Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? (29468 Views)

#AtikuIsComing vs #AtikuBusted Trend Over Impending Tribunal Judgement / Osun Election Tribunal Judgement: Osun State Govt Issues Press Release- Details / Osun Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement Is On Friday, 22nd March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Basic123: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Emmexguy123:
The judges and Nigerians especially APC, Tinubu and INEC have never seen this type of court case and did not expect it.

Therefore, the only solution is Rerun and I doubt if Tinubu will be involved this time.

Obi changed their mentality.
They regretted shouting "GO TO COURT"
😆
.this petition is the most watery presidential election tribunal since 1999

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Wizardslayer: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tinubu has wired enormous amount into their respective bank accounts. If you're expecting to hear anything less than tinubu won the election, then you're still in dream land. Wake up.

UK and US cannot afford another niger, Mali and Gabon. They're tightening their grip firmly on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Levels1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
DAVIDMOE:
Election Tribunal judgement has been slated to take place on 6th of September. What are you expecting from this election petition judgement?

Do you think there will be a rerun or petitions by election losers will be quashed?

Rerun on what ground

The election is free and fair in majority of state but only southeast was rigged.

But then they are minority as such it doesn't affect the wish of the people
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Jevica: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
aybabz101:
To me, they all have no case against Tinubu.....

No one was able to prove amongst them that they have a higher number of votes than Tinubu

Their main arguement is on technicalities and legal interpretation i.e the Abuja 25% issue

The primary objective of both Obi and Atiku is to disqualify the candidature of Tinubu base on academic discrepancies and his supposed crime of forfeiture.

Putting all these together, I think both Obi and Atiku's case will be thrown out

You are very funny
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
I hope so.
simfrost90210:

Oh yes!

Tinubu should be disqualified, sued, tried and incarcerated for life... How many years does he have left? I don't even know his name!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by malik007: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
With my heart and in an ideal situation Peter Obi
With my money based on naija Bola Ahmed Tinubu
and i would bet my money and my heart that Atiku is not being considered.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
smiley
Ultimately, Africans are the cause of their problems. Since they choose bad leaders, they should be ready to enjoy bad leadership, I dont care about it anymore, whatever they choose, they get. grin grin grin, they can become good slaves cool cool

Lets cruise cheesy cheesy cheesy.

IF you have problems, just call balablu, he will solve all your problems.

Wizardslayer:
Tinubu has wired enormous amount into their respective bank accounts. If you're expecting to hear anything less than tinubu won the election, then you're still in dream land. Wake up.

UK and US cannot afford another niger, Mali and Gabon. They're tightening their grip firmly on Nigeria.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by ojoblues2000: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
i am expecting more wailing from Obingo and Igbo .
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by nafisu: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
The results has been very obvious since the presidential election nothing changes (except if it were an unpopular candidate that won. Then a rerun wouldn't be wishful thinking) but for the vested interest across region, atleast that's how I understand Nigeria to work. I highly doubt a rerun
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Akaegwu(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bala Blu, bulaba
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
grin
nafisu:
The results has been very obvious since the presidential election nothing changes (except if it were an unpopular candidate that won. Then a rerun wouldn't be wishful thinking) but for the vested interest across region, atleast that's how I understand Nigeria to work. I highly doubt a rerun
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Fiscus105(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
fasho01:
The status quo will be maintained. Sentiments aside, the election was won by Tinubu and none of the petitioners were able to prove otherwise, hence I expect the election results to be upheld.

He won indeed, but to be fair enough, that 25% requirement in Abuja , wasn't satisfied according to electoral law, thoug the judges will overlooked it.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Myer(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
sirchim:
If THIEFNIBU, and him ZOMBIES, up till now, can't really break it down for me to understand, how some one that collected WOTO WOTO home and away, Lagos and Abuja, including his own state of origin, won the election, then I won't take the tribunal serious.🤔

Election is not won online, it is won by votes.
You based your assertions simply on your online surveys and news. Where as the main event is determined offline.

PO won in his core zones- Lagos and the East.
Tinubu won at APC's strongholds.

Why is this difficult to assimilate?
Politics is a game of numbers not emotions.

Had LP and PDP not split their votes, it would have been a loss for Tinubu but providence was in his favor as PO and Atiku split their votes.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Karleb(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tinubu and APC will win na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by adecz: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
If we follow the nasty antecedents of
the judiciary during the APC era, we
expect a favorable ruling for Tinubu and
await the blowback from the public or
the army....

Mark my prophetical words😎😎😎😎
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by CaptainFM1: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
The APM suit is what will disqualify APC. Both Atiku and Obi suit will be trashed, but it will take a different turn at the supreme court.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by MasterofNL: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
wrongnumber:
We already know how it will end.

1. On the case of certificates and forms submitted to INEC. They are pre-election matters.

2. On the case of electronic transmission of results, INEC has the right to decide how elections are conducted and transmitted.

3. On rigging allegation, not enough evidence to prove it happened.

4. On forfeiture of $460k, it was a civil forfeiture and not criminal.

5. On the case of 25%, Abuja is treated as a 37th state and Tinubu got 25% in far more than two third of 37 states hence he is duly qualified.

This outcome is 90% guaranteed.

Atiku should focus on uncovering the undeniable truth that he is an imposter who used the details of a female to gain admission to Richard Darley college and subsequently the crooked Chicago State University

What of invalid nomination? Shetiima was nominated after 21 days instead of 14 days and this is clearly a constitutional matter. This case was brought up by APM and different from the double nomination case.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by sunray(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
IgOga:
1. There will be no rerun because rerun in the constitution has certain terms none of which can be fulfilled now. Time has passed for any rerun.

2. OBI didn't prove he won the election. Obi noted discrepancies in some polling units but no evidence that Obi won.

3. Disqualification of Tinubu. The forfeiture on Tinubu’s account did not indict Tinubu as a person. US law considers the account separate from the individual. Just as UK laws considers the company different to the owner of the company. The company can become bankrupt or be sued and the owner is innocent. Besides all these happened over 10 years ago....Nigeria constitution allows a candidate to run for office even if they have been convicted provided it is more than 10 years before the contest. So no case.

4. Chicago State University. Atiku never brought this up at the PEPT. This is an afterthought by PDP. And so far they are still hunting for evidence. CSU is not playing ball....Best thing for Atiku is hope some evidence come up when he appeals PEPT at the Supreme Court.

Overall Tinubu will win at the PEPT

Note that submission of evidence to Nigerian Court is time barred.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by ejimatic: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
DAVIDMOE:
Election Tribunal judgement has been slated to take place on 6th of September. What are you expecting from this election petition judgement?

Do you think there will be a rerun or petitions by election losers will be quashed?
BAT wins again!
AC validates BAT victory
BAT floors OBI and Atiku again.

No rerun at all.There is no basis for the rerun
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Trustedpronet: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
I see Tinubu completing his 8years tenure without hinderance
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
DAVIDMOE:

Rerun
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by wrongnumber: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
MasterofNL:

What of invalid nomination? Shetiima was nominated after 21 days instead of 14 days and this is clearly a constitutional matter. This case was brought up by APM and different from the double nomination case.

Pre election matters
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Osanoghodua1: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
God will help Nigerians! Appeal Court may order a rerun or favour Tinubu and Supreme court will disqualify Tinubu and order Obi as the winner. Maybe.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by 7demons: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
ojoblues2000:
i am expecting more wailing from Obingo and Igbo .
cc:Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Nlfpmod
Rule 2&3. Ethnic profiling
Rule 15. Censored words by misspelling
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by SeriouslySense(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by SeriouslySense(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
The probability is very very low, like less than 1 percent. Okay, The virus is already in the Judges.

Osanoghodua1:
God will help Nigerians! Appeal Court may order a rerun or favour Tinubu and Supreme court will disqualify Tinubu and order Obi as the winner. Maybe.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by forerunner022(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tinubu will win by magu magu
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by ConfidentialDoc: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
After Mary odilili's spoiler you still dey ask ?
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Chetas81(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
REDshouse:
After 2 expo leaked out ...

Tinubu all the way
elewon
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by SeriouslySense(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DLO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure / Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC / Kogi Deports ‘78 Northern Beggars’ To States Of Origin | Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.