Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th (27145 Views)

Northern Christians Hail Tinubu's  Tribunal Victory,  Appointment Of Christians / See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by opera1(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Hope Tinubu is still in India by then. He will return as ordinary citizen

Just dey play
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Urchmandee(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2023
CilicMarin:
Time to dismiss the useless petitions and award cost against them for wasting my dear President's time.. cheesy

However, the ever delusional and sectional supporters of that soft-spoken- Criminal called Peter Obi will surely shift their target to the supreme court in order to continue fooling their headless mobs(apologies to Soludo).

It baffles me how someone, out of gross hatred for a section of people, will be spewing rubbish.
Maybe after defending a clueless and corrupt administration you will have your own market where you will buy very affordable food stuff, have a filling station where you get your own fuel at N100/ltr, Move around any day any time without any security challenge.
If you can't get all these things I mentioned above after your senseless and gross hatred for Igbos, then you are
Obviously a wasted spermatozoa.
A na agwo onye ibi, ya ana eto afo

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2023
This news does not exonerate him, does it?
babamadiba:
Evil and dumb children already said fashola has written the judgment for the judges. Clowns grin
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Zege7716: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2023
CilicMarin:
Time to dismiss the useless petitions and award cost against them for wasting my dear President's time.. cheesy

However, the ever delusional and sectional supporters of that soft-spoken- Criminal called Peter Obi will surely shift their target to the supreme court in order to continue fooling their headless mobs(apologies to Soludo).

Dem swear for u and your generation say e nor go better for una?
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by BluntCrazeMan: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:
grin

We are only waiting for formalities . PEPT can still take their time, Sept 16 is the last day to deliver the judgement

Chai, meaning in 2 days from today, all the noise from the headless mob go end.

I can't really wait.

The timing heh, his Excellency should still be away..

No matter the Judgement,, it is going to be a new beginning for a lot of things in this our Nigeria.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Whitecoal711: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2023
God abeg oo
No shame your people
If you not happy with my comment,lay your complain to God too
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2023
What makes you think Tinubu will not lose?
RecentHistory:
Once Atiku and Peter Obi his girlfriend loses this one, they will go to the Supreme Court.

Lawyers must eat
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Ecosystem4u: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2023
garfield1:

The judgment was ready since,they were just looking for the most suitable day

Correct, that colloquium was a favourable moment to tell Nigerians what they have been up to, poor psychological shit. That woman just read the judgement in advance. We are waiting grin
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by seanfer(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:

Shows you don't know anything about our legal system.... Even if the tribunal rule against Tinubu, he will still come back as a sitting president until supreme court says otherwise.....

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Gandrova: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Thank you Providence

Obi's mandate will be restored
Mandate in Biafra land cheesy
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2023
Paper tiger
RecentHistory:

Anarchy where?
I personally don't want security agents to be deployed for at least half a day after the judgment. It is anticipated that Obidients will cause trouble and people are awaiting to give them the lessons of their lives. We don't want security agents to interfere.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by israelmao(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2023
CilicMarin:

Get out with your pre-trial judgement.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2023
This overconfidence of nothing will happen is what Ali Bongo was saying last week
GYBABA:
Not an APC member or really like Tinubu like that but it's clear the tribunal won't unseat Tinubu & nothing would happen. There will be noise of course. So many protests & nagging but then Tinubu isn't going anywhere.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by chloedogie(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
This overconfidence will be your undoing

I don't usually make comments nor quote people on this forum, but I will quote you on the 6th. But I hope you won't start saying what typical sore losers do say on that day.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2023
Forget this nonsense, there's no way Tinubu's victory will not be annulled
BoldBrainz:
Mary Odili already echoed the sentiments of the Judiciary as regards this judgement.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by eldoradoxx: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2023
The tribunal will dimiss all the petitions, i am sure of this.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Thank you Providence

Obi's mandate will be restored
Obi want only rerun
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Kasieze(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2023
CilicMarin:

How is ur life generally
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2023
You don't know anything
Peterobiisathie:
Obi want only rerun
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Ahigbo1: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2023
#All eyes still on the judiciary# wink
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by backtovillage: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
you are funny.
For him to have travelled without worries, you should know what it means
Keep wailing bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2023
The aftermath celebration will be too much for the Supreme Court to deny justice
seanfer:

Shows you don't know anything about our legal system.... Even if the tribunal rule against Tinubu, he will still come back as a sitting president until supreme court says otherwise.....
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by BoldBrainz(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Forget this nonsense, there's no way Tinubu's victory will not be annulled

Lol.
I'm amazed that you still have this level of believe in the Nigerian Judiciary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2023
He thinks he may have put the military in place but the military are on the side of the citizens at a time like this
backtovillage:

you are funny.
For him to have travelled without worries, you should know what it means
Keep wailing bro
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Emmasnoop(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2023
Nothing like justice, Nigeria should be destroyed by God and replaced with animals in it and not human beings again.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2023
Its like saying everybody saw a man killing another man in the market square. No matter how corrupt, the judiciary hands are tied by the obvious evidences. They cant protect tinubu on all counts
BoldBrainz:

Lol.
I'm amazed that you still have this level of believe in the Nigerian Judiciary.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by shortgun(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2023
Finally the drug peddling miscreant with his band of thieves will be sacked and thrown into jail for forgery and impersonation.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by adonaimart(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2023
Ghen ghen!!!
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Kukutente23: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2023
garfield1:

The judgment was ready since,they were just looking for the most suitable day
How do you know that?
Are you part of the judges?
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by blowjohn(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2023
Curious346:
Mary odilli really fall my hand .. she is quite corrupt . I can see ...

Nobody can be married to her kind of husband and still have her hands clean.. peter odilli murdered lots of political heavyweights during his sting as governor

Wetin she do?
I see her name all over the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibrahim Kpotum Idris Meets With Osinbajo In His Office. Photos / Who Is The Most Popular President In Africa? / PMB's Declaration: APC Bigwigs Approach SDP, LP, Accord For Presidential Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.