Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? (56702 Views)

Nigerian Kidnap Gangs Drive Big-time Nigerian Farmers Away / Why Do Many Farmers Have Difficulty In Selling Their Produce? / Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
Those are mechanised farming.They use farming tractors to plant and harvest.Nigerian government knows how to embezzle funds.During Oshiomhole terms as a governor,he publicised tractors he bought for Edo farmers.Up till now I have not seen them been put to use.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by johnsonphemmy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
I swear likewise me, they understand about agriculture for human being consumptions /life
Malroux:
Awesome to say the least. Farming de hungry me.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Deepspirituals: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
Maryam1234:

If we should take Ariel view of our farms in Nigeria you will discovered that it's very organized in photo.

I can assure you the physical view of those farms are not as the camera portray it to be.
. Not true
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by DonBenny77(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Maryam1234:

If we should take Ariel view of our farms in Nigeria you will discovered that it's very organized in photo.

I can assure you the physical view of those farms are not as the camera portray it to be.
Talk is cheap
Farming ain't just oranges and mangoes
Europe is too far go to common south Africa and see cattle ranches and poultry farms.
Such standard no dey naija

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Newton2024:
Pic1: Mango farm in Egypt

Pic2: Orange farm in Israel

The two countries are desert lands.
And you expect fulani herdsmen to fold their arms and isolate their cows when they see a farm like this. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by 7demons: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
DyingFetus:

You're a black man so you're a disgrace

Difference BTW you and him is that He has discovered himself and knows his root. But you, you be efulefu waiting for one pastor or one soothsayer to show you your destiny.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by HardBishop: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
which impact please can you show me one Africa countries that's doing well, please don't mention South African because was build by the white
The secret or reason why whites have an edge over is they love using machines to do everything....... They see manual work as tiresome and harmful, that's why they use science and tech to achieve every kind of machinery to be used on construction, medicals, agriculture infact all spheres of life.

Rather we blacks to mimic them, rather we allow our selfish nature coupled with our tribalistic and cultural biased minds to rule ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Willie2015: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Newton2024:

Govt support is key...

When you farm and understand govt is ready ...
to purchase your products at a guaranteed price...
or provide a platform to sell your goods at a negotiated price
even before planting... grin angry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by SmartPolician: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
OKUCHI11:
the black person is very useless...they don't understand the world.... How can you tell me that for about 400 years since slavery the black people cannot build a single city around the world all what they do is to build churches and mosques up and down...

Black man is a disgrace to humanity... Nature rejects them...

How can a guy come to the middle of the road, unzip his fly and start peeing? What kind of humans are black people? I can give a lot of annoying examples.

However, I like that some of us are getting pissed at ourselves. It's an important stage in the development of a people. It shows we have self-awareness.

The next step is fixing the problem. If you ask me, it has to start from leadership. Sadly, millions of Nigerians haven't reached the level of self-awareness yet. That's why anything goes in this country.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Larrykaysail(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
Cheap labor, they use illegal migrant to carry these jobs to specification. No American or European citizen will spends his/her quality time doing all that, even with the availability of the best tractors.
stop saying what you don't know ,

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by CodeTemplar: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
The orderly arrangement will allow drones and other farming devices interact well. It is a form of programming.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Goalnaldo(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
If you take an aerial photo of my dad's farm it would give you something close to this. Even a disorganised country like Nigeria looks good in aerial pictures

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Tareq1105: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Malroux:

Farming is a big business, a big investment. But Fulanis wouldn't allow you to have this kind of structured farm.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by OlujobaSamuel: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
All farms are organized, including backyard farming. What you have is an aerial view pix. Everyone planting have a spacing measurement for each crop, when you have about 100 seeds to plant, it sprouts out and give that organized look.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by DyingFetus: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
7demons:

Difference BTW you and him is that He has discovered himself and knows his root. But you, you be efulefu waiting for one pastor or one soothsayer to show you your destiny.

You're a big ffag

You think everyone around you is a Christian or Muslim

Just kys nigger
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by oyebanji(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
How many “farms” have you visited in Nigeria for you to be able to conclude that they are not organized…?

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by DeepSight(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nursepepeye:
he's foolish for saying the fact? You are mad

If you feel it is a fact that Nigerians are dirty by nature, then you also suffer from self hatred. Furthermore, there are in fact such organized farms in Nigeria which you may be ignorant of.

Categorizing and stereotyping an entire nation of 200 million people as dirty is borderline inverse racism and prejudice and highly offensive, hence my reaction, which I stand by, thank you very much. Go to any other country and describe them as dirty and watch their reaction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
The set up alone is a threat to Fulanis herdsmen. They will destroy the farm in minutes. Kill the owners and kidnap the rest of their families 👪 just to ensure that such never happen again
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by blesdman(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
The difference is that whites always think big. Fortunately, they have resources to actualize their dream. 100 farmers in US can feed entire Nigeria.
U talk am. Na vision. Risopalm in Rivers State is also like this. Farmers in Nigeria are not ambitious as pastors to have large farms as they always think of big buildings. It is vision

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Godsgift7837: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Malroux:
I am thinking of going into Animal farming but I have little of no knowledge about it.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
NAIJA PEOPLE TOO LIKE EXCUSES
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Whobedatte(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dangote sugarcane plantation close to Norman Adamawa state has this .
I use to see some of these too on my way from Jos

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Eriokanmi: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Everything boils down to leadership. Our leaders aren't sincere. If at all they want to give agricultural loans or incentives , they'd gibe stayed governors who are worse enemies of the masses and they'd end up squandering it.

Before I forgot, Where's the Abuja rice pyramid they showed is last year or so? Why are people still hungry and price of rice never comes down? grin. Liars!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Abufo: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Newton2024:

Are fulanis are an organised people.......person that cannot sit his butt down in one place for 1 month at a stretch! Besides fulanis are NOT FARMERS!!! yet they have occupied the agricultural ministry for decades if not eternity! This is one example of what crass yoruba opportunism has reduced Nigeria to........let me not talk of the insipid and lethargic Ijaw elders ..............what about the ashawo Igbo politicians who go whoring with their fulani patrons! How in the world did southern ethnic nations give these illiterates so much leeway to destroy this nation!.....................so far we allow this futa jallon sahelians to run our affairs in this nation....no aspect of our national life will ever develop! Take dis to the bank sir!!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by YelloweWest: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
OKUCHI11:
the black person is very useless...they don't understand the world.... How can you tell me that for about 400 years since slavery the black people cannot build a single city around the world all what they do is to build churches and mosques up and down...

Black man is a disgrace to humanity... Nature rejects them...
Take it easy bro. You are black!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Ausbalo: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Is the country and the leaders organized?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by ednut1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
If you have flowned into Akwa Ibom before there are farms like that near the airport. Palm trees abi na kernel

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Patented: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
let them know abeg. All these Nigeria bashing sef. how many of them don go farm before.

fly over farm land and be shocked.

Maryam1234:

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by 7demons: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
DyingFetus:

You're a big ffag

You think everyone around you is a Christian or Muslim

Just kys nigger
If you truly discovered yourself, you wouldn't be asking such a stupid question. But your empty skull won't allow you reason.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by nkemjacob2(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Agriculture is poorly funded in Nigeria
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by LordIsaac(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
“Bandits”…
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Iagos: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nigerian president and governors should be trained with games like township grin

So that they can learn how to grow their cities from farming and commerce grin grin

But truly there shud be a simulation that politicians can use to test the outcome oof decisions and policies of government before actually implementing it. At least it may give a rough estimate of what to expect rather than the trial and error they are doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Made In Anambra Cattle Hit Market - ABS (Photos) / 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. / Strange Bird From Germany Lands In Kebbi Fisherman’s Net - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.