

Islam is in transgression of this scriptures and here you are: A supposed pastor making the egregious claim that the Baal of Mecca that Muslims worship is Yahweh.
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2011
He is just one plain deceiver and false prophet.

Because of this article I am fully convinced we have to protect the sheep from this wolf.

Harsh, but true !!!
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by Sweetnecta: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2011
This is one of the few times i agree with Aletheia and Frosbel.

We in Islam do not worship 3 person of 1 God or 1 God of 3 persons, each person fully God!

We Worship Allah and that is different from Jesus, a servant with revelation, Holy Spirit, an Angelic servant and Father who is tagged with all sort of qualities similar to the creation [human].

I will not go as far as condemning Joagbaje, because his intention is good, trying hard to elevate trinity.

Allah is Absolute. That is not the same as limitation prone Jesus who could not do anything from his own power and we know he prayed and begged and wept and cried, etc.

We also know that Holy Spirit/ghost was speechless all the way in the time of creation of man. So was Jesus so we know these two were no show and unimportant in the Capability of God to Singly enact His Plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ec0efQJMjg&NR=1
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by nuclearboy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
TOTAL RUBBISH!

And absolute proof that OP does not know what he claims to serve! How then can he be a Christian when he does not even accept the witness of Christ? Obviously a businessman who is looking at expanding his congregations base!

Again, else how does a "Christian" state that outright denial of Christ as Lord as Islam states is tantamount to exhibiting the spirit behind Christianity?
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by LagosShia: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2011
Muslims and Christians believe in the One Same God.

but WE DO NOT WORSHIP THE SAME gods (i.e. father,mother (Mary),son,holy spirit,statues,e.t.c.)!

Muslims believe in only One Absolute Unique Unseen Almighty God.
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by free123: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2011
This is a deceived deceiver trying to expand his business by bringing in muslims and telling them that they worship same God.

This is falsehood in its fullness.

God Almighty is worshipped through Jesus Christ His only Begotten Son, and His Name is Jehovah; and not some blood sucking allah who could not defend himself.

Muslims clearly deny the Sonship of Christ and His Crucifixion, hence they are antichrists and definitely deny the salvation that Christ brought by reason of His death. This is enough evidence to show that we do not worship same God d Creator with muslims
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2011
now i can clearly conclude that joagbaje and his CE bunch are not christians at all.
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by Image123(m): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2011
Pastor said na.
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by Jenwitemi(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2011
No. Satanists have always worshiped the same deity as the other Abrahamic religions. Different masks on the same face.
Joagbaje:

Satanist?  Are they tired of Satan ?  grin
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by LagosShia: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2011
free123:

God Almighty is worshipped through Jesus Christ His only Begotten Son, and His Name is Jehovah; and not some blood sucking allah who could not defend himself.

you'd now be forced to lick your spit!!!

now see for yourself where God is really described as a "blood sucker":

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651811.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-781317.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html

Muslims clearly deny the Sonship of Christ and His Crucifixion, hence they are antichrists and definitely deny the salvation that Christ brought by reason of His death. This is enough evidence to show that we do not worship same God d Creator with muslims

you'd find your answers here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739871.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735489.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739850.0.html
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by LagosShia: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
MORE BLOOD SUCKING IN THE BIBLE AND VIOLENCE TOO!:

John 2:15
Jesus made a whip from some ropes and chased them all out of the Temple. He drove out the sheep and cattle, scattered the money changers' coins over the floor, and turned over their tables.

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

[b]Luke 19:27

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords."  "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn   “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by free123: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2011
Lagoshia
no matter how u put it, Jesus Christ never killed or terrorised people. He taught us kindness, forgiveness and love.

Mohammed, on the other hand, was a terrorist, a war monger who could not control his sexual desires. He taught u violence (because his life was violent), how to kill infidels and how to oppress women. Indeed islam knows no peace because its founder was not peaceful
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by Joagbaje(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2011
@Frosbel and aletheia, and co

You don't judge a book by it's cover. You definitely didn't watch the video.

Proverbs 18:13
13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by aletheia(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
^Clearly you are a deceiver. After being sternly rebuked by various brothers you went back and changed the title of the original post to read "Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ?", rather than the emphatic and declarative "Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God" which was what you wrote initially. This is revealed by the fact that posts #1 to #17 show the original title in their subject lines. Indeed this particular post is the first to show the new altered title/ Shame on you!

So then my reply to your deceptive question on the other thread is justified:
Joagbaje:

@moderators
I see people add "EDIT" if they modify a post . Is it a must?
aletheia:

^ For you: It is a must. Or are you thinking of how to erase past "evidence"?
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by movicy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
free123:

Lagoshia
no matter how u put it, Jesus Christ never killed or terrorised people. He taught us kindness, forgiveness and love.

Mohammed, on the other hand, was a terrorist, a war monger who could not control his intimate desires. He taught u violence (because his life was violent), how to kill infidels and how to oppress women. Indeed islam knows no peace because its founder was not peaceful
fool,it seems a demon is living in ur soul dont ever say such rubbish about sometin u dont know its foundation christian and islam r both good even budhaism
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2011
movicy:

fool,it seems a demon is living in your soul dont ever say such rubbish about sometin u dont know its foundation christian and islam r both good even budhaism

i wonder why muslims struggle too hard to correlate islam with christianity (ala they are both good). What is islam good for? Terrorism, plunder and indiscriminate s.ex?

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:39am On Oct 18, 2011
The image (image 10 of 500) in the link below shows who their associate is and this will give you a clue as to what they believe or don't believe.

http://connect.in.com/tb-joshua/images-joshua-du-nigria-infosectes-1-1336002616999.html
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by newmi(m): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2011
This is a simple question and simple answer is what it deserves so all this unnecessary deviations are not important. if you an answer why not share it and let the learning process continue with friction.

How can both Muslims and Christians serve the same God?
The bible reveals to us who God is
John 1:1-4
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by Joagbaje(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2011
aletheia:

^Clearly you are a deceiver. After being sternly rebuked by various brothers you went back and changed the title of the original post to read "Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ?", rather than the emphatic and declarative "Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God" which was what you wrote initially. This is revealed by the fact that posts #1 to #17 show the original title in their subject lines. Indeed this particular post is the first to show the new altered title/ Shame on you!

So then my reply to your deceptive question on the other thread is justified:

Is it the title that is the issue or the video? The title is to get attention to the video. But I had to edit the title for small minds like you. Your response is not justified. Well ,for you in not surprised . You look for every opportunity to vomit ungodly venom from your inside.But remember you will account for every idle words.

Ephesians 4:29
29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Your heart still need purifying
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by mabell: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2011
@joagbaje,
I think the challenge is people are addressing the topic without watching the video
@all, Moslems and Christians don't worship the same God
It's simple, Do the Moslems believe in Jesus that he died for their sins, do they pray In the name of Jesus
If yes, then the Christians and Moslems worship the same God but if no (which is the obvious), then hey definitely don't worship the same God
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by vedaxcool(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2011
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/allah.html

Say: "Call upon God, or call upon The All-Compassionate: by whatever name ye call upon Him, (it is well): for to Him belong the Most Beautiful Names. Neither speak thy Prayer aloud, nor speak it in a low tone, but seek a middle course between". (Quran 17:110)
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by PastorsKid: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2011
@ all posters.

The question is very simple and straight forward but with the comments i have read so far, even without watching the video, you can easily conclude that christians and muslims definitely do NOT worship the same God.

I am a little taken aback at how easy and shocking some posters open their mouths wide to pass unwholesome and nauseating comments about people they do not have right to attack or judge.

Listen people, no matter your reasons for the personality attacks, you were never appointed to judge or evaluate anyone no matter your belief.

I stand to be correcte; God is not interested in your ability to defend Him cos He can defend Himself. It is obvious that many people do not understand what they believe rather what they see is competition with others instead of lovingly make others see and come to what you believe.

Your display of ignorance is of great concern and should be addressed. Stop using vulgar words, stop passing judgements and stop talking down others simply because you want others to hear your side of the story.

Why should you put yourself in danger of eternal punishment because you could not control your tongue?!?!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by Joagbaje(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2011
mabell:

@joagbaje,
I think the challenge is people are addressing the topic without watching the video
@all, Moslems and Christians don't worship the same God
It's simple, Do the Moslems believe in Jesus that he died for their sins, do they pray In the name of Jesus
If yes, then the Christians and Moslems worship the same God but if no (which is the obvious), then hey definitely don't worship the same God

The video defines the christian stand . It's left for other group to judge themselves by that stand if we really worship the same God. But most joagbaje killers don't looks objectively at fact . It's just to use every opportunity they have to vomit the corruption of their hearts. Like our medical student , always prescribing without diagnoses.

13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

The image (image 10 of 500) in the link below shows who their associate is and this will give you a clue as to what they believe or don't believe.

http://connect.in.com/tb-joshua/images-joshua-du-nigria-infosectes-1-1336002616999.html

According to the adherants and associates of the link above - they worship the same god.
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by BroPee: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2011
@brother Joagbaje: Are you asking for people's views on the issue or you are sharing with us a (maybe your) view?Are you saying we worship the same God or you asking whether we worship the same God? I am lost.

BTW, I did not get the video. Please reattach the link or type the url
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by Joagbaje(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2011
Bro Pee:

@brother Joagbaje: Are you asking for people's views on the issue or you are sharing with us a (maybe your) view?Are you saying we worship the same God or you asking whether we worship the same God? I am lost.
BTW, I did not get the video. Please reattach the link or type the url

The point in the video is that if you claim you worship the same God with the Christians, then you must worship him according to the bible . "through Jesus " that's the point.

Here's link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymVPEGWYPj0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? by Joagbaje(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

According to the adherants and associates of the link above - they worship the same god.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disturbing Religious Selfishness (eroding Compassion) / Another God General Goes Home. Rev. M.R Popoola / How To Become An Ifa Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.