Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? (29472 Views)

#AtikuIsComing vs #AtikuBusted Trend Over Impending Tribunal Judgement / Osun Election Tribunal Judgement: Osun State Govt Issues Press Release- Details / Osun Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement Is On Friday, 22nd March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Ochies: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
All eyes on the judiciary

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by NOwazobia: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
They won't be declaring anything from the usual.

Tinubu will complete his term, but it is unfortunate.

I think many of us already know this, except we just want to live in delusion.

It is what it is, and I am not sad about it, just feeling as always.

I was never a big fan of Obi, and was never a fan of Tinubu, and I, neither my family or my generation unborn will protest for a politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Olam09(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
DAVIDMOE:
Election Tribunal judgement has been slated to take place on 6th of September. What are you expecting from this election petition judgement?

Do you think there will be a rerun or petitions by election losers will be quashed?

I see Tinubus triumphant.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Nelly272: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2023
Ekpenuwa:
Make LP just rest na everything don set for JAGABAN that's why he go Indian go chill make anybody nor suspect am Obi should go and prepare for the Next 8 years coming Election (EMILOKAN)....
you no get sense at all
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Nelly272: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2023
Nelly272:
you no get sense at all
shay you dey buy rice 5k a bag, or you dey buy fuel 50 Naira, your type go dey the whole day you no go see garri drink idoit nd foolish set of pple
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Horus(m): 1:34am On Sep 05, 2023
DAVIDMOE:
What are you expecting from this election petition judgement?

There is also the possibility of a Military Coup d'Etat according to the result
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by wrongnumber: 1:41am On Sep 05, 2023
Sanmax:

You are wrong,
INEC SHOULD CONDUCT ELECTIONS ACCORDING TO THE ELECTION GUIDELINES AS STIPULATED IN THE CONSTITUTION.

ELECTION MATTERS AND DISPUTE SHOULD BE RESOLVED BY COMPARING FORM EC8A AND IREV TO FIND OUT OF THEY TALLY. THAT IS THE STIPULATION.
LET ME KNOW HOW THE JUDICIARY WILL RULE THAT THOSE BLURRED AND NONSENSE PICTURES UPLOADED ON IREV IS NOT GOOD EVIDENCE THAT TINUBU WAS SELECTED. THAT IS ALL I AM WAITING FOR,

You go explain tire.

So you think the judgements I gave are actually the right ones...

I gave those because that is what is expected of the corrupt judicial system.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Drsmartphilips: 3:11am On Sep 05, 2023
ugodson:
From my observation, its likely they will give it to tinubu. War go happen o
for east
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by agabusta: 4:21am On Sep 05, 2023
sirchim:
And what happened to the promised transmission of our results in real time? Mek una dey fear God abeg, ba ku da gaskiya, walahi!

Make you sef dey fear God. So the fact that electronic transmission did not happen automatically means that the results were changed??

If indeed results were changed, why has anybody been unable to produce evidence of manipulated results save only for that of Rivers state??

Has anybody been able to present any alternative result that will markedly influence the outcome of the election??

Interestingly, I didn't even vote for the APC, but I just detest emotionally laden arguments without proper facts.

All the other parties have agents in virtually all the polling units in Nigeria. No case has been presented in courts based on irrefutable manipulated numbers. Everybody is just dancing around.

I also cried wolf after the election did not favour my candidate and was hoping the courts remedy the situation. But I calmed down after checking the 5 polling units surrounding my area that I wrote down the results personally. I checked online on the IREV and the polling unit results I took corresponds to what was uploaded online.

Have you checked yours and those around you?? Was there a difference? If you add all the polling unit results together to get that of the ward? Was there a difference with what was declared?? If you add all the ward results together to get that of the local government, did you observe any significant difference with what was declared? And if you now go further to add all the local government results together to get that of the state, was the outcome different from what was declared by INEC? This is how to dwell on facts. Not just shouting about electronic transfer without any facts as to the origin of manipulation. Even the so called electronic transmission is the easiest to manipulate by hackers.

What I expected to see at the tribunal are evidences to show polling unit results were manipulated at ward collation level/local govt level and state collation with proper facts and figures.

But what we had was just a merry-go-round case based on technicalities and seeking disqualification. Pure waste of intellect.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by agabusta: 4:33am On Sep 05, 2023
adioolayi:
Wetin be this

Sane Nigerians know that INEC messup the electioneering processes as they failed to keep to their own rules... especially on transmission of presidential election results to IREV in real time as promised by them.

The questions now bothers on if petitioners have been able to convince the Judges that these lapses from INEC is so significant that it has cost their client heavily and it's the reason their client lose the election.

Well, from what I read during trials...I don't think the petitioners have been able to convince me, not to talk about the Judges.

Tinubu wins this. Not about sentiments or emotions

Thank you for this matured and sensible submission
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by lionofafrica12: 6:33am On Sep 05, 2023
It either naivety or stupid to think that the election would or should be cancelled. Canceling the election would be tantamount to another June 12, it would throw the polity into another turmoil that the Military (who are apparently waiting in the wings to capitalize on and bring in their brigandry (the worse of the civilian is better than the best of the Military). Military are not coming there to save the country but to loot, blunder and rape. Under military regime there is no rule of law, no recourse to the judiciary and it is a rule of one-man C-IN C). A military Governor or President can take over your wife and there is nothing you can do about it. My family lost quiet a substantial amount(hectares) of Land in the old Maroko to Governor Raji Rasaki (that would have been litigated under Civilian rule).
Also, nowhere in the world has the judiciary decide the president of a country. There was an election, a winner was declared and sworn in so the opposition has 4 years to perfect their ways and appeal to the electorates. 4 years is a minuscule amount of time in the life of a nation. It is impatience that kills the politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by agabusta: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2023
Fiscus105:

He won indeed, but to be fair enough, that 25% requirement in Abuja , wasn't satisfied according to electoral law, thoug the judges will overlooked it.

You cannot interprete the law by yourself as you are not a judge.

Even if you are judge, the opinion will still be your own and it will be subjected to a majority decision to carry the day if you are juror in say, the Court of Appeal or the Supreme Court
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by agabusta: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2023
adecz:

If we follow the nasty antecedents of
the judiciary during the APC era, we
expect a favorable ruling for Tinubu and
await the blowback from the public or
the army....

Mark my prophetical words😎😎😎😎

If Tinubu was able to get majority votes during the election, rest assured he also has majority support in the army.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Baatunde(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2023
Wait until when? You know the whole process up to the Supreme Court can take up to two years? I So who will be in charge for that two years I ask you and will that be deducted from the over four years or added to it when the case is finally concluded? In law, the statues quo is maintained until proven otherwise and that is the principle of innocent until proven guilty. NO system is ever perfect, you just have to go with the least problematic option

blaise26abj:

For presidency , there should be a waiting period for all electoral issues are determined . An illegitimate presidency will influence the judiciary in a corrupt system like nigeria .

This is not even about Tinubu . It is about future situations . Even if I am the one , once sworn in as president ( in this kind of system ) , Walahi no judge will rule against me . If na to open national treasury to do it , it must be done .

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Vitally123: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2023
seunmsg:
The useless and baseless petitions will be dismissed with heavy fines imposed on Atiku and Obi for bringing such a frivolous case before the court.

And your generational poverty and stupidity will continue, since you have no moral conscience but prefer criminality to justice.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by agabusta: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2023
Atlantis585:
There will be reruns in select number of states. The states will be chosen to give advantage to the crook in Aso Rock.

And that is the reason military coups happen. It’s long overdue in Nigeria.

So you expect rerun to be declared in states without substantial issues? If yes, then you are biased and as such part of the Nigerian problem.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Baatunde(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2023
Thanks for this ,I know it is always difficult for people to accept reality. The election may not be perfect as it is with all the previous elections in NIgeria, but even then the outcome is not unexpected. IF Atiku is making all the noise that the Obidients are making, I would say he has more legitimacy. On another thread here, one guy was insistent that Obi won the election , but tell us by how many votes he no gree. This is one question no Obidient has ever been able to provide,

Even the lawyers for Obi were just clutching at straws by throwing everything out there, because even they are confused. It is either you concur that the election was massively flawed and ask for a rerun, and that would include a rerun of the National assembly election held on the same day also and the rerun would have to include ALL candidates except if any has been disqualified. That would be option 1.

Option 2 is you accept the election was okay but the result declared was incorrect, in which case you will provide evidences to prove why you actually had more votes than any other candidates.

Option 3 which is far fetched is to say okay we accept the election result as it is, but the winner should be disqualified and the votes cast for him be nullified because of so and so technicalities, but in that case , having come third, you will need to the same for the candidate that came second. But to be asking to be declared winner in an election which you and your supporters are saying is flawed,
Is that not a contradiction?

agabusta:

Make you sef dey fear God. So the fact that electronic transmission did not happen automatically means that the results were changed??

If indeed results were changed, why has anybody been unable to produce evidence of manipulated results save only for that of Rivers state??

Has anybody been able to present any alternative result that will markedly influence the outcome of the election??

Interestingly, I didn't even vote for the APC, but I just detest emotionally laden arguments without proper facts.

All the other parties have agents in virtually all the polling units in Nigeria. No case has been presented in courts based on irrefutable manipulated numbers. Everybody is just dancing around.

I also cried wolf after the election did not favour my candidate and was hoping the courts remedy the situation. But I calmed down after checking the 5 polling units surrounding my area that I wrote down the results personally. I checked online on the IREV and the polling unit results I took corresponds to what was uploaded online.

Have you checked yours and those around you?? Was there a difference? If you add all the polling unit results together to get that of the ward? Was there a difference with what was declared?? If you add all the ward results together to get that of the local government, did you observe any significant difference with what was declared? And if you now go further to add all the local government results together to get that of the state, was the outcome different from what was declared by INEC? This is how to dwell on facts. Not just shouting about electronic transfer without any facts as to the origin of manipulation. Even the so called electronic transmission is the easiest to manipulate by hackers.

What I expected to see at the tribunal are evidences to show polling unit results were manipulated at ward collation level/local govt level and state collation with proper facts and figures.

But what we had was just a merry-go-round case based on technicalities and seeking disqualification. Pure waste of intellect.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by ugodson(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
for east

You mean Maine, maryland or connecticut you need to be specific.
Ohh sorry bro am not in that country. All i would say is If you support good things let it follow you, if you support bad things so shall it be fir the person
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Atlantis585: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2023
agabusta:

So you expect rerun to be declared in states without substantial issues? If yes, then you are biased and as such part of the Nigerian problem.

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by agabusta: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2023
obailala:
Doing Nothing! i.e. if the Tribunal ignores all the clear points raised and just outrightly dismisses the case, that would set a dangerous precedent.

Without delving too deep, the 25% in Abuja is a clear basis to call for a run-off, the constitution was very clear on that. If the Tribunal ignores that, then it would be setting a very dangerous precedent which would rubbish the integrity of the Judiciary and the constitution.

Abuja residents are not more important than other people in Nigeria. You people are just clutching at straws.

The constitution stated 1/4 votes in 2/3rd states 'and' the FCT. Which can be interpreted as ...inclusive of the FCT. Try and read up mischief rule of statutes of interpretation of laws.

The constitution and judgments in the past has clearly stated that Abuja FCT will be regarded as other states with respect to its jurisdiction.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by agabusta: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2023
Halo22:
There's nothing there to predict, Obi won the election convincingly, but the Nigerian factor will take place with its so-called technicalities.

You keep saying this without showing how?

How??

By which states? By what number of votes?
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by obailala(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2023
agabusta:

Abuja residents are not more important than other people in Nigeria. You people are just clutching at straws.

The constitution stated 1/4 votes in 2/3rd states 'and' the FCT. Which can be interpreted as ...inclusive of the FCT. Try and read up mischief rule of statutes of interpretation of laws.

The constitution and judgments in the past has clearly stated that Abuja FCT will be regarded as other states with respect to its jurisdiction.
Abuja residents aren't the ones who wrote the Nigerian constitution which clearly stated in English language that they be treated as specials. 'And', 'Including', 'inclusive, we cant turn that simple English statement on its head simply because it doesnt favour some sacred cows who 'own' the system; that would set a very dangerous precedence which could rubbish a lot more things in the constitution.

Sometimes I just sit back and wonder, had it been Peter OBI was the one pronounced winner but he couldn't gain 25% in FCT, had it also been OBI was the one with the $460,000 drug kingpin forfeiture case, I cant even imagine how the smart and ferocious APC e-warriors would have shredded him to pieces. But see how you all are now preaching to Nigerians how these baggages don't matter cheesy cheesy grin

Meanwhile, can you kindly point me to the electoral judgment that stated that the FCT is equivalent to states in electoral matters. I'm patiently waiting!
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by agabusta: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2023
Horus:

There is also the possibility of a Military Coup d'Etat according to the result

Joker
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by agabusta: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
obailala:
Abuja residents aren't the ones who wrote the Nigerian constitution which clearly stated in English language that they be treated as specials. 'And', 'Including', 'inclusive, we cant turn that simple English statement on its head simply because it doesnt favour some sacred cows who 'own' the system; that would set a very dangerous precedence which could rubbish a lot more things in the constitution.

Sometimes I just sit back and wonder, had it been Peter OBI was the one pronounced winner but he couldn't gain 25% in FCT, had it also been OBI was the one with the $460,000 drug kingpin forfeiture case, I cant even imagine how the smart and ferocious APC e-warriors would have shredded him to pieces. But see how you all are now preaching to Nigerians how these things don't matter cheesy cheesy grin

Meanwhile, can you kindly point me to the electoral judgment that stated that the FCT is equivalent to states in electoral matters. I'm patiently waiting!

A case law does not necessarily have to be an electoral one. You guys are just giving yourselves false hopes. Historical judgements will not differ from what we'd get tomorrow.

By tomorrow, your eyes will be clear. Please I beg you, don't come here and scream bribery over your illogical interpretation, which has no precedence.

The status of the FCT is set out in section 299 of the Constitution as follows:

“The provisions of this Constitution shall apply to the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja as if it were one of the States of the Federation”.

In Bakari v. Ogundipe (2021) 5 NWLR (Pt.1768) 1, the supreme Court held that by virtue of section 299(a) (b) of the Constitution, the provisions of the Constitution shall apply to the FCT, Abuja as if it were one of the States of the Federation.

In Baba-Panya v. President, FRN (2018) 15 NWLR (Pt. 1643) 423, the Court held that the FCT, Abuja is to be treated like a State and it is not superior or inferior to any state in the Federation.

Buhari v Obasanjo (2005) 13 NWLR Pt 941 Pg 1; Okoyade Vs FCDA LPELR – 41123 9CA)

Falana noted that after the Supreme Court handed down the case of Buhari v Obasanjo (supra) on July 1, 2005, the status of the Federal Capital Territory was subjected to judicial interpretation by the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court.

Specifically, both appellate courts have interpreted section 299 of the Constitution, which states that the provisions of the Constitution “shall apply to the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja as if it were one of the States of the Federation”.

Related interpretation.
Okoyode v Federal Capital Development Authority LPELR-41123(CA), is the first case to confirm the FCT’s legal status. In that case, Rowland J.C.A held: “It is therefore doubtless clear that by virtue of Section 299 of the Constitution of the Federation, the Federal Capital Territory is in law a State. In others words, the Federal Capital Territory should be treated as one of the States in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

grin
Falana described as illogical, the position being canvassed by some lawyers meant to confer a special status on the FCT in the calculation of the results in a presidential election.

He said such also meant that the votes of the six area councils in the FCT are greater than the votes cast in the states with over 30 or 40 local governments.

He argued that the absurdity of the argument becomes manifest when it is said that a candidate who has majority of lawful votes and 100 per cent of the votes cast in the 36 states of the Federation cannot be declared the winner of the election unless he scores not less than one quarter of the votes cast in the FCT!

“The contention ought to be rejected outright as the drafters of the 1999 Constitution did envisage that the FCT will be placed on a higher pedestal than any of the remaining 36 States of the Federation.

“In view of the clear provision of Section 299 of the Constitution and the relevant judicial authorities the FCT is to be treated as one of the States of the Federation. No more, no less. Accordingly, the FCT is equal but not higher than any of the remaining 36 states”, Falana
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by blaise26abj(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
Baatunde:

Wait until when? You know the whole process up to the Supreme Court can take up to two years? I So who will be in charge for that two years I ask you and will that be deducted from the over four years or added to it when the case is finally concluded? In law, the statues quo is maintained until proven otherwise and that is the principle of innocent until proven guilty. NO system is ever perfect, you just have to go with the least problematic option

You are right and I agree with you . I just feel whoever might be there illegitimately will have an undue advantage especially in a corrupt system like ours . In a system with strong institutions, it won’t be much of an issue.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by obailala(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
agabusta:

A case law does not necessarily have to be an electoral one. You guys are just giving yourselves false hopes. Historical judgements will not differ from what we'd get tomorrow.

By tomorrow, your eyes will be clear. Please I beg you, don't come here and scream bribery over your illogical interpretation, which has no precedence.

Related interpretation.

grin
I'm not giving myself any false hope cos everyone already knows the Nigerian system is desperately corrupt and rigged to favour the highest bidder. So I'm not giving myself any hope here; I'm only just stating what is a clear fact and what the outcome should be had Nigeria been a society that reveres the rule of law. This issue is only being debated cos we're in Nigeria where anything goes...

All the legal examples you gave cited Section 299 of the constitution which happens to be a general provision. But Section 134(2) which mentions "...AND FCT..." is a specific provision specifically guiding presidential elections. I'm not a lawyer but one thing I know for certain is that general provision cannot supersede or override a specific provision.

Even Tinubu's camp knows the 25% provision to be a problem, reason why Tinubu had to warn the PEPT that overturning an election just cos of the FCT 25% clause could plunge the nation to anarchy; what he basically implied there is that "Yes the full requirements were not met, but for the sake of avoiding anarchy, let's overlook this minor issue." It's up to the courts to tell us whether emotions and subtle threats supersede the constitution.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by agabusta: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
obailala:
I'm not giving myself any false hope cos everyone already knows the Nigerian system is desperately corrupt and rigged to favour the highest bidder. So I'm not giving myself any hope here; I'm only just stating what is a clear fact and what the outcome should be had Nigeria been a society that reveres the rule of law. This issue is only being debated cos we're in Nigeria where anything goes...

All the legal examples you gave cited Section 299 of the constitution which happens to be a general provision. But Section 134(2) which mentions "...AND FCT..." is a specific provision specifically guiding presidential elections. I'm not a lawyer but one thing I know for certain is that general provision cannot supersede or override a specific provision.

Even Tinubu's camp knows the 25% provision to be a problem, reason Tinubu had to warn the PEPT that overturning an election just cos of the FCT 25% clause could plunge the nation to anarchy; what Tinubu basically implied is that "Yes the full requirements were not met, but for the sake of avoiding anarchy, let's overlook minor issues." It's up to the courts to tell us whether emotions and subtle threats supersede the constitution.

If it was Obi or Atiku that won everywhere and didnt win in Abuja, and because of that people are asking for a cancellation of the election over personal interpretation of that section, they would have uttered same thing! Doesn't mean a thing. Every body is free to their expression so far it is not inciteful.

You have your interpretation, of the use of the 'and' in that place. I also have mine, which defers from yours. You have not yet convinced me on the superiority of your argument. It is same with the Judges that would rule on the matter. At the end of the day, a vote will be taken and the majority carries the day. Let us wait and see the number of Judges that will be in favour of 'and' meaning Abuja as a standalone entity, and those that will interpret 'and' to mean inclusive of.

Sections of the law are not interpreted in isolation. There is what is called community reading of the law. You cannot enforce a section alone, you have to reinforce it with other sections in addition to referencing previous ruling on same matter and further attempting to draw insights into what the framers of the statutes attempted to achieve with it.

Just wait and see the judgement tomorrow, and you will see that it is exactly this same way it would be explained.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by adecz: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
[quote author=agabusta post=125588324]

If Tinubu was able to get majority votes during the election, rest assured he also has majority support in the army.[/quoute]

Cooked up "majority votes"😕😕😕
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by agabusta: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
adecz:

Cooked up "majority votes"😕😕😕

So where are the uncooked votes?? Why are the lawyers not presenting them to the court??
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by juman(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jagaban
The winner.
Atiku and obi didn't say they won.
They just went to court to shout.

Jagabannnnnnnnn.
Our messiah.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by Halo22: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
agabusta:

You keep saying this without showing how?

How??

By which states? By what number of votes?
What are you saying? Let them open the Irev, then u will see that Obi won over 25 states.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction? by agabusta: 3:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Halo22:
What are you saying? Let them open the Irev, then u will see that Obi won over 25 states.

Continue deceiving yourself. Is the IREV locked? I opened it to check my polling unit results and it's correct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts / My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) / Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.