Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge (16965 Views)

Video Footage Captures Robbers Operating In Broad Day Light In Benin (Video) / Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) / Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Creamypie(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2023
Na wah. Them wan see how to extend their nonsense to asaba

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Caicedobets(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2023
Ebonyi state again?
Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Georgejeez: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2023
Christane:
don't call dem lazy ...maybe dey dont av any good job ..not everyone av d strength to become a labourer ...d country is hard not dat am justifying crime o ..dont get me wrong o ...say NO to crime

Just shut up plz , shut up I say .

They can have strength to acquire arms ,ambush , threaten , overpower and rob people of their belongings but can't use same strength to become Security guards or become fuel attendants right ?
So who's gonna do the labour for them to rob later ?

No need writing the last part of your Confession , no one is getting you wrong too , it's crystal clear that you are a Thief or a Fellow robber , that's why you are trying to justify their actions and pin the blame on the Country.
Don't worry, Hand Go Soon Touch You ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Chibuzoripob: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2023
angry angry[quote Why angry angry shocked author=PheelzAlmighty post=125566148]Kill them all[/quote]
Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Chibuzoripob: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2023
Afamed:
Developer of the whole Universe
angry angry angry angry angry sad
Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by LordBillionz: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2023
Christane:
The story of dis young boys might be pathetic am talking of their background dat might not let dem think of having a dream of the future ..is not easy for anyone dat don't av an helper in dis life especially on d current state of d country...may God help us all ...SAY NO TO CRIME
Whatsoever is not an excuse to resort to crime!
There are many things out there they can do to survive but they rather chose to rob people off their hard earned money why inflicting pain on them...let them rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Georgejeez: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2023
Christane:
The story of dis young boys might be pathetic am talking of their background dat might not let dem think of having a dream of the future ..is not easy for anyone dat don't av an helper in dis life especially on d current state of d country...may God help us all ...SAY NO TO CRIME

If you aren't a Thief yourself, I pray you have an encounter with these boys or their Colleagues .
After that , come and reread this comment of yours ..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Antiurchins: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2023
abakeleke

aka

unknown gunmen
Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Christane: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2023
Georgejeez:

Just shut up plz , shut up I say .

They can have strength to acquire arms ,ambush , threaten , overpower and rob people of their belongings but can't use same strength to become Security guards or become fuel attendants right ?
So who's gonna do the labour for them to rob later ?

No need writing the last part of your Confession , no one is getting you wrong too , it's crystal clear that you are a Thief or a Fellow robber , that's why you are trying to justify their actions and pin the blame on the Country.
Don't worry, Hand Go Soon Touch You ..
stupidity of d highest ..ur illiteracy is shown in your comment...

I rest my case
Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Christane: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2023
Georgejeez:

If you aren't a Thief yourself, I pray you have an encounter with these boys or their Colleagues .
After that , come and reread this comment of yours ..
God will not answer dat prayer cus am not a thief and I don't support crime
Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Christane: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2023
LordBillionz:

Whatsoever is not an excuse to resort to crime!
There are many things out there they can do to survive but they rather chose to rob people off their hard earned money why inflicting pain on them...let them rot in jail
atlease u can speak your mind without insulting dat shows u re enlightened
Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Georgejeez: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2023
Christane:
stupidity of d highest ..ur illiteracy is shown in your comment...

I rest my case

And your Crimes of robbery are shown in your various comments , thief , Oloshi !

These boys were lucky that they were caught , but in your own case , you will be shot at sight while you bleed to death and your carcass thrown into the River Niger .

Bloody Criminal .

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by RecentHistory: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2023
Christane:

You must be an Ipob. You bastards excuse criminals of all kinds.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by kentokay71: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2023
our people from yonder and robbery are like 5&6
Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by EmekaA125(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Robbers from Enugu and Ebonyi state.
I don’t blame them, hardship have want to finish them.

Enugu and Ebonyi state are the poverty capital of southern Nigeria

They are the record holders of multidimensional poverty in south Nigeria
Why do you derive joy in talking rubbish??
Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by symbianDON(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2023
They should have been thrown down the bridge
Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Angelfrost(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2023
They look so remorseless and unrepentant...!

Maybe we shouldn't have done away with firing squads and public executions of criminals.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by MVLOX(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2023
Christane:
don't call dem lazy ...maybe dey dont av any good job ..not everyone av d strength to become a labourer ...d country is hard not dat am justifying crime o ..dont get me wrong o ...say NO to crime
\

So you are excusing them abi..... there is always a job to do around, the only issue may be the pay...
Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Georgejeez: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2023
Christane:
God will not answer dat prayer cus am not a thief and I don't support crime
God will support it o , as far you can boldly support Crimes , justify their actions and give reasons for their actions that it's because the Country is hard and they lack helpers etc .
That shows you have a soft spot for them .

Now I'm praying that you have a fruitful encounter with them or their Colleagues ( that's if you aren't a robber yourself ) , let them dish out the same Ministrations they have been dishing others , so that you will know how it feels too ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Kennyswag: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2023
this cursed animal tribe again
Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Georgejeez: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2023
RecentHistory:

You must be an Ipob. You bastards excuse criminals of all kinds.

It's clear that he's an IPOB , they have started exporting their criminal merchandise into South South after claiming to develop Lagos but our God pass them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by obyno82: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2023
Afamed:
Developer of the whole Universe

If you have never been to east before and you hear all these nonentites making noise on social media.

You will believe everyone from that side is a Billionaire

Grow up, stop being stupid
Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Kestolove(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2023
Now now iyamiri people Don open Dia robbery branch Dia... Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by jrusky(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2023
Christane:

Which current situation are you talking about. A boy of 22 years who suppose to be thinking about his education went into crime and you are talking of situation?

Bro are you a foreigner here because if you are not you should know how Nigerian youths love crime, wanna drive 4matic Benz from crime. Didn't you read about a 15 years old boy doing money ritual and yahoo?

This is not about condition they are career criminals and should be dealt with

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Etranshub(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2023
Do the crime do the time

Contact me for your welding fabrication! /Metalworks ranging from iron roofing (warehouse, church auditorium, filling station etc.), handrail and many more

Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by ufuosman(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2023
Good hand touch dem
Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Newsstories1: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2023
Full Highlight and Winners of 16TH HEADIES AWARD 2023

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9wuCQl3O4Q
Re: Anambra Police Nab Robbers Operating On Second Niger Bridge by Henix(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2023
Abakaliki and Nsukka boys that full Onitsha committing different crimes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Illegal Private Guards In Osun Arrested By Security Operatives During Raid. Pics / Security Guard Arrested For Murder In Enugu / Teenage Driver Kills Toddler In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.