Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,099 members, 7,859,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

What Chatgpt said that shook the world - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Chatgpt said that shook the world (160 Views)

Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Chatgpt said that shook the world by Northernblood8(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Yesterday, Christian community raised an alarm that Chatgpt do make jokes about Christ our only saviour. Within 24hrs of that viral twitter post, they stopped it from doing such.

Look at nairaland, Restrict these Christian haters attacking Christians via different threads by creating separate section for Christians as with Muslims, they refused.

Difference between people that are really out to ensure fairness and people that keeps creating threads upon thread preaching fairness and tolerance they don't even believe in

(1) (Reply)

Control Your Thoughts Chris Oyakhilome / Please Christians; Is This My New Fond Behaviour Good?. / I Love My Pastor, Can You Do This For Your Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.