Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) (59940 Views)

Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by AImiron: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
Na prank
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by HussenAdul: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
The man na mumu. He doesn't know what he wants.
So he accepted without knowing genotype, HIV status, etc.
Tomorrow, he will start lamenting here for advice
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by AmazingELixir: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Keme4Real(f): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Skit
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Omoawoke2(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
Staged. Girls no dey reject ring again oo, the hustle is real
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by bewla(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Prechgold1180:
Unah too lie
comedy extra
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Dotmanq: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
I don't even need to watch to know that it's a skit. Abeg next.
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
Old video
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by TheSuperX(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
Skit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by FreeSpirited: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
i feel this video is real
if its truly real, the girl whose place was taken needs serious prayer...i kid you not..its a spiritual something
It appears her place and blessing have been taken from her out of her fooolishness.......
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Mayeldah(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
Its is only SIMPs that proposes to a lady in public

They will never learn.
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by DCmaverick(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dat girl wey collect de ring no say she no get nyash lik ogechi,nah wetin make she seize dix kind moment because she no say for 9ja if u no get nyash u no be anytin, na only SIMPS go com for u
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by samwillyco1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Smart move but has a question mark
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by jojothaiv(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Na that omo e shock you dey always burst my brain..
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Ashirioluwa: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nollywood movie
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by CJStarz: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Racoon:
cheesy How can you just jump into someone's life without known any hoot about the person. Hope we won't start hearing super-story later o? Stories that touch the heart.
No mind Dem. Na skit. Work no dey so guys dey hustle 🀣🀣
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by chiboycue: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Man proposes, she said NO and another lady seizes the opportunity and takes the ring from him.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwxeSfFJSXK/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLPs81ZDxcU

Skit makers well done πŸ‘
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by 7arrows: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Prechgold1180:
Unah too lie

No mind them. All na acting. Meanwhile why the fool go down on both knees? Efulefu!!!
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by ShenTeh(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
Skit
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Pwettylinda(f): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
Staged
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
2021 vid
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Bobxin: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
Ahead, ahead is the name of the game🀣
Men mount o
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Manna4Gurls: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
I no fit marry her ... What if she is worser than the 1st
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by bukatyne(f): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
WorldRichest:

The new lady may just want to save the proposing man from public disgrace. They may get to one corner, and the new lady will say, Mr. Man, I don save you from disgrace, go find love somewhere else, I get my own Man

And why would she be so invested in the guy to 'save him from disgrace'?
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by bukatyne(f): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
@OP: must be a skit grin
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by NOwazobia: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
I didn't watch the Video, I have no data to waste on mediocrity.

The mediocrity too is not far from a skit. undecided
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by MrAgbako: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
OmoπŸ˜‚
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by ruffhandu: 7:02am On Sep 05, 2023
Badassniggga:
All na skit, we know. Hard for this to happen in life. cool cool
i don't think it is impossible. I have heard of a lady that didn't show up on her wedding day, she called it off, the man picked up one of the girls and wedded (I can't remember his history with the new wife now, perhaps the chief bridesmaid or so).
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Godmother(f): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2023
The lady that "took chance" does she know why the main chick refused the proposal?

That's how people will be courting problems with their own hands.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) / Top 10 Best Proposal Lines Ever / Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.