Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) (30306 Views)

BET Awards 2021 Winners (Full List) / BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) / Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by olatuneji: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
Mehn!!!
Everybody has their time,
check out the list no wizkid, no davido. These were superstars disturbing radio frequency some years back with their musics.
Truly, there is time for everything.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Quebec91(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
cheesy
RecentHistory:
I remember when those foolish Evil forest products called PSquare were crying that Headies is a Yoruba award because they didn't give them awards.

Who gives awards to a set of demented middle-aged married men jumping around like pickpockets and copying Usher Raymond.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by cliffypatt(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
RecentHistory:
I remember when those foolish Evil forest products called PSquare were crying that Headies is a Yoruba award because they didn't give them awards.

Who gives awards to a set of demented middle-aged married men jumping around like pickpockets and copying Usher Raymond.

Lol

1 Like

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by cliffypatt(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nlanalyst:
Odumodublck winning best rap single over songs like Reminisce- Hustle. PsycoYP - Bando diaries, Black Bonez - Back in Uni means this award is not to be taken seriously. While there's still Ladi Poe - Big energy. The whole thing na just joke.

Again, Wande coal Kpe paso won the best male vocal performance 0ver Praiz - Reckless, Oxlade- Ku lo sa, Chike - Spell remix and Ric Hassani - My only baby? This only means one thing. The voters are absolutely stupid and they have flawed sense of music or the award in itself is strictly about favoritism.

Spot on

1 Like

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by BENEAMATA: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Heard Asake won album of the year to go with the next rated award . Good . Or else what happened in the headies in the year 20kinikan would have repeated itself . " Iyalaya anybody ! " ( drops mic ) .

1 Like

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by BENEAMATA: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
mcbreeze:
But why Atlanta Georgia?
so that when the organizers finally decide to bring it back home , it should probably generate more enthusiasm from nigerians as BBN does , since we place more value on " tokunboh " than made in naija grin .

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by BENEAMATA: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
Papayaayasager:
Pharmacist awards.
so which award dr igodo goko cleanser wiin ? Let me guess , best kocal agbo packaged content grin !

1 Like

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by 7demons: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
RecentHistory:

They are in the US because animals like you are in Alaigbo waiting for them to come so you can kidnap and kill them.

Stupid akpu bastard, they tied your mother like a native goat and she can't leave home today being Monday.
Those foolish twins, their father's house is in ruins but they have run away from the East because criminals like you want to kill them.
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Nlfpmod
Rule 2&3
Rule 19 alternate account
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Yougoexplaintir: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
RecentHistory:

This one thinks I'm referring to his mother when I say dog.

No wonder, then when they say dog, your mind goes to your mother.
Enjoy your dog,but no go kill am with too much nack,is it ekuke?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Paulmartins26: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Odumodu blvck Na you we trust
Take us to the promised land we bank on โœŒ๏ธ
Shout Hallelujah brother
Doings is my resume ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Tizi๐ŸŽงโญ
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by BlackAdam65: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Natbrowny:
INTERNATIONAL ARTISTE OF THE YEAR Selena Gomez
What does this have to do with Headies Awards. Na wah sad
what does Burnaboy have to do with grammy

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by BlackAdam65: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
hosting it in the US is a sign of inferiority complex and low self-esteem

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Hotice085: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
denzel231:
U carry 9ja award they go US. When Grammy or bet carry am for 9ja? Fools.

Not just fools, slaves for eternity

1 Like

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Natbrowny: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
BlackAdam65:
what does Burnaboy have to do with grammy

The Headies is a music awards show established in 2006 by the Hip Hop World Magazine of Nigeria to recognize outstanding achievements in the Nigerian music industry.

The Grammy Awards (stylized as GRAMMY), or simply known as the Grammys, are awards presented by the Recording Academy of the United States to recognize "outstanding" achievements in the music industry. They are regarded by many as the most prestigious and significant awards in the music industry worldwide.
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by 12inchess: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
mcbreeze:
But why Atlanta Georgia?

Until Lagos or the other states in Nigeria is ready.... They all need to do better with the infrastructure. Afrobeat ain't waiting for nobody.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by 12inchess: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kingosytex:
Burna wasn't even present to collect his award, baba is certainly way bigger than the Headies.
Meanwhile, why dem carry dis award go USA?
Is Grammy held in Nigeria? Who do us this thing sef?
How on earth is that Odumodublvck song a rap song? How on earth is Odumodublvck a rapper?
This Headies na pure joke.

If Mavin is bigger than the headies. Why is Ayrra whinning on twitter that she wasn't presented her award on stage because she is a female despite the fact that neither she nor Simi attended the award show. I saw Omawumi there. Is Ayra bigger than Omawumi when she was in her prime or Waje that also won an award after over a decade of releasing music?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by 12inchess: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by 12inchess: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nlanalyst:
Odumodublck winning best rap single over songs like Reminisce- Hustle. PsycoYP - Bando diaries, Black Bonez - Back in Uni means this award is not to be taken seriously. While there's still Ladi Poe - Big energy. The whole thing na just joke.

Again, Wande coal Kpe paso won the best male vocal performance 0ver Praiz - Reckless, Oxlade- Ku lo sa, Chike - Spell remix and Ric Hassani - My only baby? This only means one thing. The voters are absolutely stupid and they have flawed sense of music or the award in itself is strictly about favoritism.

If they carry the Best Rap Single from Odumudo now give Ladi poe for Big Energy or Reminisce for Hustle. Na you go still come out later talk say na Yoruba awards
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Teeklef(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nlanalyst:

So your reason why the song is better is because they used a song titled Declan Rice to unveil an artist called Declan Rice? And you think I would be stupid to discuss music with you?
Laugh๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!!! Badman๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Nlanalyst: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
12inchess:

If they carry the Best Rap Single from Odumudo now give Ladi poe for Big Energy or Reminisce for Hustle. Na you go still come out later talk say na Yoruba awards
And saying Wande coal doesn't deserve the award and that either of Chike or Ric Hassani deserves it, makes me what?
Good music is beyond tribal sentiments. Stop the stupidity.
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Caleb15(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by lawrenzooo: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/full-list-2023-headies-award-winners/%3famp
Best alternative song was Earth song by Wizard chan
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
RecentHistory:

A Yoruba demon have spoken.
Anything held by a Yoruba man must be tribalistic in bases , and it kept showing always.
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
masseratti:
Kiss Daniel vex this ppl? Buga was the most popular song last year nau.
Calm down was far more popular
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Odumodublvck desires it .
Declan rice is far much popular
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Nlanalyst: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Odumodublvck desires it .
Declan rice is far much popular
Imagine. We are talking rap, this one is talking about airplay and popularity. Apparently, you and your types are the ones who picked this afro-trap singer as a rapper.
Like I already told your type, I'm not discussing hip-hop with people with zero musical sense.
And for your information, that category isn't for most popular song, you should imagine how embarrassed I am on your behalf already.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by JimmySwaggart(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
So kizz Daniel no win anything?
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by masseratti: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Calm down was far more popular
for Nigeria? That's very funny.. Buga that most politicians were using for their campaign songs even catholic nuns were dancing to it, calm down was popular internationally because of Selena gomez and her fans, buga was the most popular song every where in Africa, it's headies award, an award for Nigerians buga by kizz Daniel and techno is suppose to be song of the year.. Dem no even put asake .. Those guys are jokers.
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Papayaayasager(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
BENEAMATA:
so which award dr igodo goko cleanser wiin ? Let me guess , best kocal agbo packaged content grin !

Funny
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Daxray07(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lol. This Headies no just get Head at all. First una carry Nigerian Award to USA, if that's not inferiority complex at its peak I wonder what is. Secondly una give Rema Video Director of the year amidst the hundreds of creative videos ditched out within the year by Clarence, TG Omori, Unlimited LA, Daps and even Blaq bone? Thirdly How's Chance a street Anthem? Song wey no get meaning and I never ever hear anybody for the street sing am once. Again Declan Rice won Rap song of the year, Lmao! Abi na because Arsenal use am unveil the werey player nai make dem choose am instead of the other better rap songs? Wande coal is not suppose to be on that list when we have songs from Oxlade, Chike, Ric Hassani, Buju, Omah layh, victony and even Magixx with topnotch vocals.
As far as I'm concerned Headies dey sell their Gong to the highest bidder, nothing anybody wan tell me... Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by KayCee92(m): 4:00am On Sep 05, 2023
RecentHistory:

Shut up
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by BlackAdam65: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
2023 and headies have not yet improved their camera and audio quality what a shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song / Drake Features Tems On 'Certified Lover Boy' Album / โ€™jaye Loโ€™ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.