Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? (56732 Views)

Nigerian Kidnap Gangs Drive Big-time Nigerian Farmers Away / Why Do Many Farmers Have Difficulty In Selling Their Produce? / Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by correctguy101(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigerians are the most stupidest people in the world even among the black man they are the most stupidest and the waste bin actually nothing but make the most noise. Let me inform you one thing a Nigerian achieves nothing they are the biggest food importance in the world but open their mouth up and down with their useless clothes which they claim are cultural heads. A nation which is last in everything in the world and their coconut and believe they are the best

What a slowpoke... angry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Kayclite: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
oglalasioux:
The black man can’t handle anything. Tell me one thing the black man can do;

Ghana gives cocoa to the world but can’t produce chocolate.

Nigeria has the best crude oil in the world but can’t refine even a litre of petroleum products.

The black man has a big problem.
Do you know that eating food the natural way is of the best benefit especially to Black People due to our genetics?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Babysho(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Reflect7:

Welcome to Nairaland where the biggest illiterates and ignorant school dropouts have the loudest voices and strongest illiterate opinions.

One Moro.n got over 100 likes for his DAFT comment about “Ghana produces cocoa but can’t make chocolate because the black man is incapable of…” whatever whatever.

The ignorant pea brains don’t know the western nations where the demand for chocolate is high, have imposed impossibly high tariffs on chocolate and processed cocoa imported from Africa since over a CENTURY ago.

Forum of ignorants.

You can't blame them, it's because the narrative is not the same as their reality. Palm tree plantation in Imo, Rice plantation in Kano, Plantain plantation in Nassarawa, this this in Kogi yet Nigerians don't eat 3 square meals. Why? It is because these foods that should serve Nigerians have been used as cash crops for foreign interests since colonialism so in a way they are correct; these plantations don't exist to us.

What worries me the most is the level of consciousness of my people. By now I didn't expect to still be hearing BLACK race inferiority complex chants from BLACK PEOPLE. I keep explaining to my people to pick up books on our history so they can know who their enemies are. There's nothing wrong with the black race, just a few corrupted individuals in our leadership spaces.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Fearyourcreator: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Corrections:
They have financial and other forms of support from their governments.
Baba government dey try for them here too... Them go carry money go buy Jeep ... Ontop this I fit argue am kpa
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Fearyourcreator: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
exact point
Excuse from failures ..
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by adanonso(f): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
post=125586360:
Agriculture : Always a Gold Mine.

Our strength should lie is our high population,
But it is just so unfortunate.

One day we will get there.

You can never go wrong with farming.

We thank God we made the right decision at the right time years ago.

When there is no killer herdsman. I don't normally buy okra from the market. But since Buhari came to power, everything I plants in my garden , cow will eat it up. Now, I can't plant nothing. Even when you chase they cow, they will get angry.
God is a merciful God, if not, I expect when herdsman buy food grown on land they should die of indigestion. Cause I can't understand why someone will uproot cassava planted by another for his cow to eat.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
inoki247:
Lol to you people everything is design all we need is enough plantation we don't need organized farm if you want organized farm visit a Garden full of flowers leave farming alone with design....

Are the plantation not meant for harvest or what du u want to du with the organized farming you want to turn dere to studio where you will goan take pictures or what....

Organized farm layout allows for deployment of heavy and modernize machines. Gets the job done faster & reduces downtime.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by GistFullGround: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Lazy farmers, they lack innovation and always depending on government.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
VeryGoodMan:
No Fulani herdsmen over there.
Exactly my thought
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by DeepSight(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Reflect7:

Welcome to Nairaland where the biggest illiterates and ignorant school dropouts have the loudest voices and strongest illiterate opinions.

One Moro.n got over 100 likes for his DAFT comment about “Ghana produces cocoa but can’t make chocolate because the black man is incapable of…” whatever whatever.

The ignorant pea brains don’t know the western nations where the demand for chocolate is high, have imposed impossibly high tariffs on chocolate and processed cocoa imported from Africa since over a CENTURY ago.

Forum of ignorants.

Many thanks. It is truly pitiful when people are either ignorant of, or discount the effects of colonization and neo-colonization. Take Haiti for example. They had to pay France in order to get its recognition of their sovereignty - and that recognition was crucial to be able to trade internationally at the time. This payment went on for over a century, thereby badly retarding the capacity of the country to meaningfully develop. This is just a tip of the ice berg. there is so much more and so many layers to this all across the world. This is not to discount our responsibility to take our future in our hands, which of course we must do and are doing - it is just to say that one must have a round picture of the whys and wherefores of things.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Ibrahimmufutau: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
exact point
Northing but true my patrots.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by galadima77(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Maryam1234:

If we should take Ariel view of our farms in Nigeria you will discovered that it's very organized in photo.

I can assure you the physical view of those farms are not as the camera portray it to be.

You're a traveller and a patriot.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by bjdon: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
OKUCHI11:
the black person is very useless...they don't understand the world.... How can you tell me that for about 400 years since slavery the black people cannot build a single city around the world all what they do is to build churches and mosques up and down...

Black man is a disgrace to humanity... Nature rejects them...
Sadly I have to agree. I've been telling people the only hope for the black man is some kind of recolonization. Independence has been a disaster for the black man, he's simply not able to organize a modern society. He's thinking is trapped in the myopic base levels of tribe and religion. He's incapable of higher thought and aspirations.
Just google how much Belgium/Switzerland earn from chocolate, yet known of those countries produce cocoa. Real Shame!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Aguogba(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Newton2024:
Pic1: Mango farm in Egypt

Pic2: Orange farm in Israel

The two countries are desert lands.
Because
1. farmers get special Low interest mechanization and input loans from their banks.
2. They also get subsidies and incentives from their governments.
3. Insurance companies insure these farms for next-to- nothing premiums
All these sponsored with free money dumped into their economies by corrupt politicians from "poor" countries like ours in Africa.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Treasure17(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
VeryGoodMan:
This guy grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Typing: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
onyxo76:
which millions? after herdsmen have almost destroyed everything over there.

You dont know the North
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by gaspology(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
VeryGoodMan:
Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Karnice600: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
Newton2024:

What you see in those pictures are reflections of thinking patterns.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by soccerlite: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Whites are more talented than blacks
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Incognito403: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Babyboyforeal:
which impact please can you show me one Africa countries that's doing well, please don't mention South African because was build by the white
Obviously you have poor comprehension skills.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by MeineMutter: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
May be in another world.

These are even small. Go to The Netherlands 🇳🇱 or US and see farms.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Maryam1234(f): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
galadima77:

You're a traveller and a patriot.

Nagode Sir,
I'm using my experience as a farmer.
We have beautiful farming scenery uncaptured in the Bush.

They need to know we farmers are organized but because we're not flying on air to take photos doesn't mean we're not coordinated.

Good evening Sir,

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by ufotunang: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
finallybusy:
Government support. Most of those plantations aren’t maintained using hoes and axes. Heavy machinery which our leaders refuse to purchase in bulk are heavily utilized.
...is nigeria as a country even organized
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by ufotunang: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
You want an organized farm...is nigeria as a country organized
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by ufotunang: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fulani herdsmen and bandits will not allow this to happen
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Maryam1234:

If we should take Ariel view of our farms in Nigeria you will discovered that it's very organized in photo.

I can assure you the physical view of those farms are not as the camera portray it to be.
shutup! The arrangements of their farms is to make harvesting machines easily pass through the farm and conduct a massive harvest. We mostly don't use agricultural machines and equipment in Nigeria that's why.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by ralfdudu1: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
oglalasioux:
The black man can’t handle anything. Tell me one thing the black man can do;

Ghana gives cocoa to the world but can’t produce chocolate.

Nigeria has the best crude oil in the world but can’t refine even a litre of petroleum products.

The black man has a big problem.
Niger Republic gives
uranium to the world but has no light

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by finallybusy: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Cromagnon:
and for your mind you believe it is govt that purchased heavy machinery for their farmers?
Tell me, is it govt that purchases range rover land cruisers and trailers for Nigerian businessmen or farmers are just incompetent when it comes to economy of scale
The average farmer is illiterate and depends on the government for everything. If the government didn’t need to provide machinery, they wouldn’t do it to begin with. Northern governors especially give out one or at most a handful of tractors to their constituents. Not an impressive feat when larger machines are needed. At the very least, give out twenty tractors to make a mark on production.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by finallybusy: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
ufotunang:
...is nigeria as a country even organized
An unfortunate situation.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by Charx122: 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Newton2024:

Quick answer, Your are living in an Underdeveloped country
A third world Nation .
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Farmers Have Organized Farms Like These? by OyinO: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
AyakaDunukofia:
Black Africans collectively have been the slowest in every facet of the human development index. They are best at discriminating amongst themselves, evil and thievery.

I beg to differ please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Made In Anambra Cattle Hit Market - ABS (Photos) / Strange Bird From Germany Lands In Kebbi Fisherman’s Net - Photo / Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.