Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) (30311 Views)

BET Awards 2021 Winners (Full List) / BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) / Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Natbrowny: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2023
INTERNATIONAL ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
Selena Gomez

What does this have to do with Headies Awards.
Na wah sad

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Badbunny: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2023
Aleykassa:
Where is Dbull?

Let's wait for the Grammys
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by FunnyDude(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2023
Lonely at the top Asake my guy
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by mosdii(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2023
Tribalistic awards
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by akpaulite(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2023
Thank God Davido no win anything with that nonsense album

1 Like

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by niyisky: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2023
Asake as next rated...Headies is on colos

1 Like

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by MosakuAW(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2023
B
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Kizzygentle: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2023
r
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by KingLennon(m): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2023
Apart from Asake, Burna Boy and Boj. They rest na yansh dem dey sing sad

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by eedimo(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2023
Kpe paso by wande Coal
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2023
RecentHistory:

He's at the back serving drinks.
Guy you are wicked grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by KingLennon(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2023
niyisky:
Asake as next rated...Headies is on colos
Headies get head this year. We no want anybody wer dey sing yansh and woman all the time to win any award again sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Felaincarnated: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2023
They both living well in d United State. Wretched amala idiat
RecentHistory:
I remember when those foolish Evil forest products called PSquare were crying that Headies is a Yoruba award because they didn't give them awards.

Who gives awards to a set of demented middle-aged married men jumping around like pickpockets and copying Usher Raymond.

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by solexybaba(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2023
Y ATL Georgia.dem de com host Grammy awards for Lagos or Abuja. Always having errors
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by moshuur(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2023
Damn....I was thinking I'll see omah lay on that list.
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Etranshub(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2023
Congratulations to all the winners

Contact me for your welding fabrication! /Metalworks ranging from iron roofing (warehouse, church auditorium, filling station etc.), handrail and many more

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2023
Were is davido and WizKid
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by BoldBrainz(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2023
Angelfrost:
Congrats to the winners...!

I had forgotten Headies still existed.

Never held the Headies thingy in any form of regard. Can't even waste minutes of my time watching it.

AMVCA is more exciting and prominent than this gathering.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by RecentHistory: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2023
Felaincarnated:
They both living well in d United State. Wretched amala idiat

They are in the US because animals like you are in Alaigbo waiting for them to come so you can kidnap and kill them.

Stupid akpu bastard, they tied your mother like a native goat and she can't leave home today being Monday.
Those foolish twins, their father's house is in ruins but they have run away from the East because criminals like you want to kill them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Godwin4444: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2023
Nlanalyst:
Odumodublck winning best rap single over songs like Reminisce- Hustle. PsycoYP - Bando diaries, Black Bonez - Back in Uni means this award is not to be taken seriously. While there's still Ladi Poe - Big energy. The whole thing na just joke.

Again, Wande coal Kpe paso won the best male vocal performance 0ver Praiz - Reckless, Oxlade- Ku lo sa, Chike - Spell remix and Ric Hassani - My only baby? This only means one thing. The voters are absolutely stupid and they have flawed sense of music or the award in itself is strictly about favoritism.
which useless voters?
Arrangee award, I don’t even know any of that odumo song the only thing I knew about him was that he was chased away at unilag cos they claim they don’t feel his vibe

1 Like

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by sexyking1: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2023
RecentHistory:
I remember when those foolish Evil forest products called PSquare were crying that Headies is a Yoruba award because they didn't give them awards.

Who gives awards to a set of demented middle-aged married men jumping around like pickpockets and copying Usher Raymond.
What they have achieved, your 3rd generation to come will never come close! Keep hating on them while they keep making more money and name to themselves.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by LilX: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2023
RecentHistory:

You're a f**l , do you know how many awards they have? In your entire existence u can never near their end

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Kingosytex(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2023
Burna wasn't even present to collect his award, baba is certainly way bigger than the Headies.
Meanwhile, why dem carry dis award go USA?
Is Grammy held in Nigeria? Who do us this thing sef?
How on earth is that Odumodublvck song a rap song? How on earth is Odumodublvck a rapper?
This Headies na pure joke.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by gazza07(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2023
Don jazzy again!
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Yougoexplaintir: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2023
RecentHistory:

But they are better than your generation and will conveniently feed and cater for you till you die

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by RecentHistory: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2023
sexyking1:

What they have achieved, your 3rd generation to come will never come close! Keep hating on them while they keep making more money and name to themselves.
LilX:

You're a f**l , do you know how many awards they have? In your entire existence u can never near their end

You two mediocre nonentities can go mould their statues, out them in your sitting rooms and be worshiping them.

Stupid paupers typing trash about.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by RecentHistory: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2023
Yougoexplaintir:

But they are better than your generation and will conveniently feed and cater for you till you die

I don't share your family misfortune. If PSquare can feed your wretched family, that is your generational bad luck.
The money I spend on feeding my dogs is more than the bride price of your mother and your sisters combined.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Bigseven(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2023
So where’s za zoo master
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Af0NjaAreLiars: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2023
RecentHistory:

Full of bile as usual kiss

People wey better pass you and your papa and your ancestors smiley

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Kingosytex(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2023
Godwin4444:
which useless voters?
Arrangee award, I don’t even know any of that odumo song the only thing I knew about him was that he was chased away at unilag cos they claim they don’t feel his vibe

Na grace just found the guy. Man no dey spit anything, referring to him as a rapper is a big joke.
How can 'Declan Rice' be a rap song? cheesy
This is laughable, Headies is a big joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album / Falz – 'Talk' (Lyrics) / ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.