Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu (49345 Views)

Video Of Electricity Workers On Strike Shutting Transmission Station In Nigeria / Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . / Govenor Umahi Sacks 464 Workers On May Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by chiboycue: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
ijustdey:
Overbloated Civil Service: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu

https://dailytrust.com/overbloated-civil-service-i-get-frightened-when-i-receive-number-of-workers-on-payroll-tinubu/

Is PBAT referring to the workers that he afflicted with hardship by increasing pump price of fuel and by increasing the school of their children at both unity schools and federal universities ?
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Pathfinder2090: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zonefree:

His parents names are Mr Josephat and Mrs Agnes Obi who both reside in Onitsha.

Can you tell me about Tinubu's parents?

Good question 😁😁
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by gloryman91: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
60% are ghost workers stop monthly payments and pay in number of hours worked for both political appointments and employments , most civil and public servants are doing nothing in the offices from Monday to Friday except talking and gossiping.

1 Like

Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by blaise26abj(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
7arrows:

But u don't get frightened when you give out Palliative to state governors to share amongst themselves.

The issue sef is not the number of people in the civil service. It is how the directors steal like armed robbers . On this platform , the properties of a dead military director was shared and one is amazed how much he has . The accountant general stole billions . Emiefele stole. Most of them are stealing billions that can take care of the salaries and infrastructure .

Nigeria , even in this state, has NO business borrowing . What people steal per DAY is enough to keep us afloat .
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
ijustdey:
Overbloated Civil Service: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu

https://dailytrust.com/overbloated-civil-service-i-get-frightened-when-i-receive-number-of-workers-on-payroll-tinubu/
He used Oracle in 1999 too and today Lagos state civil service is the most efficient
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by ChristianMuslim: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sanwo olu should pay anti- okada workers their 4month salary, kilode, they have wife and children at home.. They are coming to Alausa with placard to protest tomorrow.. Your own family they dont eat at home abi
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Goodman2023: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Yet during campaign, you promised more employment into the civil service...why are you contradicting yourself you old fool
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by oyeb15: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Na him papa money dey dy use pay them.

Make tribunal remove this drugie thief asap

1 Like

Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by obinna58(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Paying money they didn’t work for
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Lemos14: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Very worrisome statement. A man forced his way into power and now we hear statements like this. You were not scared to increase your cabinet salaries but now confused about increasing minimum wage and paying salaries altogether. Naija dey bam.

2 Likes

Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Rayjnr: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Hueyreckless0007:
Normal Yoruba behavior. Northerners find ways to creat jobs for themselves even if there are no vacancies.

Yoruba’s find ways to collect jobs from you all in the name of saving government money.

You really know them, that's how OBJ sacked so many FG workers then.

1 Like

Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Omoboricash(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously I've never heard anything about them
He just blanked that part of his life
Can you tell me about obi's parent?
His father was a drug baron and killed by one of business associate (drug baron)
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Rayjnr: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
gloryman91:
60% are ghost workers stop monthly payments and pay in number of hours worked for both political appointments and employments , most civil and public servants are doing nothing in the offices from Monday to Friday except talking and gossiping.

Nothing like ghost workers, no be him papa money dem dey use pay them, ok if truly they are many, why form marine and blue economy ministry again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Morbeta11(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai na president be this ,didnt i tell you guys to allow this man rest.una no gree

I didn't see anything wrong in what he said.....Tinubu is 100% better than Buhari. He is saying truth. Over bloated civil service with less productivity. He should do the needful. Nigeria collapsed in the hands of Buhari.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Fujiyama: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
undecided

Now it is time to take on powerful, vested interests - he is paralyzed with fear.

We are not serious.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Aldol: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Very true....lazy civil servants doing nothing only to get credited every month end for doing nothing. Very lazy lots with zero product productivity and at worse aiding the politicians to embezzle
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Trustmea: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Wednesday will technically be your last day at the presidency. After Wednesday, you'll be a placeholder until Supreme Court final sacking
Even though I want this man to be sacked do you believe tribunal lawyers will do their honest job by carrying out a fair judgement?
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by IamANigerianMan: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
Ghost workers has been part of Nigeria's democratic system and no president can totally erase it.
But I trust Asiwaju to do his best
By the way what's the name of obi's parent, I've never heard anything about them.
You believe in this old man who has nothing to offer, how much is his allowance ?politicians are one raking Nigeria , secondly, what is the work of EFCC? Merge SSS, EFCC , ICPC, Federal road safety with police.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by 1Nairaboy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Oracle, once a dominant force in the database management market, has faced several challenges that have contributed to its reduced popularity in recent years:

Cost: Oracle databases can be expensive to license and maintain. Many organizations have sought more cost-effective alternatives, especially with the rise of open-source database systems like MySQL and PostgreSQL.

Complexity: Oracle databases are known for their complexity. Managing and optimizing these databases often requires specialized skills, which can be a barrier for smaller businesses and startups.

Competition: The database market has become highly competitive, with numerous options available, including cloud-native databases like Amazon Aurora and Google Cloud Spanner. These alternatives offer scalability and flexibility.

Open Source: Open-source databases have gained popularity due to their cost-effectiveness, community support, and constant development. They have eroded Oracle's market share.

Vendor Lock-In: Oracle's licensing policies have been criticized for their complexity and potential to lock customers into long-term contracts. This has pushed some organizations to explore more flexible options.

Evolution of Technology: The technology landscape is continuously evolving, with new databases and data management technologies emerging. Businesses are looking for solutions that align better with modern technology trends.

Despite these challenges, it's essential to note that Oracle databases are still widely used in many enterprise settings, especially where specific features or compliance requirements are critical. However, the landscape has diversified, and Oracle is no longer the default choice for all businesses.

3 Likes

Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Kukutente23: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
ijustdey:

Yet you appointed 48 ministers and created 10 new ministries.
Your words don't match your action sir
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Mosba: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Wednesday will technically be your last day at the presidency. After Wednesday, you'll be a placeholder until Supreme Court final sacking

I like your fate, you need it to keep your BP in check after hearing once again Tinubu won as declared the first time.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by dragunov: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
ijustdey:

Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Qoko: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
You will get frightened when you see the payroll but you will be laughing and happy when you to roll illegally and corrupt contracts for party member and family, shiõ
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by dragunov: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
ijustdey:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg will be afraid of this development.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Lemos14: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Yet you appointed 48 ministers and created 10 new ministries.
Your words don't match your action sir

Honestly speaking. I just laugh at some people sha look at what this person is saying in his defence:

Morbeta11:

I didn't see anything wrong in what he said.....Tinubu is 100% better than Buhari. He is saying truth. Over bloated service with less productivity. He should do the needful. Nigeria collapsed in the hands of Buhari.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Kaido: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ghost workers full northern states.

I'm not a Tinubu supporter but I am glad he is seeing some of the things hindering progress. I hope he finds good solutions to them
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nigerian civil servants, get ready for retrenchment

1 Like

Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Kenmatt(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
I didn't go through.

Do I even need to go through?

A statement such as this gets me sick.

"Nigeria is fantastically corrupt" you think it's a joke.

You that's at the helm of affairs, the process of your elevation to the "golden seat" is still questionable.

Executive, Judicially and even those that say they make Law are all Wolves in Sheep's form.

I am just feeling for the man on the Street and having simpathy for that poor man that has hung his hope believing that one day, it will be better while it keeps getting worst.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by azeeza(f): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
you wish cool
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by maxymalik: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
Why are u complaining? Now what do u want me to do about it? It's ur mess: fix it!
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
Ghost workers has been part of Nigeria's democratic system and no president can totally erase it.
But I trust Asiwaju to do his best
By the way what's the name of obi's parent, I've never heard anything about them.
When last did you visit your parents?
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Fujiyama: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Morbeta11:
I didn't see anything wrong in what he said.....Tinubu is 100% better than Buhari.

^^^
No he isn't.

They are two sides of the same bad coin.

Morbeta11:
He is saying truth. Over bloated service with less productivity. He should do the needful. Nigeria collapsed in the hands of Buhari.

^^^
'He is saying'...

'He should do'...

And so on...

The same things were said about Buhari - and 8 long, locust ridden years came and passed. Where is he today? What is Buhari's legacy? undecided

The same fate will befall his successor. It is inevitable because they are from the same crooked party and they share a common creed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate / #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport / Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.