Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

My Account Money About To Be Cleared, Help!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Account Money About To Be Cleared, Help!!! (446 Views)

Could It Be My Account Was Used For Scam??? / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! / Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Account Money About To Be Cleared, Help!!! by Vipro(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2023
Good Morning everyone. So, I forgot my ATM card outside a public library, OPAY ATM card to be precise. Fortunately, I went back and I saw it but I felt someone must have snapped the essential details.

Currently, I have no money there, but I want to know if with the OPAY ATM card my other bank account(UBN) can be accessed to?

1 Like

Re: My Account Money About To Be Cleared, Help!!! by Vipro(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2023
@Seun
Re: My Account Money About To Be Cleared, Help!!! by Ladyclara002(f): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2023
Good morning! I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It's a good thing you found your OPAY ATM card. To answer your question, your OPAY card should only provide access to your OPAY account, not your UBN bank account. However, it's essential to contact your bank and OPAY customer support to report the situation and inquire about any additional steps you should take to secure your accounts.
Re: My Account Money About To Be Cleared, Help!!! by Vipro(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ladyclara002:
Good morning! I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It's a good thing you found your OPAY ATM card. To answer your question, your OPAY card should only provide access to your OPAY account, not your UBN bank account. However, it's essential to contact your bank and OPAY customer support to report the situation and inquire about any additional steps you should take to secure your accounts.
All right thank you.

So i should be rest assured that my other bank account won't be tempered with?
Re: My Account Money About To Be Cleared, Help!!! by Ladyclara002(f): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Vipro:
All right thank you.

So i should be rest assured that my other bank account won't be tempered with?
You're welcome! Yes, you can rest assured that your other bank account should remain secure. However, it's always a good idea to monitor your account activity just to be safe.
Re: My Account Money About To Be Cleared, Help!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ladyclara002:

You dey work for Opay ni? Such finesse and professional delivery...

2 Likes

Re: My Account Money About To Be Cleared, Help!!! by Vipro(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ladyclara002:

You're welcome! Yes, you can rest assured that your other bank account should remain secure. However, it's always a good idea to monitor your account activity just to be safe.
Thank you.

You must be a bank worker or had been? grin

Thanks by the way.
Re: My Account Money About To Be Cleared, Help!!! by Danielomisco(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
lol shingbine u no get u go dey post ur yen yen is about to be cleared smhhh
Re: My Account Money About To Be Cleared, Help!!! by Ladyclara002(f): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
UnusualEmissary:

You dey work for Opay ni? Such finesse and professional delivery...
😊😊🙏
Re: My Account Money About To Be Cleared, Help!!! by Ladyclara002(f): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Vipro:
Thank you.

You must be a bank worker or had been? grin

Thanks by the way.
You're welcome 😊

(1) (Reply)

Journalist Precious Eze Declared Missing After Alleged Unlawful Arrest / Man arrested for planning to sell son for N20m / Online Fraud In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.