Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

20 Jokes That Will Make Your Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 20 Jokes That Will Make Your Day (601 Views)

Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out / 10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Jokes That Will Make Your Day by Pascalynboy: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jokes
1. That moment after doing the do and she says, โ€œshould I wear my pant or should I wait,โ€ my brother just know sheโ€™s asking for a second-round ๐Ÿ˜‚

2. Invest two goats and get three cows in 40 seconds.

No, be onli una Sabi craze. Mtcheew ๐Ÿ˜’

3. It is not always the Tailorโ€™s fault.

My sister, na you no get the same shape as the lady in the catalog ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4. You canโ€™t date a guy who lives with his parents, but you can date a guy who lives with his wife. Heaven is far from you, my sister ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

5. I have a CERTIFICATE in, a DIPLOMA in caring, a DEGREE in loving, a MASTERS in petting, and a Ph.D. Any vacancy? ๐Ÿ˜‚

6. Just a reminder to all married people: If you promised your wife/husband that you would love her/him 24 hours a day, start now ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

7.No one is as humble as a man who asks for a ladyโ€™s phone number in public. Heโ€™ll sound low, like a new generator. If you know, you know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

8. Nigerian girls are like NEPAโ€ฆ

When they start giving you the green light, just know the bill is coming.

9. Some girls get wahala oo. Why would you go out and have only to get pregnant and exclaim, โ€œOh God, this canโ€™t be me!โ€

Who do you want it to be, my sister? Me?

10. Buying flowers for your Village girlfriend is not a problem. The problem is when you get a text from her the next day that says, โ€œboo, the vegetables you bought me tasted somehowโ€ Na wa oooooo and village girls ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

11. Abeg, which part of Nigeria is my fatherland? Iโ€™m broke and want to sell my own portion ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ˜‚

12. She asks you for money, and you complain that she loves money; she decides not to ask you again, and you tell her she has another boyfriend.

What exactly is your problem, my brother ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

13. Please take a moment to thank and appreciate those guys who dated you in high school. They loved you without makeup, Brazilian hair, with short hair, oversized uniform, ugly school bag, and rubber sandals.

โ€œThat was true love.โ€

14. When you want to pull away or withdraw, she holds you tight

My brother just whispered into her ear; you will raise this child alone

15 Some visitors mind shaaa, they serve you food you tell them to help you change the meat. Oga, you well so ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

16. One of the benefits of being a beautiful girl is that you will buy something and pay with your phone number. Slay queens can relate ๐Ÿ˜‚

17.My brother hustle ooo, make them no hold your hand for Club dey tell Bouncers e dey with me ๐ŸŒš

18. The good thing about a one-room apartment is that you can see all of your properties when you wake up.

19. Nothing wey sweet like to separate two ladies wey dey fight. If youโ€™re a man, youโ€™re in luck because you can touch any part of their body ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

20. Just tell us you want us to break upโ€ฆ

Which one is โ€œUnlock your phone, I want to check something.โ€ Do you want me to die ehh Amaka ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
Re: 20 Jokes That Will Make Your Day by yrhuhfy113: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
too DRY
Re: 20 Jokes That Will Make Your Day by Bluntguy: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
too DRY
After he spent half a day typing this?
Come, encouragement no dey your dictionary?
Re: 20 Jokes That Will Make Your Day by yrhuhfy113: 12:37am On Sep 04, 2023
Bluntguy:

After he spent half a day typing this?
Come, encouragement no dey your dictionary?

ENCOURAGING POOR STUFF is not HELPING ANYONE rather it promotes and multiplies the same kind of stuff.

WHEN YOU DID POORLY IN SCHOOL... were you always encouraged?

I AM NOT HIS RELATIVE..... This is the real world, if you got no good game on your skill... BACK OFF.

LIFE IS HARSH.... its for soldiers not for people with pampers.

(1) (Reply)

New Professional Titles. / Truth's About Men & Women / Obj's Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.